"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 16th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
- 7:17:52, Sep 6th 2014 - youwho - Which would make him 15 on June 1st, 2014. The correct age to play 15U for t ... [Read More]
Fri, May 9th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Alvera N. Benston Rose, 88, of Harmony, formerly of Lanesboro, died May 4, 2003 at Harmony Health Care.
Alvera N. Benston was born March 6, 1915, in Fillmore County, near Lanesboro to Lars J. and Anna Benston. She graduated from Lanesboro High School. She had lived in Harmony since her marriage to Alexander Rose of Utica on Feb. 18, 1937, in Decorah, Iowa. Mrs. Rose worked for Pederson Bros., Harmony Truck Service and Arv's Auto Supply in Harmony. She was a member of Harmony United Methodist Church, Charity Circle, Rebekah Lodge and Hospital Auxiliary Unit. Survivors include nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her husband, four brothers and three sisters. The funeral was held May 9, 2003 in the United Methodist Church in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.