"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
Fri, May 9th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Alvera N. Benston Rose, 88, of Harmony, formerly of Lanesboro, died May 4, 2003 at Harmony Health Care.
Alvera N. Benston was born March 6, 1915, in Fillmore County, near Lanesboro to Lars J. and Anna Benston. She graduated from Lanesboro High School. She had lived in Harmony since her marriage to Alexander Rose of Utica on Feb. 18, 1937, in Decorah, Iowa. Mrs. Rose worked for Pederson Bros., Harmony Truck Service and Arv's Auto Supply in Harmony. She was a member of Harmony United Methodist Church, Charity Circle, Rebekah Lodge and Hospital Auxiliary Unit. Survivors include nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her husband, four brothers and three sisters. The funeral was held May 9, 2003 in the United Methodist Church in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.