"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, May 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:42:01, May 4th 2015 - amazed - Many people have detractors who try to make them look foolish in the eyes of ... [Read More]
- 7:34:22, May 4th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Chemical abuse is bad whatever the substance. The abuser risks the ruin of ... [Read More]
- 11:14:38, May 3rd 2015 - Noodle - If someone is getting high before or while at work, that is just as bad as ... [Read More]
- 7:32:51, May 1st 2015 - Livin' The Dream - Working with alcoholics is way worse than marijuana users in my opi ... [Read More]
- 6:28:53, May 1st 2015 - hawkeye63 - Well Herb, if you think I am mistaken in my beliefs, tell us what happened ... [Read More]
- 3:34:46, May 1st 2015 - No need to be so desperate - Mr Panko, don't let these people get to you. When you st ... [Read More]
- 3:20:36, May 1st 2015 - - To herb, You can turn it around however you want, whatever makes you feel bette ... [Read More]
- 2:48:41, May 1st 2015 - Herb - To Hawkeye63: I wonder if you have any idea how wacky, exaggerated, extremist, ... [Read More]
- 2:22:23, May 1st 2015 - VikeFan 1 - To Kim Wenworth: What? You don't know what people are referring to in e ... [Read More]
- 1:54:39, May 1st 2015 - Herb - To Says: You said I switched from "the ammo is armor piercing" to "the ammo ... [Read More]
Fri, May 9th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Alvera N. Benston Rose, 88, of Harmony, formerly of Lanesboro, died May 4, 2003 at Harmony Health Care.
Alvera N. Benston was born March 6, 1915, in Fillmore County, near Lanesboro to Lars J. and Anna Benston. She graduated from Lanesboro High School. She had lived in Harmony since her marriage to Alexander Rose of Utica on Feb. 18, 1937, in Decorah, Iowa. Mrs. Rose worked for Pederson Bros., Harmony Truck Service and Arv's Auto Supply in Harmony. She was a member of Harmony United Methodist Church, Charity Circle, Rebekah Lodge and Hospital Auxiliary Unit. Survivors include nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her husband, four brothers and three sisters. The funeral was held May 9, 2003 in the United Methodist Church in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.