"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, March 6th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:21:57, Mar 6th 2015 - AGREED - RESPONSE TO DOC = Um HELLO!!! the point of the article and the feedback is t ... [Read More]
- 2:20:23, Mar 5th 2015 - doc - Excellent article. Now if the brainless idiots would do it. ... [Read More]
- 11:29:56, Mar 4th 2015 - SV 78 - OK fine we live by natural law. How does that apply to homosexuality? ... [Read More]
- 6:39:18, Mar 4th 2015 - disappointed - DOC.....WHY DO U THINK I WORK AT MAYO? BELIEVE ME WHEN MY CHILD GRADUAT ... [Read More]
- 11:11:29, Mar 3rd 2015 - doc - Apparently Harmony Telephone doesn't have billions in cash to spend on internet ... [Read More]
- 7:56:16, Mar 3rd 2015 - Bear - Why does the Journal even print this garbage? I would like to know the drugs t ... [Read More]
- 4:37:50, Mar 3rd 2015 - next - Now let's talk about the idiots who push there snow into the street. Even a 5th ... [Read More]
- 7:24:02, Mar 2nd 2015 - disappointed - I could work from home. But internet is not secure enough ... [Read More]
- 3:43:36, Mar 2nd 2015 - agreed - The cable and internet here is absolutely ridiculous. Harmony residents pay ... [Read More]
- 2:30:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - Be honest - Wood- That is true, but most people won't even spend that. Hopefully, th ... [Read More]
Fri, May 9th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Alvera N. Benston Rose, 88, of Harmony, formerly of Lanesboro, died May 4, 2003 at Harmony Health Care.
Alvera N. Benston was born March 6, 1915, in Fillmore County, near Lanesboro to Lars J. and Anna Benston. She graduated from Lanesboro High School. She had lived in Harmony since her marriage to Alexander Rose of Utica on Feb. 18, 1937, in Decorah, Iowa. Mrs. Rose worked for Pederson Bros., Harmony Truck Service and Arv's Auto Supply in Harmony. She was a member of Harmony United Methodist Church, Charity Circle, Rebekah Lodge and Hospital Auxiliary Unit. Survivors include nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her husband, four brothers and three sisters. The funeral was held May 9, 2003 in the United Methodist Church in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.