"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, November 26th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:35:05, Nov 26th 2015 - consaredumb - The most vocal people are always the most ignorant. ... [Read More]
- 2:58:00, Nov 25th 2015 - James1952 - The word on the street is that the folks who own the land above the schoo ... [Read More]
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
- 8:07:37, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 8:02:03, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 6:09:45, Nov 24th 2015 - JustTheFacts - All of those funds have been triple audited, and by people who have a ... [Read More]
Fri, May 9th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Alvera N. Benston Rose, 88, of Harmony, formerly of Lanesboro, died May 4, 2003 at Harmony Health Care.
Alvera N. Benston was born March 6, 1915, in Fillmore County, near Lanesboro to Lars J. and Anna Benston. She graduated from Lanesboro High School. She had lived in Harmony since her marriage to Alexander Rose of Utica on Feb. 18, 1937, in Decorah, Iowa. Mrs. Rose worked for Pederson Bros., Harmony Truck Service and Arv's Auto Supply in Harmony. She was a member of Harmony United Methodist Church, Charity Circle, Rebekah Lodge and Hospital Auxiliary Unit. Survivors include nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her husband, four brothers and three sisters. The funeral was held May 9, 2003 in the United Methodist Church in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.