"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - email@example.com - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
Fri, May 9th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Henrietta Grabau, 90, of Preston, formerly of Spring Valley and Rochester, died May 4, 2003 at Preston Good Samaritan Center, where she had lived since 1992.
Henrietta Louise Horsman was born July 11, 1912, in Spring Valley, the daughter of Ernest and Ruth Horsman. On Oct. 22, 1930, she married Howard Grabau. They farmed in the Wykoff-Spring Valley area until 1934, and then lived in Rochester until returning to Spring Valley following retirement. Her husband died in 1976. Survivors include two daughters, Gertrude Smock of Austin and Phyllis (Donald) Macklin of Murray, Ky.; three brothers, Lyle Horsman of Spring Valley, Hugh Horsman of Caledonia and Max Horsman of Chatfield; 16 grandchildren; 30 great-grandchildren; 11 great-great-grandchildren; and three brothers, Lyle Horsman of Spring Valley, Hugh Horsman of Caledonia and Max Horsman of Chatfield. She was preceded in death by a son, two infant granddaughters, a great-grandson, three sisters and two brothers. The funeral was held May 15, 2003 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. William Rowen officiating. Burial was in Forestville Cemetery, rural Wykoff. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.