"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, September 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:02:04, Sep 4th 2015 - sack attack - LOL ... [Read More]
- 12:41:09, Sep 4th 2015 - - Lol, she lost ... [Read More]
- 4:39:01, Sep 3rd 2015 - hum - Yuck! ... [Read More]
- 1:53:16, Sep 3rd 2015 - LOLZ - I think I hear a four barrel. No, its's just a conservative blockhead still in ... [Read More]
- 1:36:21, Sep 3rd 2015 - Kim Wenworth - @ sosad- "bullheaded" and "jerk" I almost had my feelings hurt there fo ... [Read More]
- 10:30:02, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - While I'm at it, no, you are not right to assume anything about me. Althoug ... [Read More]
- 10:21:27, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - Here is another word for you, 'bullheaded'. It's an adjective, and means 'o ... [Read More]
- 3:58:17, Sep 2nd 2015 - LOLZ - I rest my case. ... [Read More]
- 1:29:04, Sep 2nd 2015 - Kim Wenworth - @ lolz, so sad- judging from your posts you must be Obama believers, or ... [Read More]
- 8:50:42, Sep 1st 2015 - So Sad - More verbal diarrhea from one of Fillmore County's top ten most ignorant peop ... [Read More]
Fri, May 9th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Henrietta Grabau, 90, of Preston, formerly of Spring Valley and Rochester, died May 4, 2003 at Preston Good Samaritan Center, where she had lived since 1992.
Henrietta Louise Horsman was born July 11, 1912, in Spring Valley, the daughter of Ernest and Ruth Horsman. On Oct. 22, 1930, she married Howard Grabau. They farmed in the Wykoff-Spring Valley area until 1934, and then lived in Rochester until returning to Spring Valley following retirement. Her husband died in 1976. Survivors include two daughters, Gertrude Smock of Austin and Phyllis (Donald) Macklin of Murray, Ky.; three brothers, Lyle Horsman of Spring Valley, Hugh Horsman of Caledonia and Max Horsman of Chatfield; 16 grandchildren; 30 great-grandchildren; 11 great-great-grandchildren; and three brothers, Lyle Horsman of Spring Valley, Hugh Horsman of Caledonia and Max Horsman of Chatfield. She was preceded in death by a son, two infant granddaughters, a great-grandson, three sisters and two brothers. The funeral was held May 15, 2003 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. William Rowen officiating. Burial was in Forestville Cemetery, rural Wykoff. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.