"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, December 7th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:36:23, Dec 7th 2016 - doc - I'm going to give all of the senile citizens who voted him in the big HOO HA whe ... [Read More]
- 8:32:10, Dec 7th 2016 - doc - Now the republican congress is threatening to shut down the government if Drumpf ... [Read More]
- 8:08:11, Dec 7th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ Thomas, if I misread your politics, I apologize. I promise to watch furt ... [Read More]
- 7:54:51, Dec 7th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, now there's the Left Wing Zealot we have come to know and love. Aw ... [Read More]
- 5:51:23, Dec 7th 2016 - doc - Republicans don't believe in facts. ... [Read More]
- 5:49:27, Dec 7th 2016 - livin' the dream - Tweakers are the lowest form of life. ... [Read More]
- 3:18:08, Dec 6th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63 I do find it interesting that, although all I've done is a ... [Read More]
- 1:05:28, Dec 6th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye63 So nearly 3 million more votes for Clinton than Trump means nothing ... [Read More]
- 11:04:07, Dec 6th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ Thomas, you did get an answer from the American people in a very substa ... [Read More]
- 4:13:12, Dec 5th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63, There was no response to my question when people voted. M ... [Read More]
Fri, May 9th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Henrietta Grabau, 90, of Preston, formerly of Spring Valley and Rochester, died May 4, 2003 at Preston Good Samaritan Center, where she had lived since 1992.
Henrietta Louise Horsman was born July 11, 1912, in Spring Valley, the daughter of Ernest and Ruth Horsman. On Oct. 22, 1930, she married Howard Grabau. They farmed in the Wykoff-Spring Valley area until 1934, and then lived in Rochester until returning to Spring Valley following retirement. Her husband died in 1976. Survivors include two daughters, Gertrude Smock of Austin and Phyllis (Donald) Macklin of Murray, Ky.; three brothers, Lyle Horsman of Spring Valley, Hugh Horsman of Caledonia and Max Horsman of Chatfield; 16 grandchildren; 30 great-grandchildren; 11 great-great-grandchildren; and three brothers, Lyle Horsman of Spring Valley, Hugh Horsman of Caledonia and Max Horsman of Chatfield. She was preceded in death by a son, two infant granddaughters, a great-grandson, three sisters and two brothers. The funeral was held May 15, 2003 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. William Rowen officiating. Burial was in Forestville Cemetery, rural Wykoff. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.