"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, December 26th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:37:14, Dec 26th 2014 - FountainFarmer - hey Not Happy, are you the same person complaining about the Fillmor ... [Read More]
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
Fri, May 9th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Henrietta Grabau, 90, of Preston, formerly of Spring Valley and Rochester, died May 4, 2003 at Preston Good Samaritan Center, where she had lived since 1992.
Henrietta Louise Horsman was born July 11, 1912, in Spring Valley, the daughter of Ernest and Ruth Horsman. On Oct. 22, 1930, she married Howard Grabau. They farmed in the Wykoff-Spring Valley area until 1934, and then lived in Rochester until returning to Spring Valley following retirement. Her husband died in 1976. Survivors include two daughters, Gertrude Smock of Austin and Phyllis (Donald) Macklin of Murray, Ky.; three brothers, Lyle Horsman of Spring Valley, Hugh Horsman of Caledonia and Max Horsman of Chatfield; 16 grandchildren; 30 great-grandchildren; 11 great-great-grandchildren; and three brothers, Lyle Horsman of Spring Valley, Hugh Horsman of Caledonia and Max Horsman of Chatfield. She was preceded in death by a son, two infant granddaughters, a great-grandson, three sisters and two brothers. The funeral was held May 15, 2003 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. William Rowen officiating. Burial was in Forestville Cemetery, rural Wykoff. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.