"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, June 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:36:11, Jun 2nd 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Trying to see the point of Yvonne's letter. A law was passed regarding fri ... [Read More]
- 9:52:43, Jun 1st 2015 - SV80 - Wentworth. Doesn't seem sporting to engage someone who can't spell 3rd grade ... [Read More]
- 3:40:30, Jun 1st 2015 - email@example.com - Congratulations Girls! You all did a super job. What a wonderful ... [Read More]
- 2:46:35, Jun 1st 2015 - sbearbow - Babe (Mom to the Twins), really needs your help. She has injured her groin ... [Read More]
- 2:34:00, Jun 1st 2015 - doc - @ doc and sv80- why don't you two go get a room some where We can just do it ... [Read More]
- 2:12:48, Jun 1st 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- the news of the your global warming FARCE is on to some degree ... [Read More]
- 1:59:15, Jun 1st 2015 - lol - 2nd place is the first lossers. Then the girls go home and cry. Lol. Most of you ... [Read More]
- 1:55:05, Jun 1st 2015 - wow - So, you people are funny. Do u remember in history class about the glaciers that ... [Read More]
- 11:04:50, May 31st 2015 - trojan fan - Margaret Carlson, you need to read RP school board chair Linder's respo ... [Read More]
- 10:23:01, May 31st 2015 - fact check - Yes Stan's OPINION is shocking....it is also not factual. I'm certain ... [Read More]
Fri, May 9th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Bernice B. Danielson, 92, of Rushford, died May 6, 2003, at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Bernice was born on January 3, 1911, to Joseph and Emma (Klinski) Bendel in LaCrosse, Wis. She moved to Rushford in 1919, attended Rushford School and graduated from Rushford High School in 1927. Bernice attended Pauls Beauty Academy in Minneapolis and worked as a beautician in Winona and Rushford for 51 years. She married Nils Danielson in 1943. Nils died in 1965. She was a member of Rushford Lutheran Church. Bernice is survived by two sisters: Pearl Whitehouse of LaCrosse, Wis. and Beverly (Lyle) Rislove of Rushford, and several nieces and nephews. The funeral service was May 9, 2003, at Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel, with the Rev. David Watson officiating. Burial was in the Rushford Lutheran Cemetery.