"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, April 16th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
Fri, May 9th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Bernice B. Danielson, 92, of Rushford, died May 6, 2003, at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Bernice was born on January 3, 1911, to Joseph and Emma (Klinski) Bendel in LaCrosse, Wis. She moved to Rushford in 1919, attended Rushford School and graduated from Rushford High School in 1927. Bernice attended Pauls Beauty Academy in Minneapolis and worked as a beautician in Winona and Rushford for 51 years. She married Nils Danielson in 1943. Nils died in 1965. She was a member of Rushford Lutheran Church. Bernice is survived by two sisters: Pearl Whitehouse of LaCrosse, Wis. and Beverly (Lyle) Rislove of Rushford, and several nieces and nephews. The funeral service was May 9, 2003, at Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel, with the Rev. David Watson officiating. Burial was in the Rushford Lutheran Cemetery.