"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, March 6th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:21:57, Mar 6th 2015 - AGREED - RESPONSE TO DOC = Um HELLO!!! the point of the article and the feedback is t ... [Read More]
- 2:20:23, Mar 5th 2015 - doc - Excellent article. Now if the brainless idiots would do it. ... [Read More]
- 11:29:56, Mar 4th 2015 - SV 78 - OK fine we live by natural law. How does that apply to homosexuality? ... [Read More]
- 6:39:18, Mar 4th 2015 - disappointed - DOC.....WHY DO U THINK I WORK AT MAYO? BELIEVE ME WHEN MY CHILD GRADUAT ... [Read More]
- 11:11:29, Mar 3rd 2015 - doc - Apparently Harmony Telephone doesn't have billions in cash to spend on internet ... [Read More]
- 7:56:16, Mar 3rd 2015 - Bear - Why does the Journal even print this garbage? I would like to know the drugs t ... [Read More]
- 4:37:50, Mar 3rd 2015 - next - Now let's talk about the idiots who push there snow into the street. Even a 5th ... [Read More]
- 7:24:02, Mar 2nd 2015 - disappointed - I could work from home. But internet is not secure enough ... [Read More]
- 3:43:36, Mar 2nd 2015 - agreed - The cable and internet here is absolutely ridiculous. Harmony residents pay ... [Read More]
- 2:30:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - Be honest - Wood- That is true, but most people won't even spend that. Hopefully, th ... [Read More]
Fri, May 9th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Bernice B. Danielson, 92, of Rushford, died May 6, 2003, at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Bernice was born on January 3, 1911, to Joseph and Emma (Klinski) Bendel in LaCrosse, Wis. She moved to Rushford in 1919, attended Rushford School and graduated from Rushford High School in 1927. Bernice attended Pauls Beauty Academy in Minneapolis and worked as a beautician in Winona and Rushford for 51 years. She married Nils Danielson in 1943. Nils died in 1965. She was a member of Rushford Lutheran Church. Bernice is survived by two sisters: Pearl Whitehouse of LaCrosse, Wis. and Beverly (Lyle) Rislove of Rushford, and several nieces and nephews. The funeral service was May 9, 2003, at Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel, with the Rev. David Watson officiating. Burial was in the Rushford Lutheran Cemetery.