"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, August 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:25:55, Aug 3rd 2015 - kim wentworth - couple of thoughts briefly-1) the point of where someone originates fr ... [Read More]
- 9:43:29, Aug 1st 2015 - concerned - Wow...common sense did not prevail here. Please ask the City of Peterson ... [Read More]
- 8:31:54, Aug 1st 2015 - Remark1976 - The summer food program isn't new and Fillmore Central has been serving t ... [Read More]
- 9:47:41, Aug 1st 2015 - - That's a great idea. I will do that ... [Read More]
- 5:20:37, Aug 1st 2015 - Bob Burkholder - Guns are not the problem. It is the lack of moral fiber in our societ ... [Read More]
- 6:08:40, Jul 31st 2015 - what? - Gary livingood....lol...U need to check the guy he lives with. Drugs! ... [Read More]
- 6:05:47, Jul 31st 2015 - Haha - Get the girl bully off the FC teams. ... [Read More]
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
Fri, May 9th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Bernice B. Danielson, 92, of Rushford, died May 6, 2003, at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Bernice was born on January 3, 1911, to Joseph and Emma (Klinski) Bendel in LaCrosse, Wis. She moved to Rushford in 1919, attended Rushford School and graduated from Rushford High School in 1927. Bernice attended Pauls Beauty Academy in Minneapolis and worked as a beautician in Winona and Rushford for 51 years. She married Nils Danielson in 1943. Nils died in 1965. She was a member of Rushford Lutheran Church. Bernice is survived by two sisters: Pearl Whitehouse of LaCrosse, Wis. and Beverly (Lyle) Rislove of Rushford, and several nieces and nephews. The funeral service was May 9, 2003, at Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel, with the Rev. David Watson officiating. Burial was in the Rushford Lutheran Cemetery.