"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, February 9th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:31:59, Feb 9th 2016 - Rushford Man says - I am willing to pay more taxes for the new school. It will bene ... [Read More]
- 11:16:55, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 I don't know how I can get you to address the main point of the a ... [Read More]
- 10:37:19, Feb 9th 2016 - @says - Quit whining. I would say the value of your farm / land has dramatically inc ... [Read More]
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
- 7:28:40, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out for ... [Read More]
- 5:30:25, Feb 8th 2016 - wow - About time u r thinking of a parking lot! and another thing. U CAN'T reserve par ... [Read More]
- 12:45:22, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out fo ... [Read More]
- 12:37:07, Feb 8th 2016 - understanding - It is easy for someone to say yes! Especially when they are on the re ... [Read More]
- 7:41:46, Feb 7th 2016 - DeerHunterguy - @Terbeest Calling someone who supports Obama like "a follower of Nazi ... [Read More]
- 6:58:19, Feb 7th 2016 - VikeFan1 - Another angry, rambling rant from a bitter right wingnut. Who is this guy? ... [Read More]
Fri, May 9th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Bernice B. Danielson, 92, of Rushford, died May 6, 2003, at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Bernice was born on January 3, 1911, to Joseph and Emma (Klinski) Bendel in LaCrosse, Wis. She moved to Rushford in 1919, attended Rushford School and graduated from Rushford High School in 1927. Bernice attended Pauls Beauty Academy in Minneapolis and worked as a beautician in Winona and Rushford for 51 years. She married Nils Danielson in 1943. Nils died in 1965. She was a member of Rushford Lutheran Church. Bernice is survived by two sisters: Pearl Whitehouse of LaCrosse, Wis. and Beverly (Lyle) Rislove of Rushford, and several nieces and nephews. The funeral service was May 9, 2003, at Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel, with the Rev. David Watson officiating. Burial was in the Rushford Lutheran Cemetery.