"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, November 26th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:03:53, Nov 24th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Doc, Why do people like you have to turn stories that don't have ... [Read More]
- 7:13:36, Nov 21st 2014 - FountainFarmer - doc, why do people like you think that every story needs a sense ... [Read More]
- 3:50:54, Nov 21st 2014 - Frank Wright - Does the author of this article realize it is not April 1st? ... [Read More]
- 3:03:32, Nov 21st 2014 - Roberto - That IS a stereotype on Libertarians from extreme right-wingers BTW. See ... [Read More]
- 5:10:46, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - I'm surprised conservatives aren't picketing there for their war on women. ... [Read More]
- 5:09:30, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - Is it illegal to push THEIR snow into the street though? ... [Read More]
- 4:16:40, Nov 15th 2014 - Gudrun - Ralph's burial at Arlington National Cemetery is scheduled for February 12, ... [Read More]
- 4:47:53, Nov 7th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Hey winters coming, why don't you take your concerns to that of the ... [Read More]
- 6:43:44, Nov 6th 2014 - winters coming - Tell Fillmore central in harmony that it is against the law to push t ... [Read More]
- 11:34:53, Nov 3rd 2014 - Tom Kaase - First of all, thank you again to Editor Jason Sethre for allowing people ... [Read More]
Fri, May 16th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
A memorial service is planned for Alice Amelia Davis Parry on Saturday, June 28, 2003, at 10:00 a.m. at Saint Columban Catholic Church, Preston, Minnesota.
Mrs. Parry is survived by a brother, George Watts of Springfield, Missouri; four granddaughters: Nikki Dowd of Morrisville, North Carolina; Paula Mara and Wendy Savage of Grapevine, Texas; and Amy Root of Austin, Texas; ten great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews, including Jeanine Easton of Clear Lake, Iowa; and Lana Joy Richesin of Manchester, New Hampshire. Mrs. Parry was preceded in death by her husband, Robert William Parry; their daughter, Gwen Anne Hoffman Root; a brother, Myron; as well as three sisters: Katherine, Verna Mae, and Jessie. The family wishes to extend a special thanks to the staff of the Preston Good Samaritan Care Center, where Mrs. Parry was treated with extraordinary kindness and skill. Memorial contributions may be made to the Care Center, and flowers of appreciation may be addressed to the Care Center staff in Mrs. Parry’s memory. The family would also like to thank the Mayo Foundation for its assistance.