"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, April 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Do you think that chain stores in small communities undermine the sales of locally owned retailers?
Fri, May 16th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
A memorial service is planned for Alice Amelia Davis Parry on Saturday, June 28, 2003, at 10:00 a.m. at Saint Columban Catholic Church, Preston, Minnesota.
Mrs. Parry is survived by a brother, George Watts of Springfield, Missouri; four granddaughters: Nikki Dowd of Morrisville, North Carolina; Paula Mara and Wendy Savage of Grapevine, Texas; and Amy Root of Austin, Texas; ten great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews, including Jeanine Easton of Clear Lake, Iowa; and Lana Joy Richesin of Manchester, New Hampshire. Mrs. Parry was preceded in death by her husband, Robert William Parry; their daughter, Gwen Anne Hoffman Root; a brother, Myron; as well as three sisters: Katherine, Verna Mae, and Jessie. The family wishes to extend a special thanks to the staff of the Preston Good Samaritan Care Center, where Mrs. Parry was treated with extraordinary kindness and skill. Memorial contributions may be made to the Care Center, and flowers of appreciation may be addressed to the Care Center staff in Mrs. Parry’s memory. The family would also like to thank the Mayo Foundation for its assistance.