"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, September 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
Which school facilities in our area do you feel demonstrate the highest level of security for students and faculty?
Fri, May 16th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
A memorial service is planned for Alice Amelia Davis Parry on Saturday, June 28, 2003, at 10:00 a.m. at Saint Columban Catholic Church, Preston, Minnesota.
Mrs. Parry is survived by a brother, George Watts of Springfield, Missouri; four granddaughters: Nikki Dowd of Morrisville, North Carolina; Paula Mara and Wendy Savage of Grapevine, Texas; and Amy Root of Austin, Texas; ten great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews, including Jeanine Easton of Clear Lake, Iowa; and Lana Joy Richesin of Manchester, New Hampshire. Mrs. Parry was preceded in death by her husband, Robert William Parry; their daughter, Gwen Anne Hoffman Root; a brother, Myron; as well as three sisters: Katherine, Verna Mae, and Jessie. The family wishes to extend a special thanks to the staff of the Preston Good Samaritan Care Center, where Mrs. Parry was treated with extraordinary kindness and skill. Memorial contributions may be made to the Care Center, and flowers of appreciation may be addressed to the Care Center staff in Mrs. Parry’s memory. The family would also like to thank the Mayo Foundation for its assistance.