"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, February 14th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:13:48, Feb 13th 2016 - Billary - This paper is so liberal. Guess they are endorsing Hillary Clinton!!!!!! ... [Read More]
- 9:05:21, Feb 12th 2016 - VikeFan1 - Wentworth Your post contains disconnected ideas and makes little sense. ... [Read More]
- 1:21:44, Feb 12th 2016 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Well said. I cook on wkends too, leftovers during the week a ... [Read More]
- 1:07:17, Feb 12th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85 and vikefan1- the countries I mentioned in my last post are all ... [Read More]
- 8:40:49, Feb 11th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth "Universal health care not covered in the Constitution" ? ... [Read More]
- 1:11:48, Feb 11th 2016 - SV85 - @Wentworth If you will do an unbiased research on the positive features of th ... [Read More]
- 9:43:47, Feb 11th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85- exactly what are the benefits of obamacare? the last time I ch ... [Read More]
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
Fri, May 16th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
A memorial service is planned for Alice Amelia Davis Parry on Saturday, June 28, 2003, at 10:00 a.m. at Saint Columban Catholic Church, Preston, Minnesota.
Mrs. Parry is survived by a brother, George Watts of Springfield, Missouri; four granddaughters: Nikki Dowd of Morrisville, North Carolina; Paula Mara and Wendy Savage of Grapevine, Texas; and Amy Root of Austin, Texas; ten great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews, including Jeanine Easton of Clear Lake, Iowa; and Lana Joy Richesin of Manchester, New Hampshire. Mrs. Parry was preceded in death by her husband, Robert William Parry; their daughter, Gwen Anne Hoffman Root; a brother, Myron; as well as three sisters: Katherine, Verna Mae, and Jessie. The family wishes to extend a special thanks to the staff of the Preston Good Samaritan Care Center, where Mrs. Parry was treated with extraordinary kindness and skill. Memorial contributions may be made to the Care Center, and flowers of appreciation may be addressed to the Care Center staff in Mrs. Parry’s memory. The family would also like to thank the Mayo Foundation for its assistance.