"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, October 6th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:58:41, Oct 6th 2015 - - Why don't you run for school board, SomethingNeedsToBeDone? Write-in candidates we ... [Read More]
- 2:05:39, Oct 5th 2015 - Paul - The Quaran does not tell Muslims to kill non-muslims. In fact it says Muslims a ... [Read More]
- 1:01:48, Oct 5th 2015 - GoldenRule - Let us be mindful of the Golden Rule and how we treat others. Be careful ... [Read More]
- 11:32:26, Oct 5th 2015 - SomethingNeedsToBeDone - Are people blind?? How can they continue to use a facility ... [Read More]
- 11:23:54, Oct 5th 2015 - James1952 - Pig poker- what did you crybaby vote yes losers do both times you lost th ... [Read More]
- 10:51:29, Oct 5th 2015 - Pig poker - We all know why Jon Peterson doesn't want the school, he's mad because he ... [Read More]
- 10:37:45, Oct 5th 2015 - - Mr. Cerling(and many others), Let me start by admitting that I am beneath you in ... [Read More]
- 7:33:17, Oct 4th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Talk about drinking the Liberal Kool-Aid, WOW! WOW! WOW! Obama not a Mus ... [Read More]
- 4:42:50, Oct 4th 2015 - Claudia Larson - What they passed was not Comprehensive Immigration as there wasn't on ... [Read More]
- 5:19:12, Oct 4th 2015 - Commonsense - And people on bikes, moterized scooters need to stay off the sidewalks ... [Read More]
Fri, May 16th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
John Lawrence Martin, 64, of Long Beach, Calif., formerly of Chatfield, died May 10, 2003 at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Long Beach. He had been ill two weeks.
He was born Aug. 11, 1938, in Chatfield and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1956. Mr. Martin served in the Navy four years as an electronics technician with duty in Japan. Since his discharge, he had lived in a number of locations in the western states. He was married and later divorced. Survivors include two sons, David (Mia) of Westminster, Calif.; and Andrew of Raleigh, N.C.; four grandchildren; one great-grandchild; and a sister, Mary Ann Kirmis of Eyota. The funeral was May 17, 2003 at Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield, with the Rev. Christine Finsand officiating.