"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, May 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:51:51, May 27th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- didn't I read somewhere that we as a people came to this land ... [Read More]
- 1:43:11, May 27th 2015 - What? - "Stricter gun regulation will not stop crime, but it will reduce it" Ya, t ... [Read More]
- 10:53:16, May 27th 2015 - LOLZ - Well sv80, that's what separates the clock punchers from the people that thin ... [Read More]
- 10:50:46, May 27th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Time for all of the goldbrickers to get back to work. You know wh ... [Read More]
- 8:27:56, May 27th 2015 - sv80 - The US has the highest gun/crime rate of any highly advanced first world count ... [Read More]
- 6:25:36, May 27th 2015 - waytogo - You r so right kim. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. I sat my g ... [Read More]
- 8:54:34, May 26th 2015 - sv80 - To Hawkeye and Wentworth The fact that you resort to sarcasm, ridicule, and ... [Read More]
- 1:50:35, May 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- my response to the above article pretty much addresses the iss ... [Read More]
- 12:16:53, May 26th 2015 - SV80 - Talk and criticism are cheap, Redhorse51. So what is your solution? Just ... [Read More]
- 6:58:59, May 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - Chicago Tribune, Tuesday, May 26. 56 shot and 12 killed over the long M ... [Read More]
Fri, May 16th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
John Lawrence Martin, 64, of Long Beach, Calif., formerly of Chatfield, died May 10, 2003 at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Long Beach. He had been ill two weeks.
He was born Aug. 11, 1938, in Chatfield and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1956. Mr. Martin served in the Navy four years as an electronics technician with duty in Japan. Since his discharge, he had lived in a number of locations in the western states. He was married and later divorced. Survivors include two sons, David (Mia) of Westminster, Calif.; and Andrew of Raleigh, N.C.; four grandchildren; one great-grandchild; and a sister, Mary Ann Kirmis of Eyota. The funeral was May 17, 2003 at Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield, with the Rev. Christine Finsand officiating.