"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, February 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:26:11, Jan 31st 2015 - REDHORSE51 - I think after getting screwed by the Rushford School District, the City ... [Read More]
- 2:13:41, Jan 31st 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Neighbor......ever think the cop may have been on another call, and h ... [Read More]
- 9:27:51, Jan 31st 2015 - olcrammy - wow! i wanna be just like him! ... [Read More]
- 8:42:55, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Fountain farmer. We have tried everything! What r we to do! U know they st ... [Read More]
- 9:42:36, Jan 30th 2015 - FountainFarmer - neighbor, in your mind my comments might make me appear I want to st ... [Read More]
- 5:17:15, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Harmony rocks.....had to call the cops 3 times before they came! So there ... [Read More]
- 5:15:25, Jan 30th 2015 - whatever - Agree who do these parents think they are. They just look like fools! I th ... [Read More]
- 1:25:03, Jan 29th 2015 - justhearing - Agree with the lack of sportsmanship in the FC stands. Too much loud c ... [Read More]
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
Do you support the Presidents proposal for the first two years of community college to be completely free?
Fri, May 16th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
John Lawrence Martin, 64, of Long Beach, Calif., formerly of Chatfield, died May 10, 2003 at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Long Beach. He had been ill two weeks.
He was born Aug. 11, 1938, in Chatfield and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1956. Mr. Martin served in the Navy four years as an electronics technician with duty in Japan. Since his discharge, he had lived in a number of locations in the western states. He was married and later divorced. Survivors include two sons, David (Mia) of Westminster, Calif.; and Andrew of Raleigh, N.C.; four grandchildren; one great-grandchild; and a sister, Mary Ann Kirmis of Eyota. The funeral was May 17, 2003 at Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield, with the Rev. Christine Finsand officiating.