"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, August 2nd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:43:29, Aug 1st 2015 - concerned - Wow...common sense did not prevail here. Please ask the City of Peterson ... [Read More]
- 8:31:54, Aug 1st 2015 - Remark1976 - The summer food program isn't new and Fillmore Central has been serving t ... [Read More]
- 9:47:41, Aug 1st 2015 - - That's a great idea. I will do that ... [Read More]
- 5:20:37, Aug 1st 2015 - Bob Burkholder - Guns are not the problem. It is the lack of moral fiber in our societ ... [Read More]
- 6:08:40, Jul 31st 2015 - what? - Gary livingood....lol...U need to check the guy he lives with. Drugs! ... [Read More]
- 6:05:47, Jul 31st 2015 - Haha - Get the girl bully off the FC teams. ... [Read More]
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
Fri, May 16th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
John Lawrence Martin, 64, of Long Beach, Calif., formerly of Chatfield, died May 10, 2003 at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Long Beach. He had been ill two weeks.
He was born Aug. 11, 1938, in Chatfield and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1956. Mr. Martin served in the Navy four years as an electronics technician with duty in Japan. Since his discharge, he had lived in a number of locations in the western states. He was married and later divorced. Survivors include two sons, David (Mia) of Westminster, Calif.; and Andrew of Raleigh, N.C.; four grandchildren; one great-grandchild; and a sister, Mary Ann Kirmis of Eyota. The funeral was May 17, 2003 at Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield, with the Rev. Christine Finsand officiating.