"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, March 11th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - email@example.com - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
Fri, May 16th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dave Lawler, 37, of Fountain, died May 8, 2003 in Lanesboro, MN.
He was born March 4, 1966, in Miami, Fla., to Timothy and Diana (Loveland) Lawler. He grew up in a number of areas and attended Alameda College in California. Dave and Tonja (Eekhof) Lawler were together for 18 years. In 1995 the family moved to Fountain and he was employed at Valley Design Inc. He enjoyed Raiders football, fishing, and being with his children. Survivors include his wife, Tonja; a son, David, and a daughter, Jessica, both at home; his mother, Diana (Earl) Cater of Concord, Calif.; his father, Timothy (Eileen) Lawler of Norge, Va.; and two brothers, John of Concord, Calif., and Joe of Clear Lake, Calif. A memorial gathering was May 13, 2003 at Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston. The body was cremated.