"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 24th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, May 16th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dave Lawler, 37, of Fountain, died May 8, 2003 in Lanesboro, MN.
He was born March 4, 1966, in Miami, Fla., to Timothy and Diana (Loveland) Lawler. He grew up in a number of areas and attended Alameda College in California. Dave and Tonja (Eekhof) Lawler were together for 18 years. In 1995 the family moved to Fountain and he was employed at Valley Design Inc. He enjoyed Raiders football, fishing, and being with his children. Survivors include his wife, Tonja; a son, David, and a daughter, Jessica, both at home; his mother, Diana (Earl) Cater of Concord, Calif.; his father, Timothy (Eileen) Lawler of Norge, Va.; and two brothers, John of Concord, Calif., and Joe of Clear Lake, Calif. A memorial gathering was May 13, 2003 at Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston. The body was cremated.