"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, September 3rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:35:47, Sep 2nd 2014 - wtf - Because I can! At least I don't sit and argue with people like you do mister no ... [Read More]
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
Fri, May 16th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dave Lawler, 37, of Fountain, died May 8, 2003 in Lanesboro, MN.
He was born March 4, 1966, in Miami, Fla., to Timothy and Diana (Loveland) Lawler. He grew up in a number of areas and attended Alameda College in California. Dave and Tonja (Eekhof) Lawler were together for 18 years. In 1995 the family moved to Fountain and he was employed at Valley Design Inc. He enjoyed Raiders football, fishing, and being with his children. Survivors include his wife, Tonja; a son, David, and a daughter, Jessica, both at home; his mother, Diana (Earl) Cater of Concord, Calif.; his father, Timothy (Eileen) Lawler of Norge, Va.; and two brothers, John of Concord, Calif., and Joe of Clear Lake, Calif. A memorial gathering was May 13, 2003 at Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston. The body was cremated.