"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, May 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:42:01, May 4th 2015 - amazed - Many people have detractors who try to make them look foolish in the eyes of ... [Read More]
- 7:34:22, May 4th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Chemical abuse is bad whatever the substance. The abuser risks the ruin of ... [Read More]
- 11:14:38, May 3rd 2015 - Noodle - If someone is getting high before or while at work, that is just as bad as ... [Read More]
- 7:32:51, May 1st 2015 - Livin' The Dream - Working with alcoholics is way worse than marijuana users in my opi ... [Read More]
- 6:28:53, May 1st 2015 - hawkeye63 - Well Herb, if you think I am mistaken in my beliefs, tell us what happened ... [Read More]
- 3:34:46, May 1st 2015 - No need to be so desperate - Mr Panko, don't let these people get to you. When you st ... [Read More]
- 3:20:36, May 1st 2015 - - To herb, You can turn it around however you want, whatever makes you feel bette ... [Read More]
- 2:48:41, May 1st 2015 - Herb - To Hawkeye63: I wonder if you have any idea how wacky, exaggerated, extremist, ... [Read More]
- 2:22:23, May 1st 2015 - VikeFan 1 - To Kim Wenworth: What? You don't know what people are referring to in e ... [Read More]
- 1:54:39, May 1st 2015 - Herb - To Says: You said I switched from "the ammo is armor piercing" to "the ammo ... [Read More]
Fri, May 16th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dave Lawler, 37, of Fountain, died May 8, 2003 in Lanesboro, MN.
He was born March 4, 1966, in Miami, Fla., to Timothy and Diana (Loveland) Lawler. He grew up in a number of areas and attended Alameda College in California. Dave and Tonja (Eekhof) Lawler were together for 18 years. In 1995 the family moved to Fountain and he was employed at Valley Design Inc. He enjoyed Raiders football, fishing, and being with his children. Survivors include his wife, Tonja; a son, David, and a daughter, Jessica, both at home; his mother, Diana (Earl) Cater of Concord, Calif.; his father, Timothy (Eileen) Lawler of Norge, Va.; and two brothers, John of Concord, Calif., and Joe of Clear Lake, Calif. A memorial gathering was May 13, 2003 at Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston. The body was cremated.