"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, April 17th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
Fri, May 16th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dave Lawler, 37, of Fountain, died May 8, 2003 in Lanesboro, MN.
He was born March 4, 1966, in Miami, Fla., to Timothy and Diana (Loveland) Lawler. He grew up in a number of areas and attended Alameda College in California. Dave and Tonja (Eekhof) Lawler were together for 18 years. In 1995 the family moved to Fountain and he was employed at Valley Design Inc. He enjoyed Raiders football, fishing, and being with his children. Survivors include his wife, Tonja; a son, David, and a daughter, Jessica, both at home; his mother, Diana (Earl) Cater of Concord, Calif.; his father, Timothy (Eileen) Lawler of Norge, Va.; and two brothers, John of Concord, Calif., and Joe of Clear Lake, Calif. A memorial gathering was May 13, 2003 at Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston. The body was cremated.