"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, February 8th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:41:46, Feb 7th 2016 - DeerHunterguy - @Terbeest Calling someone who supports Obama like "a follower of Nazi ... [Read More]
- 6:58:19, Feb 7th 2016 - VikeFan1 - Another angry, rambling rant from a bitter right wingnut. Who is this guy? ... [Read More]
- 12:35:24, Feb 7th 2016 - Slate7 - Looks like the flood destroyed Rushford after all. What happened to the stro ... [Read More]
- 5:15:31, Feb 6th 2016 - @respect - "They don't go out of their way to disrespect until disrespect is thrown at ... [Read More]
- 3:28:56, Feb 6th 2016 - Farmer - WOW! Hope you have more life jackets because now that you have actually put y ... [Read More]
- 12:16:49, Feb 6th 2016 - EagleGolfer - @Mr. Terbeest Oh, yeah, I get it. All those Chicago gang killings ov ... [Read More]
- 11:38:29, Feb 6th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 Okay, I got it. You never have written a signed commentary to the ... [Read More]
- 10:44:04, Feb 6th 2016 - - Such drama. JUMP, I have a spare life jacket I'll give you for free. ... [Read More]
- 4:32:19, Feb 6th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr. Terbeest, You have described the modus operando of the ultra liberal c ... [Read More]
- 8:40:46, Feb 5th 2016 - - Not quite like that, the ship can sail any way it wishes but why am I forced to pay ... [Read More]
Fri, May 16th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lawrence E. 'Larry' Garry, 72, of San Dimas, formerly of the Chatfield area, died May 3, 2003, at Foothill Presbyterian Hospital in Glendora, Calif.
He was born July 20, 1930, in Wykoff and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1950. He served in the Air Force for 24 years and retired as a senior master sergeant. Mr. Garry lived in San Dimas for 28 years and was an operations manager for Vokler Tri-West Ltd. for 25 years before his retirement. Survivors include his wife, Gayle; two daughters, Jody Harralson of Covina, Calif., and Jayne Cribben of Irvine, Calif.; a son, Kelley of Chesterfield, Mo.; two stepdaughters, Carrie Foster of San Dimas and Jenny Cathey of Alta Loma, Calif.; five grandchildren; two stepgrandchildren; two sisters, Alice Bell of Rochester and Lue Wally of Brooklyn Center, Minn.; and two brothers, Paul of Lake City and Harold of Faribault. A funeral Mass was May 16, 2003 at Holy Name of Mary Catholic Church in San Dimas, Calif. Burial was in Riverside National Cemetery in Riverside, Calif.