"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, May 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:45:55, May 30th 2015 - doc - SV80, you use your tongue prettier than a $1500 prostitute. Seriously, you must ... [Read More]
- 9:41:24, May 29th 2015 - SV80 - Mr. Wentworth: You said, "the global warming wackos are jumping off the bandw ... [Read More]
- 7:18:59, May 29th 2015 - - June 1st 2015 hasn't happened yet. ... [Read More]
- 10:19:36, May 29th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80 and doc- I stand by what I posted earlier and reasons I gave. ... [Read More]
- 7:01:26, May 29th 2015 - doc - SV80, very good analogy comparing the cancer diagnosis to global warming. I th ... [Read More]
- 6:51:24, May 29th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Redhorsie51....you must be another one that paid no attention whil ... [Read More]
- 6:09:48, May 29th 2015 - hum - Kingslandgrad, and livinthedream always have stupid posts. Kingslandgrad doesn' ... [Read More]
- 10:10:17, May 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - EXCUSE ME............... BUSH IS AT FAULT? AND WHERE DO YOU LIVE THAT ... [Read More]
- 9:06:07, May 28th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Funny how people that actually left Harmony still expect everythin ... [Read More]
- 7:57:41, May 28th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - expat, The housing incentives that Harmony offers is nothing ne ... [Read More]
Fri, May 16th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lawrence E. 'Larry' Garry, 72, of San Dimas, formerly of the Chatfield area, died May 3, 2003, at Foothill Presbyterian Hospital in Glendora, Calif.
He was born July 20, 1930, in Wykoff and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1950. He served in the Air Force for 24 years and retired as a senior master sergeant. Mr. Garry lived in San Dimas for 28 years and was an operations manager for Vokler Tri-West Ltd. for 25 years before his retirement. Survivors include his wife, Gayle; two daughters, Jody Harralson of Covina, Calif., and Jayne Cribben of Irvine, Calif.; a son, Kelley of Chesterfield, Mo.; two stepdaughters, Carrie Foster of San Dimas and Jenny Cathey of Alta Loma, Calif.; five grandchildren; two stepgrandchildren; two sisters, Alice Bell of Rochester and Lue Wally of Brooklyn Center, Minn.; and two brothers, Paul of Lake City and Harold of Faribault. A funeral Mass was May 16, 2003 at Holy Name of Mary Catholic Church in San Dimas, Calif. Burial was in Riverside National Cemetery in Riverside, Calif.