"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, May 16th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lawrence E. 'Larry' Garry, 72, of San Dimas, formerly of the Chatfield area, died May 3, 2003, at Foothill Presbyterian Hospital in Glendora, Calif.
He was born July 20, 1930, in Wykoff and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1950. He served in the Air Force for 24 years and retired as a senior master sergeant. Mr. Garry lived in San Dimas for 28 years and was an operations manager for Vokler Tri-West Ltd. for 25 years before his retirement. Survivors include his wife, Gayle; two daughters, Jody Harralson of Covina, Calif., and Jayne Cribben of Irvine, Calif.; a son, Kelley of Chesterfield, Mo.; two stepdaughters, Carrie Foster of San Dimas and Jenny Cathey of Alta Loma, Calif.; five grandchildren; two stepgrandchildren; two sisters, Alice Bell of Rochester and Lue Wally of Brooklyn Center, Minn.; and two brothers, Paul of Lake City and Harold of Faribault. A funeral Mass was May 16, 2003 at Holy Name of Mary Catholic Church in San Dimas, Calif. Burial was in Riverside National Cemetery in Riverside, Calif.