"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, August 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
- 9:54:03, Aug 11th 2014 - rschalow - Sign the Petition: Tell North Dakota Leaders that the oil companies aren't ... [Read More]
- 1:25:19, Aug 11th 2014 - NCLoon - Would Mr. Gudmonson please share with us where he gathered all of the data r ... [Read More]
Fri, May 16th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lawrence E. 'Larry' Garry, 72, of San Dimas, formerly of the Chatfield area, died May 3, 2003, at Foothill Presbyterian Hospital in Glendora, Calif.
He was born July 20, 1930, in Wykoff and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1950. He served in the Air Force for 24 years and retired as a senior master sergeant. Mr. Garry lived in San Dimas for 28 years and was an operations manager for Vokler Tri-West Ltd. for 25 years before his retirement. Survivors include his wife, Gayle; two daughters, Jody Harralson of Covina, Calif., and Jayne Cribben of Irvine, Calif.; a son, Kelley of Chesterfield, Mo.; two stepdaughters, Carrie Foster of San Dimas and Jenny Cathey of Alta Loma, Calif.; five grandchildren; two stepgrandchildren; two sisters, Alice Bell of Rochester and Lue Wally of Brooklyn Center, Minn.; and two brothers, Paul of Lake City and Harold of Faribault. A funeral Mass was May 16, 2003 at Holy Name of Mary Catholic Church in San Dimas, Calif. Burial was in Riverside National Cemetery in Riverside, Calif.