"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, December 19th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:39:12, Dec 17th 2014 - SgtRock - I guess I hit a sore spot. The comments Jeff made in his article are his ... [Read More]
- 4:06:16, Dec 17th 2014 - @SGT Rock - "You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning f ... [Read More]
- 12:59:15, Dec 16th 2014 - SgtRock - You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning for ... [Read More]
- 6:53:39, Dec 15th 2014 - - Enough with the Liberal bashing!!!! ... [Read More]
- 12:43:11, Dec 9th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Wow! Yes, people are entitled to their opinion anytime they feel fre ... [Read More]
- 5:54:41, Dec 8th 2014 - WoW! - Fountainfarmer no serious Axe to grind and definitely not faceless gossip. Peop ... [Read More]
- 5:17:00, Dec 8th 2014 - Pastor Mark - Sounds like a great trip. Good for you Paul! Hope to see some of your pi ... [Read More]
- 1:58:52, Dec 8th 2014 - FountainFarmer - WoW! You're just commenting on an article that was posted back in Ju ... [Read More]
- 10:19:54, Dec 6th 2014 - WoW! - Sadly The Only Ones That Are Misinformed About Kaase are The Citizens of Fillm ... [Read More]
- 2:56:47, Dec 5th 2014 - annonymous - You should probably do some homework when printing articles like this. W ... [Read More]
Fri, May 16th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lawrence E. 'Larry' Garry, 72, of San Dimas, formerly of the Chatfield area, died May 3, 2003, at Foothill Presbyterian Hospital in Glendora, Calif.
He was born July 20, 1930, in Wykoff and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1950. He served in the Air Force for 24 years and retired as a senior master sergeant. Mr. Garry lived in San Dimas for 28 years and was an operations manager for Vokler Tri-West Ltd. for 25 years before his retirement. Survivors include his wife, Gayle; two daughters, Jody Harralson of Covina, Calif., and Jayne Cribben of Irvine, Calif.; a son, Kelley of Chesterfield, Mo.; two stepdaughters, Carrie Foster of San Dimas and Jenny Cathey of Alta Loma, Calif.; five grandchildren; two stepgrandchildren; two sisters, Alice Bell of Rochester and Lue Wally of Brooklyn Center, Minn.; and two brothers, Paul of Lake City and Harold of Faribault. A funeral Mass was May 16, 2003 at Holy Name of Mary Catholic Church in San Dimas, Calif. Burial was in Riverside National Cemetery in Riverside, Calif.