"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, September 2nd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:58:17, Sep 2nd 2015 - LOLZ - I rest my case. ... [Read More]
- 1:29:04, Sep 2nd 2015 - Kim Wenworth - @ lolz, so sad- judging from your posts you must be Obama believers, or ... [Read More]
- 8:50:42, Sep 1st 2015 - So Sad - More verbal diarrhea from one of Fillmore County's top ten most ignorant peop ... [Read More]
- 9:55:06, Aug 31st 2015 - LOLZ - Ever notice how the most ignorant people are always the most vocal? ... [Read More]
- 1:03:45, Aug 28th 2015 - millerml - It's wonderful today to see wholesome farm kids raising animals and growin ... [Read More]
- 12:05:42, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - If Concerned is really concerned about public safety in Fountain, why d ... [Read More]
- 11:59:53, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - to the anonymous poster: There is no limit on how much I or anyone e ... [Read More]
- 10:12:49, Aug 28th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Very nice kids! Good work Mom and Dad. ... [Read More]
- 6:26:59, Aug 24th 2015 - Lmao - Doc........do u even know what that means? U better look it up! ... [Read More]
- 3:35:05, Aug 23rd 2015 - LOLZ - Everyone and their brother has a grey Impala. That's why they are about as int ... [Read More]
Fri, May 16th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Michael “Mike” J. Cady, 44, of Peterson died May 13, 2003, at his home.
Mike was born on January 30, 1959, in Winona, Minn. to James and Bernett (Hengel) Cady. Mike grew up in the Peterson area and was a 1977 graduate of Peterson High School. Mike married Shawn Becker in 1982, they were later divorced. He worked in his family’s business, Peterson Trout Farm. Mike most recently worked as a realtor at Laurie Daniel Real Estate Agency in Winona. He was a member of St. Josephs Catholic Church in Rushford. Mike enjoyed spending time with his family, hiking, camping, fishing and cars, especially his 1978 Corvette Pace Car. He is survived by his mother, Bernett of Peterson, two daughters: Miranda (Adam) Sickles of St. Charles and Bridgette Cady of Rushford; one son: Justin Cady of Rushford; two brothers: Dan Cady of Onalaska, Wis. and Bruce Cady of Hibbing, Minn.; one sister Laura Cady of Winona, Minn. and four nieces. Mike was preceded in death by his father, Jim. A memorial mass was held May 17, 2003 at St. Josephs Catholic Church in Rushford with the Rev. William Kulas officiating. Burial of his cremated body was at St. Marys Cemetery in Winona, Minn. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.