"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 24th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my voteđź‘Ť - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, May 16th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Michael “Mike” J. Cady, 44, of Peterson died May 13, 2003, at his home.
Mike was born on January 30, 1959, in Winona, Minn. to James and Bernett (Hengel) Cady. Mike grew up in the Peterson area and was a 1977 graduate of Peterson High School. Mike married Shawn Becker in 1982, they were later divorced. He worked in his family’s business, Peterson Trout Farm. Mike most recently worked as a realtor at Laurie Daniel Real Estate Agency in Winona. He was a member of St. Josephs Catholic Church in Rushford. Mike enjoyed spending time with his family, hiking, camping, fishing and cars, especially his 1978 Corvette Pace Car. He is survived by his mother, Bernett of Peterson, two daughters: Miranda (Adam) Sickles of St. Charles and Bridgette Cady of Rushford; one son: Justin Cady of Rushford; two brothers: Dan Cady of Onalaska, Wis. and Bruce Cady of Hibbing, Minn.; one sister Laura Cady of Winona, Minn. and four nieces. Mike was preceded in death by his father, Jim. A memorial mass was held May 17, 2003 at St. Josephs Catholic Church in Rushford with the Rev. William Kulas officiating. Burial of his cremated body was at St. Marys Cemetery in Winona, Minn. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.