"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, December 6th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:13:12, Dec 5th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63, There was no response to my question when people voted. M ... [Read More]
- 11:57:23, Dec 5th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @SV 85, my goodness. What a testy post. Did recent events leave your skiv ... [Read More]
- 1:27:45, Dec 4th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @Thomas, nope. The American voters already provided our response when we v ... [Read More]
- 12:06:21, Dec 3rd 2016 - SV85 - Well, well, Hawkeye63 now seems to think he is a Biblical scholar---typical ri ... [Read More]
- 1:12:44, Dec 3rd 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63 I am curious if you would mind going through the list of c ... [Read More]
- 6:41:53, Dec 2nd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Condolences Herb. The Cretin and his deplorable supporters prevailed and y ... [Read More]
- 11:36:58, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr Swartzentruber, not to worry much about the rambings of SV85. No cred ... [Read More]
- 7:24:13, Nov 30th 2016 - kingslandGrad95 - Valerie, if the issuer of stock is still in business, then Yes, the ... [Read More]
- 6:18:02, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - What ? Back up the bus. America is a beacon of freedom in the world. As a ... [Read More]
- 11:00:19, Nov 29th 2016 - valeriejbf - I looking thro some old papers and found a certificate for 1 share of c ... [Read More]
Fri, May 16th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Michael “Mike” J. Cady, 44, of Peterson died May 13, 2003, at his home.
Mike was born on January 30, 1959, in Winona, Minn. to James and Bernett (Hengel) Cady. Mike grew up in the Peterson area and was a 1977 graduate of Peterson High School. Mike married Shawn Becker in 1982, they were later divorced. He worked in his family’s business, Peterson Trout Farm. Mike most recently worked as a realtor at Laurie Daniel Real Estate Agency in Winona. He was a member of St. Josephs Catholic Church in Rushford. Mike enjoyed spending time with his family, hiking, camping, fishing and cars, especially his 1978 Corvette Pace Car. He is survived by his mother, Bernett of Peterson, two daughters: Miranda (Adam) Sickles of St. Charles and Bridgette Cady of Rushford; one son: Justin Cady of Rushford; two brothers: Dan Cady of Onalaska, Wis. and Bruce Cady of Hibbing, Minn.; one sister Laura Cady of Winona, Minn. and four nieces. Mike was preceded in death by his father, Jim. A memorial mass was held May 17, 2003 at St. Josephs Catholic Church in Rushford with the Rev. William Kulas officiating. Burial of his cremated body was at St. Marys Cemetery in Winona, Minn. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.