"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, April 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Do you think that chain stores in small communities undermine the sales of locally owned retailers?
Fri, May 16th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Michael “Mike” J. Cady, 44, of Peterson died May 13, 2003, at his home.
Mike was born on January 30, 1959, in Winona, Minn. to James and Bernett (Hengel) Cady. Mike grew up in the Peterson area and was a 1977 graduate of Peterson High School. Mike married Shawn Becker in 1982, they were later divorced. He worked in his family’s business, Peterson Trout Farm. Mike most recently worked as a realtor at Laurie Daniel Real Estate Agency in Winona. He was a member of St. Josephs Catholic Church in Rushford. Mike enjoyed spending time with his family, hiking, camping, fishing and cars, especially his 1978 Corvette Pace Car. He is survived by his mother, Bernett of Peterson, two daughters: Miranda (Adam) Sickles of St. Charles and Bridgette Cady of Rushford; one son: Justin Cady of Rushford; two brothers: Dan Cady of Onalaska, Wis. and Bruce Cady of Hibbing, Minn.; one sister Laura Cady of Winona, Minn. and four nieces. Mike was preceded in death by his father, Jim. A memorial mass was held May 17, 2003 at St. Josephs Catholic Church in Rushford with the Rev. William Kulas officiating. Burial of his cremated body was at St. Marys Cemetery in Winona, Minn. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.