"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:55:44, Aug 1st 2014 - Eagle - I agree with many of the points you have brought up. I do not consider myself ... [Read More]
- 3:23:50, Jul 30th 2014 - Bear - So Eagle, let me get this straight... To save money on medical insurance prem ... [Read More]
- 7:19:30, Jul 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Wow- so you're still going to do your shopping in Iowa to save 50-c ... [Read More]
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
Fri, May 16th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Michael “Mike” J. Cady, 44, of Peterson died May 13, 2003, at his home.
Mike was born on January 30, 1959, in Winona, Minn. to James and Bernett (Hengel) Cady. Mike grew up in the Peterson area and was a 1977 graduate of Peterson High School. Mike married Shawn Becker in 1982, they were later divorced. He worked in his family’s business, Peterson Trout Farm. Mike most recently worked as a realtor at Laurie Daniel Real Estate Agency in Winona. He was a member of St. Josephs Catholic Church in Rushford. Mike enjoyed spending time with his family, hiking, camping, fishing and cars, especially his 1978 Corvette Pace Car. He is survived by his mother, Bernett of Peterson, two daughters: Miranda (Adam) Sickles of St. Charles and Bridgette Cady of Rushford; one son: Justin Cady of Rushford; two brothers: Dan Cady of Onalaska, Wis. and Bruce Cady of Hibbing, Minn.; one sister Laura Cady of Winona, Minn. and four nieces. Mike was preceded in death by his father, Jim. A memorial mass was held May 17, 2003 at St. Josephs Catholic Church in Rushford with the Rev. William Kulas officiating. Burial of his cremated body was at St. Marys Cemetery in Winona, Minn. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.