"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, September 20th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
Fri, May 16th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Frances M. Lynch, 77, of Chatfield, a retired teacher, died May 10, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield following a long illness.
Frances M. Richards was born Sept. 29, 1925, in Chatfield and lived in the area all her life. She graduated from Chatfield High School in 1944 and received a bachelor of science degree from Winona State College. On June 5, 1965, she married Gerald Lynch in Chatfield. He died July 21, 1999. A teacher for 38 years, she taught in rural Chatfield schools and later at Chosen Valley Elementary School in Chatfield. Survivors include two brothers, Paul (Evelyn) Richards of Preston and Gordon (Barbara) Richards of Hampton, Minn.; and a sister, Helen Bailey of Chatfield. A brother and a sister preceded her in death. A funeral Mass for Frances M. Lynch was May 13, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Thomas Loomis officiating. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery in Chatfield. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.