"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
Fri, May 16th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Frances M. Lynch, 77, of Chatfield, a retired teacher, died May 10, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield following a long illness.
Frances M. Richards was born Sept. 29, 1925, in Chatfield and lived in the area all her life. She graduated from Chatfield High School in 1944 and received a bachelor of science degree from Winona State College. On June 5, 1965, she married Gerald Lynch in Chatfield. He died July 21, 1999. A teacher for 38 years, she taught in rural Chatfield schools and later at Chosen Valley Elementary School in Chatfield. Survivors include two brothers, Paul (Evelyn) Richards of Preston and Gordon (Barbara) Richards of Hampton, Minn.; and a sister, Helen Bailey of Chatfield. A brother and a sister preceded her in death. A funeral Mass for Frances M. Lynch was May 13, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Thomas Loomis officiating. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery in Chatfield. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.