"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 29th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
- 6:22:03, Jul 22nd 2015 - Let's see - And the big piles they make in middle of roads that u have to drive up an ... [Read More]
- 10:55:05, Jul 21st 2015 - BareMinimum - Maybe now side streets can get plowed! Sick of the terrible condition ... [Read More]
Fri, May 16th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Frances M. Lynch, 77, of Chatfield, a retired teacher, died May 10, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield following a long illness.
Frances M. Richards was born Sept. 29, 1925, in Chatfield and lived in the area all her life. She graduated from Chatfield High School in 1944 and received a bachelor of science degree from Winona State College. On June 5, 1965, she married Gerald Lynch in Chatfield. He died July 21, 1999. A teacher for 38 years, she taught in rural Chatfield schools and later at Chosen Valley Elementary School in Chatfield. Survivors include two brothers, Paul (Evelyn) Richards of Preston and Gordon (Barbara) Richards of Hampton, Minn.; and a sister, Helen Bailey of Chatfield. A brother and a sister preceded her in death. A funeral Mass for Frances M. Lynch was May 13, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Thomas Loomis officiating. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery in Chatfield. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.