"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, December 10th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:40:17, Dec 4th 2013 - Kiko - I feel the pain for anybody feeling the effects of this health care law. On th ... [Read More]
- 7:55:33, Dec 3rd 2013 - quail - I visited Austin's Goat Farm about 8 years ago when I was a patient at the nea ... [Read More]
- 3:29:59, Nov 27th 2013 - Eric - Good Website ... [Read More]
- 8:44:28, Nov 19th 2013 - bwenthold - The author's insight reflects her vision of the world. I enjoyed this ar ... [Read More]
- 7:13:48, Nov 19th 2013 - - Colin's custom work is of the highest quality. He continues to produce unique prod ... [Read More]
- 2:53:19, Nov 18th 2013 - mark scheevel - paul, you have said it all! it is truly an event that we as parents w ... [Read More]
- 11:50:51, Nov 12th 2013 - Sharon Rustad - Mr. Kues: Just for the record the invitation to join the Task For ... [Read More]
- 12:04:51, Nov 10th 2013 - firstname.lastname@example.org - In response to Mrs. Neyhuis' response, you put an interesti ... [Read More]
- 8:39:45, Nov 6th 2013 - cbothun1234 - I will miss you forever and always lady! You have made such a positive i ... [Read More]
- 3:57:24, Nov 6th 2013 - MNFarmboy - Mr. Kues, the bill you mentioned about the district receiving $20 million ... [Read More]
Fri, May 16th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Frances M. Lynch, 77, of Chatfield, a retired teacher, died May 10, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield following a long illness.
Frances M. Richards was born Sept. 29, 1925, in Chatfield and lived in the area all her life. She graduated from Chatfield High School in 1944 and received a bachelor of science degree from Winona State College. On June 5, 1965, she married Gerald Lynch in Chatfield. He died July 21, 1999. A teacher for 38 years, she taught in rural Chatfield schools and later at Chosen Valley Elementary School in Chatfield. Survivors include two brothers, Paul (Evelyn) Richards of Preston and Gordon (Barbara) Richards of Hampton, Minn.; and a sister, Helen Bailey of Chatfield. A brother and a sister preceded her in death. A funeral Mass for Frances M. Lynch was May 13, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Thomas Loomis officiating. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery in Chatfield. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.