"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, October 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:55:22, Oct 24th 2014 - yup - I just got a bill for the 1st ave road construction $4,539.61 Omg really. I hav ... [Read More]
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
Fri, May 16th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Frances M. Lynch, 77, of Chatfield, a retired teacher, died May 10, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield following a long illness.
Frances M. Richards was born Sept. 29, 1925, in Chatfield and lived in the area all her life. She graduated from Chatfield High School in 1944 and received a bachelor of science degree from Winona State College. On June 5, 1965, she married Gerald Lynch in Chatfield. He died July 21, 1999. A teacher for 38 years, she taught in rural Chatfield schools and later at Chosen Valley Elementary School in Chatfield. Survivors include two brothers, Paul (Evelyn) Richards of Preston and Gordon (Barbara) Richards of Hampton, Minn.; and a sister, Helen Bailey of Chatfield. A brother and a sister preceded her in death. A funeral Mass for Frances M. Lynch was May 13, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Thomas Loomis officiating. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery in Chatfield. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.