"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, August 30th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:59:03, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - A couple of things if I may. The first paragraph states that if ... [Read More]
- 10:35:10, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @future- not sure what polls you refer to, some polls actually show ... [Read More]
- 9:22:11, Aug 25th 2016 - future - "Both, party officials and "former" establishment members, republicans, were ... [Read More]
- 1:30:00, Aug 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of things:1) your first paragraph I agree with...the whole ... [Read More]
- 1:16:22, Aug 22nd 2016 - Susan@batterysolutions.com - Although alkaline batteries are allowed in the trash in ... [Read More]
- 6:31:22, Aug 21st 2016 - Boo hoo hoo! - People who can't string two words together that make sense should at l ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, Aug 20th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - Why does God need to be brought in to understand this conce ... [Read More]
- 12:40:36, Aug 16th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @WTH There's no need for me to mention facts that have already been cle ... [Read More]
- 4:24:11, Aug 15th 2016 - future - I'm more pointing out the logical connection an always intervening, all know ... [Read More]
- 10:05:38, Aug 14th 2016 - WTH - @ vikefan name one fact you brought to this table. As usual you are a day late ... [Read More]
Fri, May 23rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Charles Joseph 'Charlie' Miller, 31, of rural Spring Valley, died May 17, 2003 at his home.
He was born June 1, 1971, in Rochester; attended school in Spring Valley; and graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1989. He worked at various area businesses, and the past six years was a welder at Crenlo in Rochester. Mr. Miller was a member of St. Ignatius Catholic Church and the NRA. He enjoyed baseball, especially the Twins; NASCAR racing; and woodworking. He was an avid collector. Survivors include his mother, Sandy Miller of Spring Valley; five sisters, Bridget (Paul) Grafe of Racine, Laura (Erling) Grant of Preston, Debbie (Jon) Westphal and Elizabeth Miller, both of Spring Valley, and Jacquelin (Cory) Bell of Grand Meadow; and his fiancee, Amanda Brech of Albert Lea, Minn. His father, three brothers and his grandparents preceded him in death. The funeral Mass was May 23, 2003 at St. Ignatius Catholic Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Schleicher Funeral Homes -- Plainview Chapel was in charge of arrangements.