"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, May 5th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:54:57, May 4th 2015 - LOLZ - So what's up with the hoodie? Was it casual Friday? ... [Read More]
- 7:42:01, May 4th 2015 - amazed - Many people have detractors who try to make them look foolish in the eyes of ... [Read More]
- 7:34:22, May 4th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Chemical abuse is bad whatever the substance. The abuser risks the ruin of ... [Read More]
- 11:14:38, May 3rd 2015 - Noodle - If someone is getting high before or while at work, that is just as bad as ... [Read More]
- 7:32:51, May 1st 2015 - Livin' The Dream - Working with alcoholics is way worse than marijuana users in my opi ... [Read More]
- 6:28:53, May 1st 2015 - hawkeye63 - Well Herb, if you think I am mistaken in my beliefs, tell us what happened ... [Read More]
- 3:34:46, May 1st 2015 - No need to be so desperate - Mr Panko, don't let these people get to you. When you st ... [Read More]
- 3:20:36, May 1st 2015 - - To herb, You can turn it around however you want, whatever makes you feel bette ... [Read More]
- 2:48:41, May 1st 2015 - Herb - To Hawkeye63: I wonder if you have any idea how wacky, exaggerated, extremist, ... [Read More]
- 2:22:23, May 1st 2015 - VikeFan 1 - To Kim Wenworth: What? You don't know what people are referring to in e ... [Read More]
Fri, May 23rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Charles Joseph 'Charlie' Miller, 31, of rural Spring Valley, died May 17, 2003 at his home.
He was born June 1, 1971, in Rochester; attended school in Spring Valley; and graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1989. He worked at various area businesses, and the past six years was a welder at Crenlo in Rochester. Mr. Miller was a member of St. Ignatius Catholic Church and the NRA. He enjoyed baseball, especially the Twins; NASCAR racing; and woodworking. He was an avid collector. Survivors include his mother, Sandy Miller of Spring Valley; five sisters, Bridget (Paul) Grafe of Racine, Laura (Erling) Grant of Preston, Debbie (Jon) Westphal and Elizabeth Miller, both of Spring Valley, and Jacquelin (Cory) Bell of Grand Meadow; and his fiancee, Amanda Brech of Albert Lea, Minn. His father, three brothers and his grandparents preceded him in death. The funeral Mass was May 23, 2003 at St. Ignatius Catholic Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Schleicher Funeral Homes -- Plainview Chapel was in charge of arrangements.