"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, March 8th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - email@example.com - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
- 6:29:53, Feb 23rd 2014 - Proud family member - Thank you for this wonderful article about my nephew and his fa ... [Read More]
Fri, May 23rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Charles Joseph 'Charlie' Miller, 31, of rural Spring Valley, died May 17, 2003 at his home.
He was born June 1, 1971, in Rochester; attended school in Spring Valley; and graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1989. He worked at various area businesses, and the past six years was a welder at Crenlo in Rochester. Mr. Miller was a member of St. Ignatius Catholic Church and the NRA. He enjoyed baseball, especially the Twins; NASCAR racing; and woodworking. He was an avid collector. Survivors include his mother, Sandy Miller of Spring Valley; five sisters, Bridget (Paul) Grafe of Racine, Laura (Erling) Grant of Preston, Debbie (Jon) Westphal and Elizabeth Miller, both of Spring Valley, and Jacquelin (Cory) Bell of Grand Meadow; and his fiancee, Amanda Brech of Albert Lea, Minn. His father, three brothers and his grandparents preceded him in death. The funeral Mass was May 23, 2003 at St. Ignatius Catholic Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Schleicher Funeral Homes -- Plainview Chapel was in charge of arrangements.