"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, October 24th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:55:22, Oct 24th 2014 - yup - I just got a bill for the 1st ave road construction $4,539.61 Omg really. I hav ... [Read More]
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
Fri, May 23rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Charles Joseph 'Charlie' Miller, 31, of rural Spring Valley, died May 17, 2003 at his home.
He was born June 1, 1971, in Rochester; attended school in Spring Valley; and graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1989. He worked at various area businesses, and the past six years was a welder at Crenlo in Rochester. Mr. Miller was a member of St. Ignatius Catholic Church and the NRA. He enjoyed baseball, especially the Twins; NASCAR racing; and woodworking. He was an avid collector. Survivors include his mother, Sandy Miller of Spring Valley; five sisters, Bridget (Paul) Grafe of Racine, Laura (Erling) Grant of Preston, Debbie (Jon) Westphal and Elizabeth Miller, both of Spring Valley, and Jacquelin (Cory) Bell of Grand Meadow; and his fiancee, Amanda Brech of Albert Lea, Minn. His father, three brothers and his grandparents preceded him in death. The funeral Mass was May 23, 2003 at St. Ignatius Catholic Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Schleicher Funeral Homes -- Plainview Chapel was in charge of arrangements.