"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 26th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:27:19, Jul 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- you could not show one example of a bigot, racist, or misogyni ... [Read More]
- 5:46:46, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - WOW, the Trump worshipers are out in full force. He is a bully, a fraud, a meg ... [Read More]
- 11:04:13, Jul 25th 2016 - former left winger - @sv85 Are you so angry you can't see straight? Left luv never c ... [Read More]
- 10:43:02, Jul 25th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 You just don't get it do you. I don't like Hilary because she is i ... [Read More]
- 4:17:49, Jul 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ sv85- Wassermann gets fired and where dies the little turd, oops I ... [Read More]
- 3:35:40, Jul 25th 2016 - SV85 - I don't know why I waste my time writing posts to right wingers who have only ... [Read More]
- 1:38:43, Jul 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ vikefan1 and the rest of you libs- this is too funny. if you want h ... [Read More]
- 1:29:16, Jul 25th 2016 - Oh man - @Stan, thanks for your perspective. I think most people are clueless as to h ... [Read More]
- 12:40:21, Jul 25th 2016 - former left winger - And now we find out the DNC did everything in their power to ge ... [Read More]
- 10:55:11, Jul 24th 2016 - oof dah - Here we go again in Peterson, don't they know any better! It looks like s ... [Read More]
Fri, May 23rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Charles Joseph 'Charlie' Miller, 31, of rural Spring Valley, died May 17, 2003 at his home.
He was born June 1, 1971, in Rochester; attended school in Spring Valley; and graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1989. He worked at various area businesses, and the past six years was a welder at Crenlo in Rochester. Mr. Miller was a member of St. Ignatius Catholic Church and the NRA. He enjoyed baseball, especially the Twins; NASCAR racing; and woodworking. He was an avid collector. Survivors include his mother, Sandy Miller of Spring Valley; five sisters, Bridget (Paul) Grafe of Racine, Laura (Erling) Grant of Preston, Debbie (Jon) Westphal and Elizabeth Miller, both of Spring Valley, and Jacquelin (Cory) Bell of Grand Meadow; and his fiancee, Amanda Brech of Albert Lea, Minn. His father, three brothers and his grandparents preceded him in death. The funeral Mass was May 23, 2003 at St. Ignatius Catholic Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Schleicher Funeral Homes -- Plainview Chapel was in charge of arrangements.