"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, January 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:42:36, Jan 30th 2015 - FountainFarmer - neighbor, in your mind my comments might make me appear I want to st ... [Read More]
- 5:17:15, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Harmony rocks.....had to call the cops 3 times before they came! So there ... [Read More]
- 5:15:25, Jan 30th 2015 - whatever - Agree who do these parents think they are. They just look like fools! I th ... [Read More]
- 1:25:03, Jan 29th 2015 - justhearing - Agree with the lack of sportsmanship in the FC stands. Too much loud c ... [Read More]
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
- 6:33:07, Jan 28th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - I don't think that they lack good sportsmanship at FC, I just th ... [Read More]
- 1:48:35, Jan 28th 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Whatever....I drove behind the school the other night, and watched a ... [Read More]
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
- 8:08:51, Jan 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - COACH VIX? NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MORE. ... [Read More]
Do you support the Presidents proposal for the first two years of community college to be completely free?
Fri, May 23rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Beata Carolina Kruegel Jordan, 94, a former Preston and Rochester resident died January 11, 2003, at Whittier Health Care Center Nursing Home in Minneapolis.
Beata Kruegel was born July 20, 1908, in Carimona Township, rural Preston, the daughter of John and Augusta Kruegel, where she also grew up. She lived in California and Arizona until the early 70ís when she returned to work in Rochester until her retirement. She entered the nursing home in October 1993. She is survived by nieces and nephews, and several grand-nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by ten brothers and sisters. There will be a memorial service on Saturday June 7, 2003, 11:00 a.m., at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston with the Revs James Rushton and Jennifer Graf co-officiating. Burial of her ashes will be in Carimona Cemetery in rural Preston following the service. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston is in charge of local arrangements.