"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, December 4th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:06:21, Dec 3rd 2016 - SV85 - Well, well, Hawkeye63 now seems to think he is a Biblical scholar---typical ri ... [Read More]
- 1:12:44, Dec 3rd 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63 I am curious if you would mind going through the list of c ... [Read More]
- 6:41:53, Dec 2nd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Condolences Herb. The Cretin and his deplorable supporters prevailed and y ... [Read More]
- 11:36:58, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr Swartzentruber, not to worry much about the rambings of SV85. No cred ... [Read More]
- 7:24:13, Nov 30th 2016 - kingslandGrad95 - Valerie, if the issuer of stock is still in business, then Yes, the ... [Read More]
- 6:18:02, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - What ? Back up the bus. America is a beacon of freedom in the world. As a ... [Read More]
- 11:00:19, Nov 29th 2016 - valeriejbf - I looking thro some old papers and found a certificate for 1 share of c ... [Read More]
- 6:13:52, Nov 29th 2016 - Kyle - Great post! I took some piano lessons when I was young, and always wanted to ... [Read More]
- 7:52:32, Nov 28th 2016 - Mario Bruneau - Jonathan made a wise decision to learn piano tuning as it is a field ... [Read More]
- 6:01:39, Nov 22nd 2016 - Al-Hajji Frederick H Minshall - "Barn cats" are an absolutely HORRIBLE idea: Every ... [Read More]
Fri, May 23rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Beata Carolina Kruegel Jordan, 94, a former Preston and Rochester resident died January 11, 2003, at Whittier Health Care Center Nursing Home in Minneapolis.
Beata Kruegel was born July 20, 1908, in Carimona Township, rural Preston, the daughter of John and Augusta Kruegel, where she also grew up. She lived in California and Arizona until the early 70’s when she returned to work in Rochester until her retirement. She entered the nursing home in October 1993. She is survived by nieces and nephews, and several grand-nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by ten brothers and sisters. There will be a memorial service on Saturday June 7, 2003, 11:00 a.m., at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston with the Revs James Rushton and Jennifer Graf co-officiating. Burial of her ashes will be in Carimona Cemetery in rural Preston following the service. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston is in charge of local arrangements.