"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, September 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
Which school facilities in our area do you feel demonstrate the highest level of security for students and faculty?
Fri, May 23rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Beata Carolina Kruegel Jordan, 94, a former Preston and Rochester resident died January 11, 2003, at Whittier Health Care Center Nursing Home in Minneapolis.
Beata Kruegel was born July 20, 1908, in Carimona Township, rural Preston, the daughter of John and Augusta Kruegel, where she also grew up. She lived in California and Arizona until the early 70ís when she returned to work in Rochester until her retirement. She entered the nursing home in October 1993. She is survived by nieces and nephews, and several grand-nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by ten brothers and sisters. There will be a memorial service on Saturday June 7, 2003, 11:00 a.m., at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston with the Revs James Rushton and Jennifer Graf co-officiating. Burial of her ashes will be in Carimona Cemetery in rural Preston following the service. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston is in charge of local arrangements.