"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, November 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:41:05, Nov 27th 2015 - WoW - As a long time reader of your paper I think it should stay how it is. It's a ch ... [Read More]
- 1:35:05, Nov 26th 2015 - consaredumb - The most vocal people are always the most ignorant. ... [Read More]
- 2:58:00, Nov 25th 2015 - James1952 - The word on the street is that the folks who own the land above the schoo ... [Read More]
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
- 8:07:37, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 8:02:03, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
Fri, May 23rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Beata Carolina Kruegel Jordan, 94, a former Preston and Rochester resident died January 11, 2003, at Whittier Health Care Center Nursing Home in Minneapolis.
Beata Kruegel was born July 20, 1908, in Carimona Township, rural Preston, the daughter of John and Augusta Kruegel, where she also grew up. She lived in California and Arizona until the early 70ís when she returned to work in Rochester until her retirement. She entered the nursing home in October 1993. She is survived by nieces and nephews, and several grand-nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by ten brothers and sisters. There will be a memorial service on Saturday June 7, 2003, 11:00 a.m., at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston with the Revs James Rushton and Jennifer Graf co-officiating. Burial of her ashes will be in Carimona Cemetery in rural Preston following the service. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston is in charge of local arrangements.