"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, April 18th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Do you think that chain stores in small communities undermine the sales of locally owned retailers?
Fri, May 23rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Beata Carolina Kruegel Jordan, 94, a former Preston and Rochester resident died January 11, 2003, at Whittier Health Care Center Nursing Home in Minneapolis.
Beata Kruegel was born July 20, 1908, in Carimona Township, rural Preston, the daughter of John and Augusta Kruegel, where she also grew up. She lived in California and Arizona until the early 70ís when she returned to work in Rochester until her retirement. She entered the nursing home in October 1993. She is survived by nieces and nephews, and several grand-nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by ten brothers and sisters. There will be a memorial service on Saturday June 7, 2003, 11:00 a.m., at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston with the Revs James Rushton and Jennifer Graf co-officiating. Burial of her ashes will be in Carimona Cemetery in rural Preston following the service. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston is in charge of local arrangements.