"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, May 4th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:33:17, May 3rd 2016 - :) - :) ... [Read More]
- 9:15:44, May 3rd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Put that into in your pipe and smoke it, Paul!! ... [Read More]
- 10:57:13, May 2nd 2016 - Happy! - The softball girls are soooo relieved! ... [Read More]
- 12:47:26, Apr 30th 2016 - LOLZ - Boy, I'm glad I don't live in SEMEN. ... [Read More]
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
- 2:10:13, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - What are you going to do about it SEMN? Last time I checked you didn't own the ... [Read More]
- 8:02:21, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - So who's the clown that is using my sign in, grow up. ... [Read More]
- 5:54:17, Apr 28th 2016 - Lala - Look the bully FC girl switched sports! ... [Read More]
Fri, May 23rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Harvey Lynn Kester, 68, of Chatfield, died of a heart attack May 15, 2003 while at work.
He was born Nov. 2, 1934, in Chatfield, and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1953. On June 9, 1956, he married Mary Mulvihill in Chatfield. Mr. Kester was a lifelong Chatfield resident. He owned Kester Oil for 26 years, and worked for All American Co-op for 10 years. He was a Chatfield firefighter for 21 years, and served on the Planing and Zoning Board for 10 years. He also was past president of the Chatfield Snowmobile Club. Survivors include his wife; one son, Michael (Jennifer) of Chatfield; two daughters, Debra (Michael) Bren and Susan (Carroll) Bernard, both of Chatfield; seven grandchildren; one great-grandson; two brothers, Richard (Irene) and Boyd, both of Chatfield; and two sisters, Audrey (Oral) Trogstad, and Beverly (Dale) Finseth, both of Fountain. One brother preceded him in death. The funeral was May 19, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield with the Rev. Thomas Loomis officiating. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery, Chatfield. There was a firemen honor guard. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.