"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, October 10th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:39:52, Oct 9th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - As someone who was a student at Kingsland from it's beginning, pare ... [Read More]
- 11:23:47, Oct 9th 2015 - Go Falcons!! - I'd like to give a huge shout out to Fillmore Centrals Volleyball coac ... [Read More]
- 9:10:55, Oct 7th 2015 - @ Concerned - I have wondered about this too. Most of the Wykoff kids don't even go t ... [Read More]
- 2:53:37, Oct 6th 2015 - Concerned - Has the school board & administration ever checked into why so many studen ... [Read More]
- 9:58:41, Oct 6th 2015 - - Why don't you run for school board, SomethingNeedsToBeDone? Write-in candidates we ... [Read More]
- 2:05:39, Oct 5th 2015 - Paul - The Quaran does not tell Muslims to kill non-muslims. In fact it says Muslims a ... [Read More]
- 1:01:48, Oct 5th 2015 - GoldenRule - Let us be mindful of the Golden Rule and how we treat others. Be careful ... [Read More]
- 11:32:26, Oct 5th 2015 - SomethingNeedsToBeDone - Are people blind?? How can they continue to use a facility ... [Read More]
- 11:23:54, Oct 5th 2015 - James1952 - Pig poker- what did you crybaby vote yes losers do both times you lost th ... [Read More]
- 10:51:29, Oct 5th 2015 - Pig poker - We all know why Jon Peterson doesn't want the school, he's mad because he ... [Read More]
Fri, May 23rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Paul A. Johnson, 64, of Harmony, died May 18, 2003 at Winneshiek County Memorial Hospital in Decorah, Iowa.
He was born Sept. 4, 1938 to Walter and Elsie (Vickerman) Johnson in Lenora. Paul attended school in Lenora and Canton. On Nov. 3, 1962, he married Marian Houdek. He had worked in farming and road construction. Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Laurie (Terry) Routt of Jesup, Iowa; two sons, David (Alyssa) of Fountain and Rodney (Aubrey) of Harmony; seven grandchildren; four brothers, Richard (Marie) of Oroville, Calif., Warren (Joyce) of Spring Grove, Jerry of Central City, Iowa, and Tom (Gladys) of St. Paul Park, Minn.; and four sisters, JoAnn Shorter of Spring Valley, Carol (Bill) Stahnke of Mabel, Wanda (Barry) Rasmussan of Mabel and Rita (Roger) Westphal of Rochester. A son and three brothers preceded him in death. The funeral was May 21, 2003 at United Methodist Church in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.