"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, May 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:32:51, May 1st 2015 - Livin' The Dream - Working with alcoholics is way worse than marijuana users in my opi ... [Read More]
- 6:28:53, May 1st 2015 - hawkeye63 - Well Herb, if you think I am mistaken in my beliefs, tell us what happened ... [Read More]
- 3:34:46, May 1st 2015 - No need to be so desperate - Mr Panko, don't let these people get to you. When you st ... [Read More]
- 3:20:36, May 1st 2015 - - To herb, You can turn it around however you want, whatever makes you feel bette ... [Read More]
- 2:48:41, May 1st 2015 - Herb - To Hawkeye63: I wonder if you have any idea how wacky, exaggerated, extremist, ... [Read More]
- 2:22:23, May 1st 2015 - VikeFan 1 - To Kim Wenworth: What? You don't know what people are referring to in e ... [Read More]
- 1:54:39, May 1st 2015 - Herb - To Says: You said I switched from "the ammo is armor piercing" to "the ammo ... [Read More]
- 9:40:56, May 1st 2015 - LOLZ - Boozers are losers. ... [Read More]
- 9:20:46, May 1st 2015 - To Herb - This is what you said. "The ammo he is referring to is armor- piercing am ... [Read More]
- 5:39:46, May 1st 2015 - lol - . Did u know a Fillmore central student got busted for doing meth in the bathroo ... [Read More]
Fri, May 23rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Paul A. Johnson, 64, of Harmony, died May 18, 2003 at Winneshiek County Memorial Hospital in Decorah, Iowa.
He was born Sept. 4, 1938 to Walter and Elsie (Vickerman) Johnson in Lenora. Paul attended school in Lenora and Canton. On Nov. 3, 1962, he married Marian Houdek. He had worked in farming and road construction. Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Laurie (Terry) Routt of Jesup, Iowa; two sons, David (Alyssa) of Fountain and Rodney (Aubrey) of Harmony; seven grandchildren; four brothers, Richard (Marie) of Oroville, Calif., Warren (Joyce) of Spring Grove, Jerry of Central City, Iowa, and Tom (Gladys) of St. Paul Park, Minn.; and four sisters, JoAnn Shorter of Spring Valley, Carol (Bill) Stahnke of Mabel, Wanda (Barry) Rasmussan of Mabel and Rita (Roger) Westphal of Rochester. A son and three brothers preceded him in death. The funeral was May 21, 2003 at United Methodist Church in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.