"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, August 30th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:59:03, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - A couple of things if I may. The first paragraph states that if ... [Read More]
- 10:35:10, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @future- not sure what polls you refer to, some polls actually show ... [Read More]
- 9:22:11, Aug 25th 2016 - future - "Both, party officials and "former" establishment members, republicans, were ... [Read More]
- 1:30:00, Aug 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of things:1) your first paragraph I agree with...the whole ... [Read More]
- 1:16:22, Aug 22nd 2016 - Susan@batterysolutions.com - Although alkaline batteries are allowed in the trash in ... [Read More]
- 6:31:22, Aug 21st 2016 - Boo hoo hoo! - People who can't string two words together that make sense should at l ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, Aug 20th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - Why does God need to be brought in to understand this conce ... [Read More]
- 12:40:36, Aug 16th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @WTH There's no need for me to mention facts that have already been cle ... [Read More]
- 4:24:11, Aug 15th 2016 - future - I'm more pointing out the logical connection an always intervening, all know ... [Read More]
- 10:05:38, Aug 14th 2016 - WTH - @ vikefan name one fact you brought to this table. As usual you are a day late ... [Read More]
Fri, May 23rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Paul A. Johnson, 64, of Harmony, died May 18, 2003 at Winneshiek County Memorial Hospital in Decorah, Iowa.
He was born Sept. 4, 1938 to Walter and Elsie (Vickerman) Johnson in Lenora. Paul attended school in Lenora and Canton. On Nov. 3, 1962, he married Marian Houdek. He had worked in farming and road construction. Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Laurie (Terry) Routt of Jesup, Iowa; two sons, David (Alyssa) of Fountain and Rodney (Aubrey) of Harmony; seven grandchildren; four brothers, Richard (Marie) of Oroville, Calif., Warren (Joyce) of Spring Grove, Jerry of Central City, Iowa, and Tom (Gladys) of St. Paul Park, Minn.; and four sisters, JoAnn Shorter of Spring Valley, Carol (Bill) Stahnke of Mabel, Wanda (Barry) Rasmussan of Mabel and Rita (Roger) Westphal of Rochester. A son and three brothers preceded him in death. The funeral was May 21, 2003 at United Methodist Church in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.