"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, January 31st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:42:55, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Fountain farmer. We have tried everything! What r we to do! U know they st ... [Read More]
- 9:42:36, Jan 30th 2015 - FountainFarmer - neighbor, in your mind my comments might make me appear I want to st ... [Read More]
- 5:17:15, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Harmony rocks.....had to call the cops 3 times before they came! So there ... [Read More]
- 5:15:25, Jan 30th 2015 - whatever - Agree who do these parents think they are. They just look like fools! I th ... [Read More]
- 1:25:03, Jan 29th 2015 - justhearing - Agree with the lack of sportsmanship in the FC stands. Too much loud c ... [Read More]
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
- 6:33:07, Jan 28th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - I don't think that they lack good sportsmanship at FC, I just th ... [Read More]
- 1:48:35, Jan 28th 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Whatever....I drove behind the school the other night, and watched a ... [Read More]
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
Do you support the Presidents proposal for the first two years of community college to be completely free?
Fri, May 23rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Paul A. Johnson, 64, of Harmony, died May 18, 2003 at Winneshiek County Memorial Hospital in Decorah, Iowa.
He was born Sept. 4, 1938 to Walter and Elsie (Vickerman) Johnson in Lenora. Paul attended school in Lenora and Canton. On Nov. 3, 1962, he married Marian Houdek. He had worked in farming and road construction. Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Laurie (Terry) Routt of Jesup, Iowa; two sons, David (Alyssa) of Fountain and Rodney (Aubrey) of Harmony; seven grandchildren; four brothers, Richard (Marie) of Oroville, Calif., Warren (Joyce) of Spring Grove, Jerry of Central City, Iowa, and Tom (Gladys) of St. Paul Park, Minn.; and four sisters, JoAnn Shorter of Spring Valley, Carol (Bill) Stahnke of Mabel, Wanda (Barry) Rasmussan of Mabel and Rita (Roger) Westphal of Rochester. A son and three brothers preceded him in death. The funeral was May 21, 2003 at United Methodist Church in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.