"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, October 27th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:53:42, Oct 25th 2016 - Aspy - It's illegal for the council to give themselves a pay raise after the electi ... [Read More]
- 4:25:39, Oct 25th 2016 - FINALLY - @Hard Truth and @ Another Kingsland parent - AMEN - You hit the nail right ... [Read More]
- 11:11:01, Oct 25th 2016 - SV Grad - The real problem with Kingsland football is not the coach. Declining enr ... [Read More]
- 11:03:42, Oct 25th 2016 - Hard Truth - Kingsland Parent---what's the larger issue you speak of and how would d ... [Read More]
- 10:39:45, Oct 24th 2016 - Another Kingsland parent - I am very proud of the work and commitment of Mr. Stinson ... [Read More]
- 2:27:07, Oct 24th 2016 - Thomas E.H. - Has anyone running gone out to publicly say all your guns are going to ... [Read More]
- 2:23:57, Oct 24th 2016 - Kingsland parent - They should be discontinuing the football program. The Kingsland s ... [Read More]
- 2:19:33, Oct 24th 2016 - Thomas E.H. - Coincidentally enough, I don't find much difference between Thomas Treh ... [Read More]
- 4:40:26, Oct 21st 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @What? On the contrary, it does take commitment to undermine legisl ... [Read More]
- 6:58:41, Oct 21st 2016 - LOLZ - I know, let's worry about coal miners jobs. To hell with the rest of the world ... [Read More]
Fri, May 23rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Paul A. Johnson, 64, of Harmony, died May 18, 2003 at Winneshiek County Memorial Hospital in Decorah, Iowa.
He was born Sept. 4, 1938 to Walter and Elsie (Vickerman) Johnson in Lenora. Paul attended school in Lenora and Canton. On Nov. 3, 1962, he married Marian Houdek. He had worked in farming and road construction. Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Laurie (Terry) Routt of Jesup, Iowa; two sons, David (Alyssa) of Fountain and Rodney (Aubrey) of Harmony; seven grandchildren; four brothers, Richard (Marie) of Oroville, Calif., Warren (Joyce) of Spring Grove, Jerry of Central City, Iowa, and Tom (Gladys) of St. Paul Park, Minn.; and four sisters, JoAnn Shorter of Spring Valley, Carol (Bill) Stahnke of Mabel, Wanda (Barry) Rasmussan of Mabel and Rita (Roger) Westphal of Rochester. A son and three brothers preceded him in death. The funeral was May 21, 2003 at United Methodist Church in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.