"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, January 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
- 8:08:51, Jan 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - COACH VIX? NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MORE. ... [Read More]
- 8:35:52, Jan 26th 2015 - doc - Great. Now to get more antiques in there. ... [Read More]
- 6:25:24, Jan 26th 2015 - neighbor - Who do u think you are...fountain farmer....seen your other posts you seem ... [Read More]
- 6:23:31, Jan 26th 2015 - whatever - Fountain farmer because the cops don't care. And want to show how disrespe ... [Read More]
- 1:46:02, Jan 25th 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever and neighbor, what do you think you're trying to accomplish ... [Read More]
- 1:45:40, Jan 24th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - Or MAYBE people should accept the fact that you can't always win ... [Read More]
- 11:30:37, Jan 24th 2015 - neighbor - Fountainfarmer....residents of this street have taken it to the city coun ... [Read More]
- 2:04:25, Jan 23rd 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever seems like the type of person who will rant and rave on new ... [Read More]
- 1:39:29, Jan 23rd 2015 - Two dogs - or maybe FC should recruit some better athletes or get ones that like to w ... [Read More]
Fri, May 23rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Maxine J. Davidson, 90, of Chatfield, formerly of Rochester, died May 18, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield, where she had lived since December 1995.
Maxine Jewel Johnson was born March 13, 1913, in Red Wing, grew up in Roscoe Township, Goodhue County, and attended area rural schools. In October 1943, she married Joel D. Davidson in Red Wing. Mrs. Davidson moved to the Rochester area in 1956. She did housekeeping for a number of families and worked at Madonna Towers for several years as a nursing assistant/health care worker. She enjoyed fishing. Survivors include three daughters, Diane (George) Pederson, Sharon Grossbach and Linnea Davidson, all of Rochester; four grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren. Her husband died in 1966. A memorial service for Maxine J. Davidson will be at a later date. Ranfranz & Vine Funeral Homes in Rochester is in charge of arrangements.