"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, November 25th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:58:00, Nov 25th 2015 - James1952 - The word on the street is that the folks who own the land above the schoo ... [Read More]
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
- 8:07:37, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 8:02:03, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 6:09:45, Nov 24th 2015 - JustTheFacts - All of those funds have been triple audited, and by people who have a ... [Read More]
- 3:40:51, Nov 24th 2015 - James1952 - I can't find anywhere that Mr. Gudmundson was guilty of plagiarism. What ... [Read More]
Fri, May 23rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Maxine J. Davidson, 90, of Chatfield, formerly of Rochester, died May 18, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield, where she had lived since December 1995.
Maxine Jewel Johnson was born March 13, 1913, in Red Wing, grew up in Roscoe Township, Goodhue County, and attended area rural schools. In October 1943, she married Joel D. Davidson in Red Wing. Mrs. Davidson moved to the Rochester area in 1956. She did housekeeping for a number of families and worked at Madonna Towers for several years as a nursing assistant/health care worker. She enjoyed fishing. Survivors include three daughters, Diane (George) Pederson, Sharon Grossbach and Linnea Davidson, all of Rochester; four grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren. Her husband died in 1966. A memorial service for Maxine J. Davidson will be at a later date. Ranfranz & Vine Funeral Homes in Rochester is in charge of arrangements.