"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 27th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:58:29, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- meant to type Carol Mosby in my last post. ... [Read More]
- 10:35:15, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- Mr. Trump never uttered the "all" when talking about any ethn ... [Read More]
- 8:39:21, Jul 27th 2016 - Middle Man - Trump leaves a lot to be desired, hopefully if elected he surrounds hims ... [Read More]
- 7:13:53, Jul 27th 2016 - Aunt Barb - I am so proud of you, Michael, working to make this world a more peaceful ... [Read More]
- 12:36:54, Jul 27th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Where are you getting this stuff? One server for classified info a ... [Read More]
- 6:36:59, Jul 26th 2016 - What the ???? - @sv85 Where is this fact vs opinion stuff come from? Left luvr is mak ... [Read More]
- 2:34:51, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - I think someone needs a dictionary or possibly his ears cleaned. 1) Misogyn ... [Read More]
- 1:46:43, Jul 26th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "I don't like Hillary because she is incompetent, that is a fact, ... [Read More]
- 9:27:19, Jul 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- you could not show one example of a bigot, racist, or misogyni ... [Read More]
- 5:46:46, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - WOW, the Trump worshipers are out in full force. He is a bully, a fraud, a meg ... [Read More]
Fri, May 23rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Maxine J. Davidson, 90, of Chatfield, formerly of Rochester, died May 18, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield, where she had lived since December 1995.
Maxine Jewel Johnson was born March 13, 1913, in Red Wing, grew up in Roscoe Township, Goodhue County, and attended area rural schools. In October 1943, she married Joel D. Davidson in Red Wing. Mrs. Davidson moved to the Rochester area in 1956. She did housekeeping for a number of families and worked at Madonna Towers for several years as a nursing assistant/health care worker. She enjoyed fishing. Survivors include three daughters, Diane (George) Pederson, Sharon Grossbach and Linnea Davidson, all of Rochester; four grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren. Her husband died in 1966. A memorial service for Maxine J. Davidson will be at a later date. Ranfranz & Vine Funeral Homes in Rochester is in charge of arrangements.