"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, September 29th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:26:29, Sep 27th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @ Kim Wentworth, ^the last post was from me. I just wanted to be c ... [Read More]
- 3:44:00, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Thomas E. H.- the planet's temp changes, goes thru cycles, a tweak u ... [Read More]
- 1:58:02, Sep 27th 2016 - @ Kim Wentworth - That previous post was directed to Mr. Schwartzentruber. If you ha ... [Read More]
- 10:10:34, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ Thomas E. H.- I will have to rely on you to tell me if you are jok ... [Read More]
- 9:15:13, Sep 26th 2016 - Patriot - Hello Hum. I disagree with your view on running K9 officers by vehicles in ... [Read More]
- 2:44:07, Sep 26th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - I would like to thank Mr. Schwartzentruber for illuminating Agenda 21. ... [Read More]
- 2:06:32, Sep 26th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - @ Kim Wentworth, Thank you for your comment. I did indeed mull that ... [Read More]
- 1:26:51, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - From the top: while neither side is perfect in the area of "facts" fo ... [Read More]
- 1:08:55, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - I think in the beginning you should have used the words "democrat" an ... [Read More]
- 12:45:42, Sep 26th 2016 - Hey Hum... - Is it rummer or rumor? ... [Read More]
Fri, May 23rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Maxine J. Davidson, 90, of Chatfield, formerly of Rochester, died May 18, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield, where she had lived since December 1995.
Maxine Jewel Johnson was born March 13, 1913, in Red Wing, grew up in Roscoe Township, Goodhue County, and attended area rural schools. In October 1943, she married Joel D. Davidson in Red Wing. Mrs. Davidson moved to the Rochester area in 1956. She did housekeeping for a number of families and worked at Madonna Towers for several years as a nursing assistant/health care worker. She enjoyed fishing. Survivors include three daughters, Diane (George) Pederson, Sharon Grossbach and Linnea Davidson, all of Rochester; four grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren. Her husband died in 1966. A memorial service for Maxine J. Davidson will be at a later date. Ranfranz & Vine Funeral Homes in Rochester is in charge of arrangements.