"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, October 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:54:11, Oct 21st 2014 - Vote NO - I don't understand the rationale behind spending $38M on a school for a dis ... [Read More]
- 1:51:24, Oct 21st 2014 - ivoteyes - Ms. Machutt, please do not speak on behalf of the entire community by sayi ... [Read More]
- 1:13:23, Oct 21st 2014 - truth - And I am sure you will be all for footing the bill to put a band-aid (10 mill ... [Read More]
- 12:21:32, Oct 21st 2014 - Anthony's Wood-Fired Pizza - Thank you for the article Karen! We did in fact find a ... [Read More]
- 11:15:26, Oct 21st 2014 - Let's hear them - I would like to know what Kim and mike suggest we do to address t ... [Read More]
- 9:49:05, Oct 21st 2014 - Tom Kaase-Fillmore County Commissioner, 1st District - I appreciate and recognize how ... [Read More]
- 9:33:44, Oct 21st 2014 - Hi - The Newell school district has 108 kids 9-12 and 361 kids pre-k through 12. No ... [Read More]
- 8:51:06, Oct 21st 2014 - apples/oranges - How can you use the dollar figure from your remodel at Newell as a g ... [Read More]
- 8:39:23, Oct 21st 2014 - truth - So if the referrendum fails then what are your plans? Are we going to try to ... [Read More]
- 8:27:06, Oct 21st 2014 - rippedoffinNewell - Newell, SD school district residents spent 2.8 million on a parti ... [Read More]
Fri, May 23rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Maxine J. Davidson, 90, of Chatfield, formerly of Rochester, died May 18, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield, where she had lived since December 1995.
Maxine Jewel Johnson was born March 13, 1913, in Red Wing, grew up in Roscoe Township, Goodhue County, and attended area rural schools. In October 1943, she married Joel D. Davidson in Red Wing. Mrs. Davidson moved to the Rochester area in 1956. She did housekeeping for a number of families and worked at Madonna Towers for several years as a nursing assistant/health care worker. She enjoyed fishing. Survivors include three daughters, Diane (George) Pederson, Sharon Grossbach and Linnea Davidson, all of Rochester; four grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren. Her husband died in 1966. A memorial service for Maxine J. Davidson will be at a later date. Ranfranz & Vine Funeral Homes in Rochester is in charge of arrangements.