"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, May 2nd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:47:26, Apr 30th 2016 - LOLZ - Boy, I'm glad I don't live in SEMEN. ... [Read More]
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
- 2:10:13, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - What are you going to do about it SEMN? Last time I checked you didn't own the ... [Read More]
- 8:02:21, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - So who's the clown that is using my sign in, grow up. ... [Read More]
- 5:54:17, Apr 28th 2016 - Lala - Look the bully FC girl switched sports! ... [Read More]
- 5:53:10, Apr 28th 2016 - Semn - LOLZ, your the troll! ... [Read More]
- 10:18:05, Apr 27th 2016 - Paul - Not sure either party can say their system is perfect. Remember about throwin ... [Read More]
- 6:54:34, Apr 26th 2016 - Paul - Hawkeye, I've missed your out-of-touch "I'm right, you're wrong" rants. Glad ... [Read More]
Fri, May 30th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ernest W. Rowe, 79, of rural Fountain, a retired construction worker, died May 21, 2003 at his home.
Ernest was born May 20, 1924, in Carimona Township, Fillmore County, the son of Pete and Amanda (Ohl) Rowe. From 1942 to 1944, he served in the Army with duty in the European theater and participated in the Battle of the Bulge. On Sept. 6, 1947, he married Myrna Feiheit in Wykoff. They lived in Wykoff and the surrounding areas. He was employed in the construction trade. Mr. Rowe was a lifetime member of the VFW and a current member of the Spring Valley post. He enjoyed fishing and horseback riding. Survivors include his wife; a son, David (Pam) of Mankato; two grandchildren; and a brother, Art (Maxine) of Wykoff. Three sisters and two brothers preceded him in death. The funeral was held May 26, 2003 at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Wykoff, with the Rev. Donald Flaten officiating. Burial was in Dr. Martin Luther Lutheran Cemetery in rural Spring Valley with military graveside rites. Thauwald Funeral Home in Wykoff was in charge of arrangements.