"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
- 2:47:19, Dec 21st 2014 - omg - Do u use butter. Do you use eggs. Do u feed your baby milk. I could keep going ... [Read More]
Fri, May 30th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ernest W. Rowe, 79, of rural Fountain, a retired construction worker, died May 21, 2003 at his home.
Ernest was born May 20, 1924, in Carimona Township, Fillmore County, the son of Pete and Amanda (Ohl) Rowe. From 1942 to 1944, he served in the Army with duty in the European theater and participated in the Battle of the Bulge. On Sept. 6, 1947, he married Myrna Feiheit in Wykoff. They lived in Wykoff and the surrounding areas. He was employed in the construction trade. Mr. Rowe was a lifetime member of the VFW and a current member of the Spring Valley post. He enjoyed fishing and horseback riding. Survivors include his wife; a son, David (Pam) of Mankato; two grandchildren; and a brother, Art (Maxine) of Wykoff. Three sisters and two brothers preceded him in death. The funeral was held May 26, 2003 at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Wykoff, with the Rev. Donald Flaten officiating. Burial was in Dr. Martin Luther Lutheran Cemetery in rural Spring Valley with military graveside rites. Thauwald Funeral Home in Wykoff was in charge of arrangements.