"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, October 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:54, Oct 20th 2014 - Joel Hovland - Why do kids need a new school? Answer, they don’t! For the past 6 ... [Read More]
- 6:45:12, Oct 20th 2014 - olliesemn - Thank you mayor for defending the ruling minority,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Not ... [Read More]
- 2:15:32, Oct 20th 2014 - curiosity... - Just out of curiosity for what reason is it that you believe Mr. Kaase ... [Read More]
- 10:10:04, Oct 20th 2014 - Facts - We are voting on a complete package this time. The last vote was a chopped ... [Read More]
- 9:37:50, Oct 20th 2014 - truth - "I say they should respect the wishes of the voters as they were clearly told ... [Read More]
- 9:22:29, Oct 20th 2014 - truth - "R-P administration and the “Vote Yes” group say we should show respect f ... [Read More]
- 5:58:02, Oct 19th 2014 - - F.Y.I--Passed, not pasted ... [Read More]
- 4:32:49, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 4:19:23, Oct 19th 2014 - Facts - Read these commentaries and then actually call the district and get the true ... [Read More]
- 4:11:10, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
Fri, May 30th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Richard Allen Pfremmer, 40, of Apple Valley, Minn., formerly of Harmony, died May 21, 2003 at Fairview Ridges Hospital in Burnsville.
He was born May 24, 1962, in Long Beach, Calif. He worked as a barber, and lived in Apple Valley for the past eight years. He previously lived in Eagan, Minn., and in Harmony for a while in his youth. He is survived by his wife, Claudia; a daughter, Jolee Marie of Apple Valley; his father, Bob (Sheri) of Harmony; two brothers, Larry of Oklahoma and Brian of New York, N.Y.; a step-brother, Bud; and a half-sister, Michelle. His mother preceded him in death. The funeral was held May 28, 2003 at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church in Burnsville, Minn. Burial was in Corinthian Cemetery in Farmington, Minn.