"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, May 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:14:38, May 3rd 2015 - Noodle - If someone is getting high before or while at work, that is just as bad as ... [Read More]
- 7:32:51, May 1st 2015 - Livin' The Dream - Working with alcoholics is way worse than marijuana users in my opi ... [Read More]
- 6:28:53, May 1st 2015 - hawkeye63 - Well Herb, if you think I am mistaken in my beliefs, tell us what happened ... [Read More]
- 3:34:46, May 1st 2015 - No need to be so desperate - Mr Panko, don't let these people get to you. When you st ... [Read More]
- 3:20:36, May 1st 2015 - - To herb, You can turn it around however you want, whatever makes you feel bette ... [Read More]
- 2:48:41, May 1st 2015 - Herb - To Hawkeye63: I wonder if you have any idea how wacky, exaggerated, extremist, ... [Read More]
- 2:22:23, May 1st 2015 - VikeFan 1 - To Kim Wenworth: What? You don't know what people are referring to in e ... [Read More]
- 1:54:39, May 1st 2015 - Herb - To Says: You said I switched from "the ammo is armor piercing" to "the ammo ... [Read More]
- 9:40:56, May 1st 2015 - LOLZ - Boozers are losers. ... [Read More]
- 9:20:46, May 1st 2015 - To Herb - This is what you said. "The ammo he is referring to is armor- piercing am ... [Read More]
Fri, May 30th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Richard Allen Pfremmer, 40, of Apple Valley, Minn., formerly of Harmony, died May 21, 2003 at Fairview Ridges Hospital in Burnsville.
He was born May 24, 1962, in Long Beach, Calif. He worked as a barber, and lived in Apple Valley for the past eight years. He previously lived in Eagan, Minn., and in Harmony for a while in his youth. He is survived by his wife, Claudia; a daughter, Jolee Marie of Apple Valley; his father, Bob (Sheri) of Harmony; two brothers, Larry of Oklahoma and Brian of New York, N.Y.; a step-brother, Bud; and a half-sister, Michelle. His mother preceded him in death. The funeral was held May 28, 2003 at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church in Burnsville, Minn. Burial was in Corinthian Cemetery in Farmington, Minn.