"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, April 16th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
Fri, May 30th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Richard Allen Pfremmer, 40, of Apple Valley, Minn., formerly of Harmony, died May 21, 2003 at Fairview Ridges Hospital in Burnsville.
He was born May 24, 1962, in Long Beach, Calif. He worked as a barber, and lived in Apple Valley for the past eight years. He previously lived in Eagan, Minn., and in Harmony for a while in his youth. He is survived by his wife, Claudia; a daughter, Jolee Marie of Apple Valley; his father, Bob (Sheri) of Harmony; two brothers, Larry of Oklahoma and Brian of New York, N.Y.; a step-brother, Bud; and a half-sister, Michelle. His mother preceded him in death. The funeral was held May 28, 2003 at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church in Burnsville, Minn. Burial was in Corinthian Cemetery in Farmington, Minn.