"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, May 30th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Richard Allen Pfremmer, 40, of Apple Valley, Minn., formerly of Harmony, died May 21, 2003 at Fairview Ridges Hospital in Burnsville.
He was born May 24, 1962, in Long Beach, Calif. He worked as a barber, and lived in Apple Valley for the past eight years. He previously lived in Eagan, Minn., and in Harmony for a while in his youth. He is survived by his wife, Claudia; a daughter, Jolee Marie of Apple Valley; his father, Bob (Sheri) of Harmony; two brothers, Larry of Oklahoma and Brian of New York, N.Y.; a step-brother, Bud; and a half-sister, Michelle. His mother preceded him in death. The funeral was held May 28, 2003 at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church in Burnsville, Minn. Burial was in Corinthian Cemetery in Farmington, Minn.