"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, November 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:41:05, Nov 27th 2015 - WoW - As a long time reader of your paper I think it should stay how it is. It's a ch ... [Read More]
- 1:35:05, Nov 26th 2015 - consaredumb - The most vocal people are always the most ignorant. ... [Read More]
- 2:58:00, Nov 25th 2015 - James1952 - The word on the street is that the folks who own the land above the schoo ... [Read More]
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
- 8:07:37, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 8:02:03, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
Fri, May 30th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Richard Allen Pfremmer, 40, of Apple Valley, Minn., formerly of Harmony, died May 21, 2003 at Fairview Ridges Hospital in Burnsville.
He was born May 24, 1962, in Long Beach, Calif. He worked as a barber, and lived in Apple Valley for the past eight years. He previously lived in Eagan, Minn., and in Harmony for a while in his youth. He is survived by his wife, Claudia; a daughter, Jolee Marie of Apple Valley; his father, Bob (Sheri) of Harmony; two brothers, Larry of Oklahoma and Brian of New York, N.Y.; a step-brother, Bud; and a half-sister, Michelle. His mother preceded him in death. The funeral was held May 28, 2003 at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church in Burnsville, Minn. Burial was in Corinthian Cemetery in Farmington, Minn.