"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, December 10th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:49:51, Dec 9th 2016 - Mark Kottman - Conservative or liberal, both sides agree that some changes are needed ... [Read More]
- 6:43:37, Dec 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @Jen, you really feel that way? Why? You must feel he accomplished somethi ... [Read More]
- 6:32:12, Dec 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @Thomas, It is. I''ll reserve judjement and keep watching. ... [Read More]
- 3:54:20, Dec 8th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - 1. I support the facts. I don't support a party for party's sake. I su ... [Read More]
- 3:01:14, Dec 8th 2016 - Jen - He will be missed and I am grateful that we had him for eight years. And I'm ho ... [Read More]
- 1:19:20, Dec 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ Thomas, someone who tells me he is not affiliated with the Democrat Part ... [Read More]
- 10:48:13, Dec 8th 2016 - doc - Go trump: If you actually worked you would realize that medicare is deducted fr ... [Read More]
- 9:51:57, Dec 8th 2016 - truthsayer - Yes tweakers are low, what's worse? FC LAW "ENFORCEMENT" who are complici ... [Read More]
- 8:54:16, Dec 8th 2016 - AMEN - Amen to that ... [Read More]
- 8:53:38, Dec 8th 2016 - Go Trump - To Doc, I use oil, so take my money for that. It is better than getting ... [Read More]
Fri, May 30th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clara J. Dudek, 79, of Chatfield died May 23, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield, where she had resided for a week.
Clara J. Larson was born July 6, 1923, in Harmony and grew up in Preston. She graduated from Preston High School in 1941 and from Winona State University in 1945. She taught kindergarten in South St. Paul and in Montevideo, Minn., early in her career. She married Moppy Dudek on Sept. 20, 1952, in Chatfield. A former mayor of Chatfield, he died on Feb. 2, 1998. Mrs. Dudek was a homemaker. She was a member and Sunday school teacher at Pioneer Presbyterian Church. She also was active in the Chatfield Kindergarten Roundup. Survivors include two sons, Kent (Linda) and David (Terri), both of Chatfield; four grandchildren; and a sister, Charlotte (Arnold) Sampson of Bensonville, Ill. The funeral was held May 28, 2003 in Pioneer Presbyterian Church, Chatfield, with the Rev. Timothy J. Gerarden officiating. Burial was in Chatfield Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home, Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.