"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, May 30th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clara J. Dudek, 79, of Chatfield died May 23, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield, where she had resided for a week.
Clara J. Larson was born July 6, 1923, in Harmony and grew up in Preston. She graduated from Preston High School in 1941 and from Winona State University in 1945. She taught kindergarten in South St. Paul and in Montevideo, Minn., early in her career. She married Moppy Dudek on Sept. 20, 1952, in Chatfield. A former mayor of Chatfield, he died on Feb. 2, 1998. Mrs. Dudek was a homemaker. She was a member and Sunday school teacher at Pioneer Presbyterian Church. She also was active in the Chatfield Kindergarten Roundup. Survivors include two sons, Kent (Linda) and David (Terri), both of Chatfield; four grandchildren; and a sister, Charlotte (Arnold) Sampson of Bensonville, Ill. The funeral was held May 28, 2003 in Pioneer Presbyterian Church, Chatfield, with the Rev. Timothy J. Gerarden officiating. Burial was in Chatfield Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home, Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.