"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, April 17th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
- 7:53:38, Apr 15th 2015 - Listen up puppyboy - Whoever came up with that, that's good! If republicans were as d ... [Read More]
- 6:54:31, Apr 15th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Is it time for a group hug yet? ... [Read More]
- 4:05:24, Apr 15th 2015 - couldn't care less - Dogboy, you don't have the maturity of a man yet, so it's dogboy ... [Read More]
- 3:08:47, Apr 15th 2015 - Jeez - @Dogman Weird, you posted once that the president bailed out GM and Ford, ... [Read More]
- 1:10:08, Apr 15th 2015 - Dogman - You call yourself a left winger? Ha,Ha. You do a heck of a good job making ... [Read More]
- 4:41:42, Apr 14th 2015 - It's true - Vikefan please change your name if you keep commenting, it insults all us ... [Read More]
- 4:20:41, Apr 14th 2015 - oh boy - To Dogman and Vikefan: The garbage you two post is hilarious. Just listing ... [Read More]
Fri, May 30th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clara J. Dudek, 79, of Chatfield died May 23, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield, where she had resided for a week.
Clara J. Larson was born July 6, 1923, in Harmony and grew up in Preston. She graduated from Preston High School in 1941 and from Winona State University in 1945. She taught kindergarten in South St. Paul and in Montevideo, Minn., early in her career. She married Moppy Dudek on Sept. 20, 1952, in Chatfield. A former mayor of Chatfield, he died on Feb. 2, 1998. Mrs. Dudek was a homemaker. She was a member and Sunday school teacher at Pioneer Presbyterian Church. She also was active in the Chatfield Kindergarten Roundup. Survivors include two sons, Kent (Linda) and David (Terri), both of Chatfield; four grandchildren; and a sister, Charlotte (Arnold) Sampson of Bensonville, Ill. The funeral was held May 28, 2003 in Pioneer Presbyterian Church, Chatfield, with the Rev. Timothy J. Gerarden officiating. Burial was in Chatfield Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home, Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.