"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, October 19th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:58:02, Oct 19th 2014 - - F.Y.I--Passed, not pasted ... [Read More]
- 4:32:49, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 4:19:23, Oct 19th 2014 - Facts - Read these commentaries and then actually call the district and get the true ... [Read More]
- 4:11:10, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 9:46:48, Oct 19th 2014 - greatquestion - You ask a very good question. Mr. Ehler or Board Chair Mr. Linder wo ... [Read More]
- 11:22:49, Oct 18th 2014 - agree - Fact says has a great point. Money is at the root of the problems in high sc ... [Read More]
- 5:24:15, Oct 17th 2014 - FC concern - To FC Nobody: Just means you have smart bullies. Take your blinders of ... [Read More]
- 7:09:36, Oct 17th 2014 - - There was no flood water in the Rushford school . ... [Read More]
- 7:02:40, Oct 17th 2014 - fact - This is a great place to voice your opinion! Going to a school board will not ... [Read More]
- 6:56:33, Oct 17th 2014 - - This is a great place to voice your opinion! Going to a school board will not help ... [Read More]
Fri, May 30th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clara J. Dudek, 79, of Chatfield died May 23, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield, where she had resided for a week.
Clara J. Larson was born July 6, 1923, in Harmony and grew up in Preston. She graduated from Preston High School in 1941 and from Winona State University in 1945. She taught kindergarten in South St. Paul and in Montevideo, Minn., early in her career. She married Moppy Dudek on Sept. 20, 1952, in Chatfield. A former mayor of Chatfield, he died on Feb. 2, 1998. Mrs. Dudek was a homemaker. She was a member and Sunday school teacher at Pioneer Presbyterian Church. She also was active in the Chatfield Kindergarten Roundup. Survivors include two sons, Kent (Linda) and David (Terri), both of Chatfield; four grandchildren; and a sister, Charlotte (Arnold) Sampson of Bensonville, Ill. The funeral was held May 28, 2003 in Pioneer Presbyterian Church, Chatfield, with the Rev. Timothy J. Gerarden officiating. Burial was in Chatfield Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home, Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.