"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, October 22nd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:40:26, Oct 21st 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @What? On the contrary, it does take commitment to undermine legisl ... [Read More]
- 6:58:41, Oct 21st 2016 - LOLZ - I know, let's worry about coal miners jobs. To hell with the rest of the world ... [Read More]
- 1:03:04, Oct 20th 2016 - Tuner - Davids working to lower health care prices is a joke... He is working in inte ... [Read More]
- 11:04:10, Oct 19th 2016 - - weird, he is concerned about the budget but two members of the council tried nume ... [Read More]
- 3:15:21, Oct 19th 2016 - Please not again! - I wish he would have said how he spent all of the First Responder ... [Read More]
- 3:09:30, Oct 19th 2016 - What? - I don't think anyone needs to be committed to undermine MNsure. It is a joke ... [Read More]
- 1:50:43, Oct 19th 2016 - Turner - A reminder: Jesus hung out with and accepted prostitutes and thieves. Discr ... [Read More]
- 1:41:12, Oct 19th 2016 - Turner - This is spot on. We need new leadership! Leadership that will work for the ... [Read More]
- 9:01:06, Oct 19th 2016 - firstname.lastname@example.org - I just want to thank these wonderful people for coming t ... [Read More]
- 4:22:41, Oct 17th 2016 - Thomas E.H. - I don't see how this view differs from Davids' opponent, Thomas Trehus. ... [Read More]
Fri, May 30th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clara J. Dudek, 79, of Chatfield died May 23, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield, where she had resided for a week.
Clara J. Larson was born July 6, 1923, in Harmony and grew up in Preston. She graduated from Preston High School in 1941 and from Winona State University in 1945. She taught kindergarten in South St. Paul and in Montevideo, Minn., early in her career. She married Moppy Dudek on Sept. 20, 1952, in Chatfield. A former mayor of Chatfield, he died on Feb. 2, 1998. Mrs. Dudek was a homemaker. She was a member and Sunday school teacher at Pioneer Presbyterian Church. She also was active in the Chatfield Kindergarten Roundup. Survivors include two sons, Kent (Linda) and David (Terri), both of Chatfield; four grandchildren; and a sister, Charlotte (Arnold) Sampson of Bensonville, Ill. The funeral was held May 28, 2003 in Pioneer Presbyterian Church, Chatfield, with the Rev. Timothy J. Gerarden officiating. Burial was in Chatfield Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home, Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.