"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, November 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:35:05, Nov 26th 2015 - consaredumb - The most vocal people are always the most ignorant. ... [Read More]
- 2:58:00, Nov 25th 2015 - James1952 - The word on the street is that the folks who own the land above the schoo ... [Read More]
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
- 8:07:37, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 8:02:03, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 6:09:45, Nov 24th 2015 - JustTheFacts - All of those funds have been triple audited, and by people who have a ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 6th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Beata Carolina Kruegel Jordan, 94, of Minneapolis, formerly of Preston and Rochester, died Jan. 11, 2003, at Whittier Health Care Center in Minneapolis, where she had lived since October 1993.
Beata Carolina Kruegel was born July 20, 1908, in Carimona Township, rural Preston, and grew up there. She lived in California and Arizona until the early 1970s and then worked in Rochester until her retirement. Survivors include nieces and nephews. Ten brothers and sisters preceded her in death. A memorial service was June 7, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston, with the Revs. James Rushton and Jennifer Graf officiating. The body was cremated. Interment was in Carimona Cemetery in rural Preston. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.