"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
- 6:22:03, Jul 22nd 2015 - Let's see - And the big piles they make in middle of roads that u have to drive up an ... [Read More]
- 10:55:05, Jul 21st 2015 - BareMinimum - Maybe now side streets can get plowed! Sick of the terrible condition ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 6th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Beata Carolina Kruegel Jordan, 94, of Minneapolis, formerly of Preston and Rochester, died Jan. 11, 2003, at Whittier Health Care Center in Minneapolis, where she had lived since October 1993.
Beata Carolina Kruegel was born July 20, 1908, in Carimona Township, rural Preston, and grew up there. She lived in California and Arizona until the early 1970s and then worked in Rochester until her retirement. Survivors include nieces and nephews. Ten brothers and sisters preceded her in death. A memorial service was June 7, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston, with the Revs. James Rushton and Jennifer Graf officiating. The body was cremated. Interment was in Carimona Cemetery in rural Preston. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.