"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, August 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
- 9:54:03, Aug 11th 2014 - rschalow - Sign the Petition: Tell North Dakota Leaders that the oil companies aren't ... [Read More]
- 1:25:19, Aug 11th 2014 - NCLoon - Would Mr. Gudmonson please share with us where he gathered all of the data r ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 6th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lempie S. Agrimson, 94, died May 31, 2003 at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford, MN.
Lempie was born October 29, 1908 in New York Mills, MN to Oscar and Selma (Tervo) Salo. On November 2, 1940 she married Elbert L. Agrimson in Olivia, MN. He died November 27, 1993. Lempie obtained her teaching certificate at Moorhead State University and later received her Bachelors Degree from Winona State University. Lempie’s teaching career began in rural schools including Kingston, Peterson and Maland District and ended in Lanesboro. Lempie was a member of Grace Lutheran Church in Peterson and was affiliated with the Apostolic Lutheran Church. Lempie enjoyed art, painting with watercolors and oils and also enjoyed playing the organ. Lempie had been a resident of Good Shepherd Lutheran Home since 1994. Survivors include a nephew who was raised by Elbert and Lempie Robert L. Dungay of Fergus Falls, MN and his children, Dianne Dungay and Robert P. Dungay both of Philadelphia and Jody Dungay of Germany; and one sister, LaBelle E. Froyd of Lake City, MN. She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, Elbert, four brothers, Walter, Arthur, Edward and Melvin and five sisters, Edna, Ellen, Elvira, Tyynie and Ruth. Funeral services were June 5, 2003 at Grace Lutheran Church in Peterson with the Rev. Roger Michaelson officiating. Burial was in the East Grace Cemetery in Peterson. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel assisted the family with the arrangements.