"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, August 24th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:16:22, Aug 22nd 2016 - Susan@batterysolutions.com - Although alkaline batteries are allowed in the trash in ... [Read More]
- 6:31:22, Aug 21st 2016 - Boo hoo hoo! - People who can't string two words together that make sense should at l ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, Aug 20th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - Why does God need to be brought in to understand this conce ... [Read More]
- 12:40:36, Aug 16th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @WTH There's no need for me to mention facts that have already been cle ... [Read More]
- 4:24:11, Aug 15th 2016 - future - I'm more pointing out the logical connection an always intervening, all know ... [Read More]
- 10:05:38, Aug 14th 2016 - WTH - @ vikefan name one fact you brought to this table. As usual you are a day late ... [Read More]
- 6:10:02, Aug 14th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - So you're accusing me of robbing the due credit from God? I ... [Read More]
- 10:35:00, Aug 12th 2016 - VikeFan 1 - Ha, ha, ha. That's a good one, "left luvr." Whoever heard of using "fa ... [Read More]
- 10:00:45, Aug 12th 2016 - dump the chump - Funny how the ones who talk the most know the least. ... [Read More]
- 7:39:53, Aug 11th 2016 - left luvr - @ sv85 Are you totally incapable of independent thought ? All you do is ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 25th, 2011
Posted in Ask the Expert
Posted in Ask the Expert
Babies & non potty-trained toddlers must wear swim diapers to public pools and they must not have diarrhea. If you wonder why, here is the little secret: disposable swim diapers do not hold liquids, only solids. I've had parents tell me about finding this out the hard way. They have accidentally put on the disposable swim diaper and their child has leaked everywhere. The biggest issues though, of disposable swim diapers, are that they will soak up the pool water and could weigh babies and toddlers down creating a drowning hazard.
So what can parents do? Choose cloth swim diapers. They have a mesh inside to catch solids, but do not have absorbent materials inside that will weigh a baby down. They also come in cute prints and, of course, are reusable to save parents money. Also, the cloth diapers parents already use can work as swim diapers, such as using pocket diapers without stuffing the pocket. Stop in or shop on-line for the cloth swim diaper of your choice.
Tina Darr - Cloth Diapers Today
512 W Stevens Ave Rushford, MN 55971
507-864-7650 www.ClothDiapersToday.org On Facebook