"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, February 13th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:05:21, Feb 12th 2016 - VikeFan1 - Wentworth Your post contains disconnected ideas and makes little sense. ... [Read More]
- 1:21:44, Feb 12th 2016 - email@example.com - Well said. I cook on wkends too, leftovers during the week a ... [Read More]
- 1:07:17, Feb 12th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85 and vikefan1- the countries I mentioned in my last post are all ... [Read More]
- 8:40:49, Feb 11th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth "Universal health care not covered in the Constitution" ? ... [Read More]
- 1:11:48, Feb 11th 2016 - SV85 - @Wentworth If you will do an unbiased research on the positive features of th ... [Read More]
- 9:43:47, Feb 11th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85- exactly what are the benefits of obamacare? the last time I ch ... [Read More]
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
- 1:16:28, Feb 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, You are correct when you state the negative comments were mostly f ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 25th, 2011
Posted in Ask the Expert
Posted in Ask the Expert
Babies & non potty-trained toddlers must wear swim diapers to public pools and they must not have diarrhea. If you wonder why, here is the little secret: disposable swim diapers do not hold liquids, only solids. I've had parents tell me about finding this out the hard way. They have accidentally put on the disposable swim diaper and their child has leaked everywhere. The biggest issues though, of disposable swim diapers, are that they will soak up the pool water and could weigh babies and toddlers down creating a drowning hazard.
So what can parents do? Choose cloth swim diapers. They have a mesh inside to catch solids, but do not have absorbent materials inside that will weigh a baby down. They also come in cute prints and, of course, are reusable to save parents money. Also, the cloth diapers parents already use can work as swim diapers, such as using pocket diapers without stuffing the pocket. Stop in or shop on-line for the cloth swim diaper of your choice.
Tina Darr - Cloth Diapers Today
512 W Stevens Ave Rushford, MN 55971
507-864-7650 www.ClothDiapersToday.org On Facebook