"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, January 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:48:35, Jan 28th 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Whatever....I drove behind the school the other night, and watched a ... [Read More]
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
- 8:08:51, Jan 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - COACH VIX? NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MORE. ... [Read More]
- 8:35:52, Jan 26th 2015 - doc - Great. Now to get more antiques in there. ... [Read More]
- 6:25:24, Jan 26th 2015 - neighbor - Who do u think you are...fountain farmer....seen your other posts you seem ... [Read More]
- 6:23:31, Jan 26th 2015 - whatever - Fountain farmer because the cops don't care. And want to show how disrespe ... [Read More]
- 1:46:02, Jan 25th 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever and neighbor, what do you think you're trying to accomplish ... [Read More]
- 1:45:40, Jan 24th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - Or MAYBE people should accept the fact that you can't always win ... [Read More]
- 11:30:37, Jan 24th 2015 - neighbor - Fountainfarmer....residents of this street have taken it to the city coun ... [Read More]
- 2:04:25, Jan 23rd 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever seems like the type of person who will rant and rave on new ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 25th, 2011
Posted in Ask the Expert
Posted in Ask the Expert
Babies & non potty-trained toddlers must wear swim diapers to public pools and they must not have diarrhea. If you wonder why, here is the little secret: disposable swim diapers do not hold liquids, only solids. I've had parents tell me about finding this out the hard way. They have accidentally put on the disposable swim diaper and their child has leaked everywhere. The biggest issues though, of disposable swim diapers, are that they will soak up the pool water and could weigh babies and toddlers down creating a drowning hazard.
So what can parents do? Choose cloth swim diapers. They have a mesh inside to catch solids, but do not have absorbent materials inside that will weigh a baby down. They also come in cute prints and, of course, are reusable to save parents money. Also, the cloth diapers parents already use can work as swim diapers, such as using pocket diapers without stuffing the pocket. Stop in or shop on-line for the cloth swim diaper of your choice.
Tina Darr - Cloth Diapers Today
512 W Stevens Ave Rushford, MN 55971
507-864-7650 www.ClothDiapersToday.org On Facebook