"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, March 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:52:28, Mar 30th 2015 - Typical - Vikefan, The main difference between me an you is I have my own opinion. ... [Read More]
- 11:09:25, Mar 30th 2015 - vikefan 1 - To Typical Obama violating protocol by using executive actions? Do you ... [Read More]
- 8:26:07, Mar 30th 2015 - Typical - "To bypass the President of the United States and invite the leader of a f ... [Read More]
- 6:05:13, Mar 28th 2015 - Fillmore mom - I really enjoyed this article, too bad others used it as their persona ... [Read More]
- 12:29:12, Mar 28th 2015 - vikefan 1 - To Thanks! About blindly following Obama and his governing policies, yo ... [Read More]
- 5:23:52, Mar 27th 2015 - Jimbo79 - Sure, small towns have overlapping news. It seems odd that one should foll ... [Read More]
- 5:18:28, Mar 27th 2015 - FountainFarmer - johnqpublic, To expand on my previous post:,Let me ask you a que ... [Read More]
- 4:44:20, Mar 27th 2015 - Thanks! - I have read your articles for quite awhile now, always amazed that you seem ... [Read More]
- 4:26:44, Mar 27th 2015 - FountainFarmer - johnqpublic, So what if the Bluff Valley Reader had an article ... [Read More]
- 3:09:10, Mar 27th 2015 - johnqpublic - This looks familiar...where else have I read this? Just looks so famil ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 25th, 2011
Posted in Ask the Expert
Posted in Ask the Expert
Babies & non potty-trained toddlers must wear swim diapers to public pools and they must not have diarrhea. If you wonder why, here is the little secret: disposable swim diapers do not hold liquids, only solids. I've had parents tell me about finding this out the hard way. They have accidentally put on the disposable swim diaper and their child has leaked everywhere. The biggest issues though, of disposable swim diapers, are that they will soak up the pool water and could weigh babies and toddlers down creating a drowning hazard.
So what can parents do? Choose cloth swim diapers. They have a mesh inside to catch solids, but do not have absorbent materials inside that will weigh a baby down. They also come in cute prints and, of course, are reusable to save parents money. Also, the cloth diapers parents already use can work as swim diapers, such as using pocket diapers without stuffing the pocket. Stop in or shop on-line for the cloth swim diaper of your choice.
Tina Darr - Cloth Diapers Today
512 W Stevens Ave Rushford, MN 55971
507-864-7650 www.ClothDiapersToday.org On Facebook