"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, November 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:41:05, Nov 27th 2015 - WoW - As a long time reader of your paper I think it should stay how it is. It's a ch ... [Read More]
- 1:35:05, Nov 26th 2015 - consaredumb - The most vocal people are always the most ignorant. ... [Read More]
- 2:58:00, Nov 25th 2015 - James1952 - The word on the street is that the folks who own the land above the schoo ... [Read More]
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
- 8:07:37, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 8:02:03, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 25th, 2011
Posted in Ask the Expert
Posted in Ask the Expert
Babies & non potty-trained toddlers must wear swim diapers to public pools and they must not have diarrhea. If you wonder why, here is the little secret: disposable swim diapers do not hold liquids, only solids. I've had parents tell me about finding this out the hard way. They have accidentally put on the disposable swim diaper and their child has leaked everywhere. The biggest issues though, of disposable swim diapers, are that they will soak up the pool water and could weigh babies and toddlers down creating a drowning hazard.
So what can parents do? Choose cloth swim diapers. They have a mesh inside to catch solids, but do not have absorbent materials inside that will weigh a baby down. They also come in cute prints and, of course, are reusable to save parents money. Also, the cloth diapers parents already use can work as swim diapers, such as using pocket diapers without stuffing the pocket. Stop in or shop on-line for the cloth swim diaper of your choice.
Tina Darr - Cloth Diapers Today
512 W Stevens Ave Rushford, MN 55971
507-864-7650 www.ClothDiapersToday.org On Facebook