"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, December 27th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:37:14, Dec 26th 2014 - FountainFarmer - hey Not Happy, are you the same person complaining about the Fillmor ... [Read More]
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 13th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
May O. Roelofs, 99, of Rochester, formerly of Preston, died June 8, 2003 at Samaritan Bethany Heights.
May O. Gysbers was born Oct. 3, 1903, in Alto, Wis., moved to Castlewood, S.D., with her family and later to Hinckley, Minn., where she attended school. On Feb. 6, 1924, she married Edwin E. Roelofs in Hinckley. They farmed in the Preston area for 57 years. Mrs. Roelofs also was employed by Avon Inc. and worked at HECO until her retirement at age 73. She moved to Rochester in 1982 following her husband's death. She was an active church member in Greenleafton and Rochester. Survivors include two daughters, Delores Padilla of Rochester and Lauris Jean (Art) Prinsen of Pequot Falls, Minn.; two sons, Maynard (Marvel) of Pigeon Falls, Wis., and Harvey of Rochester; 13 grandchildren; 18 great-grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren. The funeral was held June 11, 2003 at Greenleafton Reformed Church in Greenleafton, with the Rev. Shirley Heeg officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.