"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 16th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
- 7:17:52, Sep 6th 2014 - youwho - Which would make him 15 on June 1st, 2014. The correct age to play 15U for t ... [Read More]
- 3:43:26, Sep 6th 2014 - CBJapan - The article endorses my view here in Japan. My thought; http://conserva ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 20th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Fernando Paul Winslow, 84, of rural Fountain, a lifelong area farmer, died June 16, 2003 at his home.
He was born March 2, 1919, in Spring Valley. On Jan. 23, 1942, he married Alice May Riddle at Methodist Church in Wykoff. Mr. Winslow farmed on the home farm for more than 60 years, including with his son Scott for many years. Survivors include his wife; two sons, Kenneth (Linda) and Scott (Jean), both of Fountain; four daughters, Joanne Kappler of Fuquay-Varina, N.C., Paula (Percy) Bessingpas of Stewartville, Connie Walker of Chatfield and Jean (Gary) Scheevel of Preston; 16 grandchildren; 16 great-grandchildren; and a sister, Elizabeth McNeir Stennes of Mabel. He was preceded in death by a grandchild, three brothers and a sister. The funeral was held June 19, 2003 at the United Methodist Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. David Westlake of the Fountain United Methodist Church officiating. Burial was in Winslow Cemetery in rural Fountain. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.