"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, July 5th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 20th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
James Newton Schmidt, 75 of Waterloo, passed away June 12th at Covenant Medical Center.
Jim was born September 4, 1927 at home in rural Lime Springs, Iowa to Jens and Anna (Atzen). He attended country school in rural Howard County and Lime Springs. Jim later enlisted in the Army and served in Germany. Jim married Madonna Cummings in Chester, IA on January 2,1950. To this union were born four children. Gary L. Schmidt (Vivian), Sandy K. Scheevel (Kevin), Cindy A. Rasmussen (Daryl), and James K. Schmidt. James worked at Rath Packing in Waterloo until retirement. He survived by two sisters, Mrs. Pearl Kruger (Waterloo) Mrs. Marvel Hughes (Bellingham, WA), two sons, two daughters, eight grandchildren, and 3 great grandchildren. His wife, his mother and father, three brothers and five sisters preceded him in death. A funeral mass was held June 16, 2003 at Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church in Waterloo. Burial was at Garden of Memories, Waterloo.