"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, June 2nd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:52:43, Jun 1st 2015 - SV80 - Wentworth. Doesn't seem sporting to engage someone who can't spell 3rd grade ... [Read More]
- 3:40:30, Jun 1st 2015 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Congratulations Girls! You all did a super job. What a wonderful ... [Read More]
- 2:46:35, Jun 1st 2015 - sbearbow - Babe (Mom to the Twins), really needs your help. She has injured her groin ... [Read More]
- 2:34:00, Jun 1st 2015 - doc - @ doc and sv80- why don't you two go get a room some where We can just do it ... [Read More]
- 2:12:48, Jun 1st 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- the news of the your global warming FARCE is on to some degree ... [Read More]
- 1:59:15, Jun 1st 2015 - lol - 2nd place is the first lossers. Then the girls go home and cry. Lol. Most of you ... [Read More]
- 1:55:05, Jun 1st 2015 - wow - So, you people are funny. Do u remember in history class about the glaciers that ... [Read More]
- 11:04:50, May 31st 2015 - trojan fan - Margaret Carlson, you need to read RP school board chair Linder's respo ... [Read More]
- 10:23:01, May 31st 2015 - fact check - Yes Stan's OPINION is shocking....it is also not factual. I'm certain ... [Read More]
- 1:07:49, May 31st 2015 - Spam and Saltines - It's a weekly paper, and they put the online version up a few day ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 20th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Halver Knute Dahly, 80, passed away June 16, 2003 at St. Marys Hospital in Rochester, MN.
Halver was born February 12, 1923 in rural Fillmore County where he grew up and attended school. He was baptized and confirmed in the Saetersdal Lutheran Church in rural Fillmore County and was a member of the Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony. On September 29, 1944 he married Marion A. Christianson and they made their home in Harmony for over 50 years. Halver worked at the Harmony Creamery and then at the Harmony Elevator for many years. Shortly after his wife’s death on May 25, 1998, Halver moved into the Harmony Health Care Center. He is survived by two sons; Gary of Martinsburg, WV, and Dale (Nancy) of Preston, MN, 3 grandsons, 1 sister, Marian Nelson of Harmony, MN and several cousins. He is preceded in death by his wife and one brother. Funeral services were held June 20, 2003 at the Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony with Rev. Jim Radatz officiating. Burial was at the Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.