"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, December 10th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:40:17, Dec 4th 2013 - Kiko - I feel the pain for anybody feeling the effects of this health care law. On th ... [Read More]
- 7:55:33, Dec 3rd 2013 - quail - I visited Austin's Goat Farm about 8 years ago when I was a patient at the nea ... [Read More]
- 3:29:59, Nov 27th 2013 - Eric - Good Website ... [Read More]
- 8:44:28, Nov 19th 2013 - bwenthold - The author's insight reflects her vision of the world. I enjoyed this ar ... [Read More]
- 7:13:48, Nov 19th 2013 - - Colin's custom work is of the highest quality. He continues to produce unique prod ... [Read More]
- 2:53:19, Nov 18th 2013 - mark scheevel - paul, you have said it all! it is truly an event that we as parents w ... [Read More]
- 11:50:51, Nov 12th 2013 - Sharon Rustad - Mr. Kues: Just for the record the invitation to join the Task For ... [Read More]
- 12:04:51, Nov 10th 2013 - email@example.com - In response to Mrs. Neyhuis' response, you put an interesti ... [Read More]
- 8:39:45, Nov 6th 2013 - cbothun1234 - I will miss you forever and always lady! You have made such a positive i ... [Read More]
- 3:57:24, Nov 6th 2013 - MNFarmboy - Mr. Kues, the bill you mentioned about the district receiving $20 million ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 20th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Halver Knute Dahly, 80, passed away June 16, 2003 at St. Marys Hospital in Rochester, MN.
Halver was born February 12, 1923 in rural Fillmore County where he grew up and attended school. He was baptized and confirmed in the Saetersdal Lutheran Church in rural Fillmore County and was a member of the Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony. On September 29, 1944 he married Marion A. Christianson and they made their home in Harmony for over 50 years. Halver worked at the Harmony Creamery and then at the Harmony Elevator for many years. Shortly after his wife’s death on May 25, 1998, Halver moved into the Harmony Health Care Center. He is survived by two sons; Gary of Martinsburg, WV, and Dale (Nancy) of Preston, MN, 3 grandsons, 1 sister, Marian Nelson of Harmony, MN and several cousins. He is preceded in death by his wife and one brother. Funeral services were held June 20, 2003 at the Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony with Rev. Jim Radatz officiating. Burial was at the Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.