"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, December 4th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:06:21, Dec 3rd 2016 - SV85 - Well, well, Hawkeye63 now seems to think he is a Biblical scholar---typical ri ... [Read More]
- 1:12:44, Dec 3rd 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63 I am curious if you would mind going through the list of c ... [Read More]
- 6:41:53, Dec 2nd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Condolences Herb. The Cretin and his deplorable supporters prevailed and y ... [Read More]
- 11:36:58, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr Swartzentruber, not to worry much about the rambings of SV85. No cred ... [Read More]
- 7:24:13, Nov 30th 2016 - kingslandGrad95 - Valerie, if the issuer of stock is still in business, then Yes, the ... [Read More]
- 6:18:02, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - What ? Back up the bus. America is a beacon of freedom in the world. As a ... [Read More]
- 11:00:19, Nov 29th 2016 - valeriejbf - I looking thro some old papers and found a certificate for 1 share of c ... [Read More]
- 6:13:52, Nov 29th 2016 - Kyle - Great post! I took some piano lessons when I was young, and always wanted to ... [Read More]
- 7:52:32, Nov 28th 2016 - Mario Bruneau - Jonathan made a wise decision to learn piano tuning as it is a field ... [Read More]
- 6:01:39, Nov 22nd 2016 - Al-Hajji Frederick H Minshall - "Barn cats" are an absolutely HORRIBLE idea: Every ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 20th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Halver Knute Dahly, 80, passed away June 16, 2003 at St. Marys Hospital in Rochester, MN.
Halver was born February 12, 1923 in rural Fillmore County where he grew up and attended school. He was baptized and confirmed in the Saetersdal Lutheran Church in rural Fillmore County and was a member of the Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony. On September 29, 1944 he married Marion A. Christianson and they made their home in Harmony for over 50 years. Halver worked at the Harmony Creamery and then at the Harmony Elevator for many years. Shortly after his wife’s death on May 25, 1998, Halver moved into the Harmony Health Care Center. He is survived by two sons; Gary of Martinsburg, WV, and Dale (Nancy) of Preston, MN, 3 grandsons, 1 sister, Marian Nelson of Harmony, MN and several cousins. He is preceded in death by his wife and one brother. Funeral services were held June 20, 2003 at the Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony with Rev. Jim Radatz officiating. Burial was at the Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.