"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, February 12th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:11:48, Feb 11th 2016 - SV85 - @Wentworth If you will do an unbiased research on the positive features of th ... [Read More]
- 9:43:47, Feb 11th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85- exactly what are the benefits of obamacare? the last time I ch ... [Read More]
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
- 1:16:28, Feb 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, You are correct when you state the negative comments were mostly f ... [Read More]
- 11:31:59, Feb 9th 2016 - Rushford Man says - I am willing to pay more taxes for the new school. It will bene ... [Read More]
- 11:16:55, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 I don't know how I can get you to address the main point of the a ... [Read More]
- 10:37:19, Feb 9th 2016 - @says - Quit whining. I would say the value of your farm / land has dramatically inc ... [Read More]
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 20th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Halver Knute Dahly, 80, passed away June 16, 2003 at St. Marys Hospital in Rochester, MN.
Halver was born February 12, 1923 in rural Fillmore County where he grew up and attended school. He was baptized and confirmed in the Saetersdal Lutheran Church in rural Fillmore County and was a member of the Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony. On September 29, 1944 he married Marion A. Christianson and they made their home in Harmony for over 50 years. Halver worked at the Harmony Creamery and then at the Harmony Elevator for many years. Shortly after his wife’s death on May 25, 1998, Halver moved into the Harmony Health Care Center. He is survived by two sons; Gary of Martinsburg, WV, and Dale (Nancy) of Preston, MN, 3 grandsons, 1 sister, Marian Nelson of Harmony, MN and several cousins. He is preceded in death by his wife and one brother. Funeral services were held June 20, 2003 at the Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony with Rev. Jim Radatz officiating. Burial was at the Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.