"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, August 27th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 20th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Halver Knute Dahly, 80, passed away June 16, 2003 at St. Marys Hospital in Rochester, MN.
Halver was born February 12, 1923 in rural Fillmore County where he grew up and attended school. He was baptized and confirmed in the Saetersdal Lutheran Church in rural Fillmore County and was a member of the Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony. On September 29, 1944 he married Marion A. Christianson and they made their home in Harmony for over 50 years. Halver worked at the Harmony Creamery and then at the Harmony Elevator for many years. Shortly after his wife’s death on May 25, 1998, Halver moved into the Harmony Health Care Center. He is survived by two sons; Gary of Martinsburg, WV, and Dale (Nancy) of Preston, MN, 3 grandsons, 1 sister, Marian Nelson of Harmony, MN and several cousins. He is preceded in death by his wife and one brother. Funeral services were held June 20, 2003 at the Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony with Rev. Jim Radatz officiating. Burial was at the Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.