"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, October 13th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:27:02, Oct 13th 2015 - SVresident - I think that it is inaccurate to say that the parents are the main cause ... [Read More]
- 1:46:04, Oct 13th 2015 - PTown - No, Jason, you are NOT alone!! I agree 110% with everything this article stat ... [Read More]
- 1:38:52, Oct 13th 2015 - Ms - @SV Grad Definitely a bad sign when no teachers want to live in Spring Valley O ... [Read More]
- 11:07:34, Oct 13th 2015 - SV Grad - Has anyone ever questioned why the Kingsland School board always seems to ... [Read More]
- 6:41:53, Oct 13th 2015 - Youth - Why not use the money to build something the kids can do, seeing there is not ... [Read More]
- 3:34:09, Oct 12th 2015 - Stupid is as stupid does - I wonder what kind of crooked deal the Village and the cit ... [Read More]
- 11:53:06, Oct 12th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Peggy, you are so far out in left field we would need a telescope to see ... [Read More]
- 11:43:25, Oct 12th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Jason, the conclusion of your article is right on. Since " Muslim" refer ... [Read More]
- 11:41:59, Oct 12th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Jason, the conclusion of your article is right on. Since " Muslim" refer ... [Read More]
- 9:42:53, Oct 12th 2015 - Wykoff - I will be moving my child to Chatfield next year. They might as well switch ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 20th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mabel A. Dahley, 86, of Chatfield, died June 12, 2003 at Seasons Hospice in Rochester. She had been there for two weeks.
Mabel A. Jacobson was born Nov. 14, 1916, in rural Chatfield. On Jan. 5, 1946, she married Leonard "Doc" Dahley in Chatfield. Mr. Dahley was employed by the Minnesota Highway Department. He died July 10, 2001. Mrs. Dahley was a homemaker and also worked at Ella's Cafe in Chatfield. She had lived in Adams and lived in Chatfield for 50 years. Survivors include a son, Gary (Caroline) of Rochester; eight grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren. A daughter, a son, two grandchildren, five brothers and four sisters preceded her in death. The funeral was held June 16, 2003 at Chatfield Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Christine Finsand officiating. Burial was in Chatfield Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.