"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, September 29th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:26:29, Sep 27th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @ Kim Wentworth, ^the last post was from me. I just wanted to be c ... [Read More]
- 3:44:00, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Thomas E. H.- the planet's temp changes, goes thru cycles, a tweak u ... [Read More]
- 1:58:02, Sep 27th 2016 - @ Kim Wentworth - That previous post was directed to Mr. Schwartzentruber. If you ha ... [Read More]
- 10:10:34, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ Thomas E. H.- I will have to rely on you to tell me if you are jok ... [Read More]
- 9:15:13, Sep 26th 2016 - Patriot - Hello Hum. I disagree with your view on running K9 officers by vehicles in ... [Read More]
- 2:44:07, Sep 26th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - I would like to thank Mr. Schwartzentruber for illuminating Agenda 21. ... [Read More]
- 2:06:32, Sep 26th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - @ Kim Wentworth, Thank you for your comment. I did indeed mull that ... [Read More]
- 1:26:51, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - From the top: while neither side is perfect in the area of "facts" fo ... [Read More]
- 1:08:55, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - I think in the beginning you should have used the words "democrat" an ... [Read More]
- 12:45:42, Sep 26th 2016 - Hey Hum... - Is it rummer or rumor? ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 20th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mabel A. Dahley, 86, of Chatfield, died June 12, 2003 at Seasons Hospice in Rochester. She had been there for two weeks.
Mabel A. Jacobson was born Nov. 14, 1916, in rural Chatfield. On Jan. 5, 1946, she married Leonard "Doc" Dahley in Chatfield. Mr. Dahley was employed by the Minnesota Highway Department. He died July 10, 2001. Mrs. Dahley was a homemaker and also worked at Ella's Cafe in Chatfield. She had lived in Adams and lived in Chatfield for 50 years. Survivors include a son, Gary (Caroline) of Rochester; eight grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren. A daughter, a son, two grandchildren, five brothers and four sisters preceded her in death. The funeral was held June 16, 2003 at Chatfield Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Christine Finsand officiating. Burial was in Chatfield Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.