"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, December 9th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:40:17, Dec 4th 2013 - Kiko - I feel the pain for anybody feeling the effects of this health care law. On th ... [Read More]
- 7:55:33, Dec 3rd 2013 - quail - I visited Austin's Goat Farm about 8 years ago when I was a patient at the nea ... [Read More]
- 3:29:59, Nov 27th 2013 - Eric - Good Website ... [Read More]
- 8:44:28, Nov 19th 2013 - bwenthold - The author's insight reflects her vision of the world. I enjoyed this ar ... [Read More]
- 7:13:48, Nov 19th 2013 - - Colin's custom work is of the highest quality. He continues to produce unique prod ... [Read More]
- 2:53:19, Nov 18th 2013 - mark scheevel - paul, you have said it all! it is truly an event that we as parents w ... [Read More]
- 11:50:51, Nov 12th 2013 - Sharon Rustad - Mr. Kues: Just for the record the invitation to join the Task For ... [Read More]
- 12:04:51, Nov 10th 2013 - email@example.com - In response to Mrs. Neyhuis' response, you put an interesti ... [Read More]
- 8:39:45, Nov 6th 2013 - cbothun1234 - I will miss you forever and always lady! You have made such a positive i ... [Read More]
- 3:57:24, Nov 6th 2013 - MNFarmboy - Mr. Kues, the bill you mentioned about the district receiving $20 million ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 20th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mabel A. Dahley, 86, of Chatfield, died June 12, 2003 at Seasons Hospice in Rochester. She had been there for two weeks.
Mabel A. Jacobson was born Nov. 14, 1916, in rural Chatfield. On Jan. 5, 1946, she married Leonard "Doc" Dahley in Chatfield. Mr. Dahley was employed by the Minnesota Highway Department. He died July 10, 2001. Mrs. Dahley was a homemaker and also worked at Ella's Cafe in Chatfield. She had lived in Adams and lived in Chatfield for 50 years. Survivors include a son, Gary (Caroline) of Rochester; eight grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren. A daughter, a son, two grandchildren, five brothers and four sisters preceded her in death. The funeral was held June 16, 2003 at Chatfield Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Christine Finsand officiating. Burial was in Chatfield Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.