"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, October 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:55:22, Oct 24th 2014 - yup - I just got a bill for the 1st ave road construction $4,539.61 Omg really. I hav ... [Read More]
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 20th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mabel A. Dahley, 86, of Chatfield, died June 12, 2003 at Seasons Hospice in Rochester. She had been there for two weeks.
Mabel A. Jacobson was born Nov. 14, 1916, in rural Chatfield. On Jan. 5, 1946, she married Leonard "Doc" Dahley in Chatfield. Mr. Dahley was employed by the Minnesota Highway Department. He died July 10, 2001. Mrs. Dahley was a homemaker and also worked at Ella's Cafe in Chatfield. She had lived in Adams and lived in Chatfield for 50 years. Survivors include a son, Gary (Caroline) of Rochester; eight grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren. A daughter, a son, two grandchildren, five brothers and four sisters preceded her in death. The funeral was held June 16, 2003 at Chatfield Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Christine Finsand officiating. Burial was in Chatfield Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.