"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, June 2nd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:52:43, Jun 1st 2015 - SV80 - Wentworth. Doesn't seem sporting to engage someone who can't spell 3rd grade ... [Read More]
- 3:40:30, Jun 1st 2015 - email@example.com - Congratulations Girls! You all did a super job. What a wonderful ... [Read More]
- 2:46:35, Jun 1st 2015 - sbearbow - Babe (Mom to the Twins), really needs your help. She has injured her groin ... [Read More]
- 2:34:00, Jun 1st 2015 - doc - @ doc and sv80- why don't you two go get a room some where We can just do it ... [Read More]
- 2:12:48, Jun 1st 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- the news of the your global warming FARCE is on to some degree ... [Read More]
- 1:59:15, Jun 1st 2015 - lol - 2nd place is the first lossers. Then the girls go home and cry. Lol. Most of you ... [Read More]
- 1:55:05, Jun 1st 2015 - wow - So, you people are funny. Do u remember in history class about the glaciers that ... [Read More]
- 11:04:50, May 31st 2015 - trojan fan - Margaret Carlson, you need to read RP school board chair Linder's respo ... [Read More]
- 10:23:01, May 31st 2015 - fact check - Yes Stan's OPINION is shocking....it is also not factual. I'm certain ... [Read More]
- 1:07:49, May 31st 2015 - Spam and Saltines - It's a weekly paper, and they put the online version up a few day ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 20th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mabel A. Dahley, 86, of Chatfield, died June 12, 2003 at Seasons Hospice in Rochester. She had been there for two weeks.
Mabel A. Jacobson was born Nov. 14, 1916, in rural Chatfield. On Jan. 5, 1946, she married Leonard "Doc" Dahley in Chatfield. Mr. Dahley was employed by the Minnesota Highway Department. He died July 10, 2001. Mrs. Dahley was a homemaker and also worked at Ella's Cafe in Chatfield. She had lived in Adams and lived in Chatfield for 50 years. Survivors include a son, Gary (Caroline) of Rochester; eight grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren. A daughter, a son, two grandchildren, five brothers and four sisters preceded her in death. The funeral was held June 16, 2003 at Chatfield Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Christine Finsand officiating. Burial was in Chatfield Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.