"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, August 24th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:16:22, Aug 22nd 2016 - Susan@batterysolutions.com - Although alkaline batteries are allowed in the trash in ... [Read More]
- 6:31:22, Aug 21st 2016 - Boo hoo hoo! - People who can't string two words together that make sense should at l ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, Aug 20th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - Why does God need to be brought in to understand this conce ... [Read More]
- 12:40:36, Aug 16th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @WTH There's no need for me to mention facts that have already been cle ... [Read More]
- 4:24:11, Aug 15th 2016 - future - I'm more pointing out the logical connection an always intervening, all know ... [Read More]
- 10:05:38, Aug 14th 2016 - WTH - @ vikefan name one fact you brought to this table. As usual you are a day late ... [Read More]
- 6:10:02, Aug 14th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - So you're accusing me of robbing the due credit from God? I ... [Read More]
- 10:35:00, Aug 12th 2016 - VikeFan 1 - Ha, ha, ha. That's a good one, "left luvr." Whoever heard of using "fa ... [Read More]
- 10:00:45, Aug 12th 2016 - dump the chump - Funny how the ones who talk the most know the least. ... [Read More]
- 7:39:53, Aug 11th 2016 - left luvr - @ sv85 Are you totally incapable of independent thought ? All you do is ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 20th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert Joseph Coe Sr., 81, of Chatfield, a retired school custodian, died June 17, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester where he had been a patient 20 days.
Born July 25, 1921, in St. Charles, he graduated from Chatfield High School in 1939 and served in the military from June 1942 to December 1945. On Jan. 15, 1947, he married Vivian Bernard at St. Matthews Episcopal Church in Chatfield. Mr. Coe was custodian for Chatfield Public Schools for 30 years and retired in 1986. He was a member of the Chatfield Fire Department for 33 years, served with the ambulance service, and was a member of Masonic Lodge 25 AF & AM, Lions Club and St. Matthews Church vestry. He was a handyman and enjoyed hobby farming. Survivors include his wife; two sons, Robert Jr. (Kay) and Rodney (Laurel), both of Chatfield; four daughters, Marilyn (Riad) Safa of Linden, Mich., Marla (Robert) Drogemuller and Marjorie (Michael) Martin, both of Chatfield, and Mary (Jim) Haag of Rochester; 15 grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; and two sisters, Evelyn Becker of Chatfield and Dorothy Paquette of McGregor, Minn. Three brothers and five sisters preceded him in death. The funeral was held June 21, 2003 at St. Matthews Episcopal Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Anne Scheible officiating. Burial was in the Chatfield Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements. A Masonic service was held June 20 at the funeral home.