"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, April 16th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 27th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Muriel E. Sveen, 70, of Peterson, died June 21, 2003 in Gundersen Lutheran Hospital in La Crosse, Wis., where she had been a patient for four days.
Muriel Hildestad was born June 16, 1933, in Lanesboro and graduated from Lanesboro High School. She married Melvin Sveen on May 17, 1952, in Whalan. They lived in the Lanesboro area and rural Peterson. He died April 11, 1995. She moved to Good Sheperd Lutheran Home in Rushford four years ago. She was a member of the Peterson American Legion auxiliary. Surviving are two sons, John (Rhonda) of Fountain, and Jeff of Winona; a daughter, Julie Sveen of Rushford; three grandchildren; four brothers, Tilmen Hildestad of Aitken, Minn., Ardell (Marie) Hildestad of Rochester; Bennett (Betty) Hildestad of Hodgson, Minn., and Arlys (Donna) Hildestad of Eyota; and four sisters, Delores Ruzek of Rochester, Verna (Harvey) Berge of Lanesboro; Lilah (Allen) Ellingson of Lanesboro and Janet Peterson of Rushford. She was preceded in death by three sisters. The funeral was held June 24, 2003 in Whalan Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Paul R. Johnson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.