"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, October 19th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:58:02, Oct 19th 2014 - - F.Y.I--Passed, not pasted ... [Read More]
- 4:32:49, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 4:19:23, Oct 19th 2014 - Facts - Read these commentaries and then actually call the district and get the true ... [Read More]
- 4:11:10, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 9:46:48, Oct 19th 2014 - greatquestion - You ask a very good question. Mr. Ehler or Board Chair Mr. Linder wo ... [Read More]
- 11:22:49, Oct 18th 2014 - agree - Fact says has a great point. Money is at the root of the problems in high sc ... [Read More]
- 5:24:15, Oct 17th 2014 - FC concern - To FC Nobody: Just means you have smart bullies. Take your blinders of ... [Read More]
- 7:09:36, Oct 17th 2014 - - There was no flood water in the Rushford school . ... [Read More]
- 7:02:40, Oct 17th 2014 - fact - This is a great place to voice your opinion! Going to a school board will not ... [Read More]
- 6:56:33, Oct 17th 2014 - - This is a great place to voice your opinion! Going to a school board will not help ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 27th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Muriel E. Sveen, 70, of Peterson, died June 21, 2003 in Gundersen Lutheran Hospital in La Crosse, Wis., where she had been a patient for four days.
Muriel Hildestad was born June 16, 1933, in Lanesboro and graduated from Lanesboro High School. She married Melvin Sveen on May 17, 1952, in Whalan. They lived in the Lanesboro area and rural Peterson. He died April 11, 1995. She moved to Good Sheperd Lutheran Home in Rushford four years ago. She was a member of the Peterson American Legion auxiliary. Surviving are two sons, John (Rhonda) of Fountain, and Jeff of Winona; a daughter, Julie Sveen of Rushford; three grandchildren; four brothers, Tilmen Hildestad of Aitken, Minn., Ardell (Marie) Hildestad of Rochester; Bennett (Betty) Hildestad of Hodgson, Minn., and Arlys (Donna) Hildestad of Eyota; and four sisters, Delores Ruzek of Rochester, Verna (Harvey) Berge of Lanesboro; Lilah (Allen) Ellingson of Lanesboro and Janet Peterson of Rushford. She was preceded in death by three sisters. The funeral was held June 24, 2003 in Whalan Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Paul R. Johnson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.