"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, July 28th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
- 1:30:09, Jul 27th 2014 - wow - Living on the Iowa border I will do all my shopping in Iowa if they do that! ... [Read More]
- 1:27:17, Jul 27th 2014 - in harmony - Hum...no tickets issued? Thats something I've never heard before. My X g ... [Read More]
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 27th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Herbert F. Hoopman, 81, of Lime Springs, a farmer, died of natural causes June 17, 2003 at his home.
Herbert was born Nov. 14, 1921, in Lime Springs, the son of Walter and Louise Marie (Nise) Hoopman. He attended the rural school in Albion Township. He farmed on several farms in the Lime Springs area and in 1964 moved to the Highway 44 farm where he was living at the time of his death. On Jan. 15, 1946, he married Marvene Banks in Lime Springs. She died April 20, 1990. Survivors include a daughter, LuAnn (John) Kingsbury of Taylors, S.C.; two sons, Walter of Lime Springs and Keith of Anchorage, Alaska; two grandchildren; and a sister, Marion Boyd of Spring Valley. The funeral was held June 21, 2003 at the United Methodist Church in Lime Springs. Burial was in Pleasant Hill Cemetery in Lime Springs.