"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, July 25th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:17:49, Jul 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ sv85- Wassermann gets fired and where dies the little turd, oops I ... [Read More]
- 3:35:40, Jul 25th 2016 - SV85 - I don't know why I waste my time writing posts to right wingers who have only ... [Read More]
- 1:38:43, Jul 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ vikefan1 and the rest of you libs- this is too funny. if you want h ... [Read More]
- 1:29:16, Jul 25th 2016 - Oh man - @Stan, thanks for your perspective. I think most people are clueless as to h ... [Read More]
- 12:40:21, Jul 25th 2016 - former left winger - And now we find out the DNC did everything in their power to ge ... [Read More]
- 10:55:11, Jul 24th 2016 - oof dah - Here we go again in Peterson, don't they know any better! It looks like s ... [Read More]
- 9:14:30, Jul 23rd 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 This discussion was never about my bias, it was about yours, which ... [Read More]
- 1:23:08, Jul 23rd 2016 - Stan Gudmundson - Hillary nearly committed or actually did commit treason. I've had ... [Read More]
- 9:45:34, Jul 22nd 2016 - left luvr - You seem to be missing the point of this discussion, you are not as unbia ... [Read More]
- 12:18:31, Jul 22nd 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I am amazed at your seeming inability (or refusal) to distinguis ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 27th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Herbert F. Hoopman, 81, of Lime Springs, a farmer, died of natural causes June 17, 2003 at his home.
Herbert was born Nov. 14, 1921, in Lime Springs, the son of Walter and Louise Marie (Nise) Hoopman. He attended the rural school in Albion Township. He farmed on several farms in the Lime Springs area and in 1964 moved to the Highway 44 farm where he was living at the time of his death. On Jan. 15, 1946, he married Marvene Banks in Lime Springs. She died April 20, 1990. Survivors include a daughter, LuAnn (John) Kingsbury of Taylors, S.C.; two sons, Walter of Lime Springs and Keith of Anchorage, Alaska; two grandchildren; and a sister, Marion Boyd of Spring Valley. The funeral was held June 21, 2003 at the United Methodist Church in Lime Springs. Burial was in Pleasant Hill Cemetery in Lime Springs.