"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 16th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
- 7:17:52, Sep 6th 2014 - youwho - Which would make him 15 on June 1st, 2014. The correct age to play 15U for t ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 27th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Herbert F. Hoopman, 81, of Lime Springs, a farmer, died of natural causes June 17, 2003 at his home.
Herbert was born Nov. 14, 1921, in Lime Springs, the son of Walter and Louise Marie (Nise) Hoopman. He attended the rural school in Albion Township. He farmed on several farms in the Lime Springs area and in 1964 moved to the Highway 44 farm where he was living at the time of his death. On Jan. 15, 1946, he married Marvene Banks in Lime Springs. She died April 20, 1990. Survivors include a daughter, LuAnn (John) Kingsbury of Taylors, S.C.; two sons, Walter of Lime Springs and Keith of Anchorage, Alaska; two grandchildren; and a sister, Marion Boyd of Spring Valley. The funeral was held June 21, 2003 at the United Methodist Church in Lime Springs. Burial was in Pleasant Hill Cemetery in Lime Springs.