"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, March 8th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - email@example.com - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
- 6:29:53, Feb 23rd 2014 - Proud family member - Thank you for this wonderful article about my nephew and his fa ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 27th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Herbert F. Hoopman, 81, of Lime Springs, a farmer, died of natural causes June 17, 2003 at his home.
Herbert was born Nov. 14, 1921, in Lime Springs, the son of Walter and Louise Marie (Nise) Hoopman. He attended the rural school in Albion Township. He farmed on several farms in the Lime Springs area and in 1964 moved to the Highway 44 farm where he was living at the time of his death. On Jan. 15, 1946, he married Marvene Banks in Lime Springs. She died April 20, 1990. Survivors include a daughter, LuAnn (John) Kingsbury of Taylors, S.C.; two sons, Walter of Lime Springs and Keith of Anchorage, Alaska; two grandchildren; and a sister, Marion Boyd of Spring Valley. The funeral was held June 21, 2003 at the United Methodist Church in Lime Springs. Burial was in Pleasant Hill Cemetery in Lime Springs.