"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, December 28th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:37:14, Dec 26th 2014 - FountainFarmer - hey Not Happy, are you the same person complaining about the Fillmor ... [Read More]
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 27th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mary Lou Evers, 69, formerly of rural Spring Valley, died June 24, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield.
Mary Lou Groby was born Sept. 2, 1933, in Chatfield, the daughter of Lloyd and Nina (Swenson) Groby. She grew up in Chatfield and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1951. She married Glenn Evers on Jan. 16, 1954, in Chatfield. The couple made their home on his family farm in rural Spring Valley; she was a homemaker. He died Dec. 4, 1991. She moved to Oakenwald Terrace in Chatfield in 1992. She was a member of St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff. Surviving are a son, Royal (Sally) of rural Spring Valley; a daughter, Sharon Evers of Rochester; and two granddaughters. She was also preceded in death by a sister and a granddaughter. The funeral was held June 27, 2003 at St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff, with the Rev. Peter J. Sestak officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Wykoff was in charge of arrangements.