"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 7th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 27th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mary Lou Evers, 69, formerly of rural Spring Valley, died June 24, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield.
Mary Lou Groby was born Sept. 2, 1933, in Chatfield, the daughter of Lloyd and Nina (Swenson) Groby. She grew up in Chatfield and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1951. She married Glenn Evers on Jan. 16, 1954, in Chatfield. The couple made their home on his family farm in rural Spring Valley; she was a homemaker. He died Dec. 4, 1991. She moved to Oakenwald Terrace in Chatfield in 1992. She was a member of St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff. Surviving are a son, Royal (Sally) of rural Spring Valley; a daughter, Sharon Evers of Rochester; and two granddaughters. She was also preceded in death by a sister and a granddaughter. The funeral was held June 27, 2003 at St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff, with the Rev. Peter J. Sestak officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Wykoff was in charge of arrangements.