"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, October 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:43:52, Oct 25th 2014 - wow - SMDH....JUST WOW.....if the kids r trespassing go shead and spray them!! Spray ... [Read More]
- 8:55:22, Oct 24th 2014 - yup - I just got a bill for the 1st ave road construction $4,539.61 Omg really. I hav ... [Read More]
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 27th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mary Lou Evers, 69, formerly of rural Spring Valley, died June 24, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield.
Mary Lou Groby was born Sept. 2, 1933, in Chatfield, the daughter of Lloyd and Nina (Swenson) Groby. She grew up in Chatfield and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1951. She married Glenn Evers on Jan. 16, 1954, in Chatfield. The couple made their home on his family farm in rural Spring Valley; she was a homemaker. He died Dec. 4, 1991. She moved to Oakenwald Terrace in Chatfield in 1992. She was a member of St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff. Surviving are a son, Royal (Sally) of rural Spring Valley; a daughter, Sharon Evers of Rochester; and two granddaughters. She was also preceded in death by a sister and a granddaughter. The funeral was held June 27, 2003 at St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff, with the Rev. Peter J. Sestak officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Wykoff was in charge of arrangements.