"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, December 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
- 2:47:19, Dec 21st 2014 - omg - Do u use butter. Do you use eggs. Do u feed your baby milk. I could keep going ... [Read More]
- 9:04:35, Dec 20th 2014 - jfc - Peace on Earth? "Aren't humans amazing? They kill wildlife - birds, deer, al ... [Read More]
- 8:43:29, Dec 20th 2014 - Wow! - Fountainfarmer I am not trying to debate here just simply stating more homewor ... [Read More]
- 7:37:34, Dec 19th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - HE IS A CLASS ACT AND APPARENTLY HIS WIFE IS ALSO. ENJOY RETIREMENT TOG ... [Read More]
- 12:39:46, Dec 19th 2014 - Vegaia - Peace? "Aren't humans amazing? They kill wildlife - birds, deer, all kin ... [Read More]
- 9:29:07, Dec 19th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Rest in Peace Daryl. Classmate of 73, Judy ... [Read More]
- 11:39:12, Dec 17th 2014 - SgtRock - I guess I hit a sore spot. The comments Jeff made in his article are his ... [Read More]
- 4:06:16, Dec 17th 2014 - @SGT Rock - "You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning f ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 27th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mary Lou Evers, 69, formerly of rural Spring Valley, died June 24, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield.
Mary Lou Groby was born Sept. 2, 1933, in Chatfield, the daughter of Lloyd and Nina (Swenson) Groby. She grew up in Chatfield and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1951. She married Glenn Evers on Jan. 16, 1954, in Chatfield. The couple made their home on his family farm in rural Spring Valley; she was a homemaker. He died Dec. 4, 1991. She moved to Oakenwald Terrace in Chatfield in 1992. She was a member of St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff. Surviving are a son, Royal (Sally) of rural Spring Valley; a daughter, Sharon Evers of Rochester; and two granddaughters. She was also preceded in death by a sister and a granddaughter. The funeral was held June 27, 2003 at St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff, with the Rev. Peter J. Sestak officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Wykoff was in charge of arrangements.