"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, May 27th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:16:33, May 26th 2016 - SV resident - Wish this report included more of the specifics about what the public h ... [Read More]
- 1:46:00, May 26th 2016 - Livin' The Dream - grow up....Man, your parents were twisted to give you that name. ... [Read More]
- 12:26:28, May 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Paul- I have read through the above commentary and can not find muc ... [Read More]
- 10:51:07, May 26th 2016 - grow up - People that are to afraid to put there name on something they post are not ... [Read More]
- 7:23:26, May 25th 2016 - ### - You want to tell your school putting a handicap sign up on steet that will bloc ... [Read More]
- 12:35:31, May 25th 2016 - Kit Kat Bar - I don't know... Everyone gets awards these days, but that, is ONE HUGE ... [Read More]
- 4:18:09, May 24th 2016 - Give me a break - This paper has officially turned into what every comedy movie think ... [Read More]
- 1:43:25, May 24th 2016 - Cervidae - In my husband's defense, he is the most unselfish person I know and anyon ... [Read More]
- 4:29:20, May 23rd 2016 - - His house and all his surrounding land is for sale, yet he's not going to move and ... [Read More]
- 11:16:49, May 23rd 2016 - Paul - Well read does not mean only reading books that you find that are in-line wit ... [Read More]
Thu, Jul 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Margo Holz passed away peacefully at home in Fort Walton Beach, Florida on June 21, 2003 after a courageous battle with cancer.
She was born on Feb. 25, 1943 in LaCrosse, Wis., to Donald and Olga Hoegh. She graduated from Rushford High School in 1961. Margo was a registered nurse in the coronary care unit and had worked in various hospitals in the area. Survivors include her mother, Olga "Scotty" Hoegh of Rushford, her husband Rich of Fort Walton Beach, Fla; daughter Sherry Savage of Fort Walton Beach; son Jackie (Cindy) Newgarden of Gallatin, Tenn., daughter Maria (George) Tonkin of New Richland, Minn., son John (Tammy) Newgarden of Port St. Joe, Fla; and son Scott (Beth) Holz of Fort Walton Beach; brother Donny (Barb) Hoegh of Rushford; and brother John (Jackie) Hoegh Rushford. Also Margo was the proud grandmother of 14 grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her father. Funeral services were held at the Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, Fort Walton Bach on June 27, 2003, with Pastor Steve Marko officiating. Burial was in Beal Memorial Cemetery.