"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, September 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
Which school facilities in our area do you feel demonstrate the highest level of security for students and faculty?
Thu, Jul 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Margo Holz passed away peacefully at home in Fort Walton Beach, Florida on June 21, 2003 after a courageous battle with cancer.
She was born on Feb. 25, 1943 in LaCrosse, Wis., to Donald and Olga Hoegh. She graduated from Rushford High School in 1961. Margo was a registered nurse in the coronary care unit and had worked in various hospitals in the area. Survivors include her mother, Olga "Scotty" Hoegh of Rushford, her husband Rich of Fort Walton Beach, Fla; daughter Sherry Savage of Fort Walton Beach; son Jackie (Cindy) Newgarden of Gallatin, Tenn., daughter Maria (George) Tonkin of New Richland, Minn., son John (Tammy) Newgarden of Port St. Joe, Fla; and son Scott (Beth) Holz of Fort Walton Beach; brother Donny (Barb) Hoegh of Rushford; and brother John (Jackie) Hoegh Rushford. Also Margo was the proud grandmother of 14 grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her father. Funeral services were held at the Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, Fort Walton Bach on June 27, 2003, with Pastor Steve Marko officiating. Burial was in Beal Memorial Cemetery.