"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, March 7th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - email@example.com - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
- 6:29:53, Feb 23rd 2014 - Proud family member - Thank you for this wonderful article about my nephew and his fa ... [Read More]
- 6:32:58, Feb 22nd 2014 - Journalreader - WOW is what i can say to this WOW. good job journal this is one heck ... [Read More]
- 2:05:11, Feb 21st 2014 - C1 - This is much worse then a hormone it is a foreign object being placed in your bo ... [Read More]
Thu, Jul 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Margo Holz passed away peacefully at home in Fort Walton Beach, Florida on June 21, 2003 after a courageous battle with cancer.
She was born on Feb. 25, 1943 in LaCrosse, Wis., to Donald and Olga Hoegh. She graduated from Rushford High School in 1961. Margo was a registered nurse in the coronary care unit and had worked in various hospitals in the area. Survivors include her mother, Olga "Scotty" Hoegh of Rushford, her husband Rich of Fort Walton Beach, Fla; daughter Sherry Savage of Fort Walton Beach; son Jackie (Cindy) Newgarden of Gallatin, Tenn., daughter Maria (George) Tonkin of New Richland, Minn., son John (Tammy) Newgarden of Port St. Joe, Fla; and son Scott (Beth) Holz of Fort Walton Beach; brother Donny (Barb) Hoegh of Rushford; and brother John (Jackie) Hoegh Rushford. Also Margo was the proud grandmother of 14 grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her father. Funeral services were held at the Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, Fort Walton Bach on June 27, 2003, with Pastor Steve Marko officiating. Burial was in Beal Memorial Cemetery.