"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - email@example.com - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
Thu, Jul 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Margo Holz passed away peacefully at home in Fort Walton Beach, Florida on June 21, 2003 after a courageous battle with cancer.
She was born on Feb. 25, 1943 in LaCrosse, Wis., to Donald and Olga Hoegh. She graduated from Rushford High School in 1961. Margo was a registered nurse in the coronary care unit and had worked in various hospitals in the area. Survivors include her mother, Olga "Scotty" Hoegh of Rushford, her husband Rich of Fort Walton Beach, Fla; daughter Sherry Savage of Fort Walton Beach; son Jackie (Cindy) Newgarden of Gallatin, Tenn., daughter Maria (George) Tonkin of New Richland, Minn., son John (Tammy) Newgarden of Port St. Joe, Fla; and son Scott (Beth) Holz of Fort Walton Beach; brother Donny (Barb) Hoegh of Rushford; and brother John (Jackie) Hoegh Rushford. Also Margo was the proud grandmother of 14 grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her father. Funeral services were held at the Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, Fort Walton Bach on June 27, 2003, with Pastor Steve Marko officiating. Burial was in Beal Memorial Cemetery.