"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, May 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:41:24, May 29th 2015 - SV80 - Mr. Wentworth: You said, "the global warming wackos are jumping off the bandw ... [Read More]
- 7:18:59, May 29th 2015 - - June 1st 2015 hasn't happened yet. ... [Read More]
- 10:19:36, May 29th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80 and doc- I stand by what I posted earlier and reasons I gave. ... [Read More]
- 7:01:26, May 29th 2015 - doc - SV80, very good analogy comparing the cancer diagnosis to global warming. I th ... [Read More]
- 6:51:24, May 29th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Redhorsie51....you must be another one that paid no attention whil ... [Read More]
- 6:09:48, May 29th 2015 - hum - Kingslandgrad, and livinthedream always have stupid posts. Kingslandgrad doesn' ... [Read More]
- 10:10:17, May 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - EXCUSE ME............... BUSH IS AT FAULT? AND WHERE DO YOU LIVE THAT ... [Read More]
- 9:06:07, May 28th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Funny how people that actually left Harmony still expect everythin ... [Read More]
- 7:57:41, May 28th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - expat, The housing incentives that Harmony offers is nothing ne ... [Read More]
- 7:48:14, May 28th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - Play Nice, just ignore Col. Gudmundson. He has an opinion about ... [Read More]
Thu, Jul 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Margo Holz passed away peacefully at home in Fort Walton Beach, Florida on June 21, 2003 after a courageous battle with cancer.
She was born on Feb. 25, 1943 in LaCrosse, Wis., to Donald and Olga Hoegh. She graduated from Rushford High School in 1961. Margo was a registered nurse in the coronary care unit and had worked in various hospitals in the area. Survivors include her mother, Olga "Scotty" Hoegh of Rushford, her husband Rich of Fort Walton Beach, Fla; daughter Sherry Savage of Fort Walton Beach; son Jackie (Cindy) Newgarden of Gallatin, Tenn., daughter Maria (George) Tonkin of New Richland, Minn., son John (Tammy) Newgarden of Port St. Joe, Fla; and son Scott (Beth) Holz of Fort Walton Beach; brother Donny (Barb) Hoegh of Rushford; and brother John (Jackie) Hoegh Rushford. Also Margo was the proud grandmother of 14 grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her father. Funeral services were held at the Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, Fort Walton Bach on June 27, 2003, with Pastor Steve Marko officiating. Burial was in Beal Memorial Cemetery.