"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, September 18th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 11th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Milda H. Laumb, 83, of Vinegar Hill near Rushford, a longtime farm homemaker, died July 4, 2003 at her home.
Milda H. Runge was born Jan. 18, 1920, in Hart Township, Winona County to Herman and Meta (Bergman) Runge. She grew up in Hart and attended the John's School. On May 15, 1948, she married Laurence Laumb in Hart. They lived on the family farm before moving to a farm on Vinegar Hill in the early 1960s. Mrs. Laumb was a member of St. Mark's Lutheran Church and ladies aid. She enjoyed crocheting, gardening and flowers. Survivors include her husband; three sons, Herman (Melanie), LaVerne (Tami) and Wesley, all of rural Houston; three daughters, Helen (Kenneth) Jacobson of rural Peterson, Dorothy (Joe) Himlie of Rushford and LaVonne (Larry) Reps of Lewiston; 19 grandchildren; two stepgrandchildren; four great-grandchildren; and a sister, Florence Runge of Rushford. Two sisters and a grandson preceded her in death. The funeral was held July 8, 2003 at St. Mark's Lutheran Church in Rushford, with the Rev. Frederick Buth officiating. Burial was in Rushford Lutheran Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.