"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, July 23rd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:18:31, Jul 22nd 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I am amazed at your seeming inability (or refusal) to distinguis ... [Read More]
- 9:40:07, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Susan Coleman, Danny Cassoloro, John Wilson, Gandy Baugh, Calvin Wa ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Jul 21st 2016 - Herb - Jason, I feel your pain and disgust. I do this on a regular basis on a highwa ... [Read More]
- 7:26:36, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I can't tell you how disppointed I am in your response. In your f ... [Read More]
- 4:06:21, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Thank you for you response. I do use email at work that contains se ... [Read More]
- 3:50:03, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:48:22, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:34:34, Jul 21st 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth As usual your post contains only babble with no facts and no p ... [Read More]
- 3:19:02, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @leftluvr and former left winger Before you weigh in on commentaries like th ... [Read More]
- 3:12:00, Jul 21st 2016 - seriously? - @herb, If you are correct and unbiased that would mean if Condoleezza Ri ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 11th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Milda H. Laumb, 83, of Vinegar Hill near Rushford, a longtime farm homemaker, died July 4, 2003 at her home.
Milda H. Runge was born Jan. 18, 1920, in Hart Township, Winona County to Herman and Meta (Bergman) Runge. She grew up in Hart and attended the John's School. On May 15, 1948, she married Laurence Laumb in Hart. They lived on the family farm before moving to a farm on Vinegar Hill in the early 1960s. Mrs. Laumb was a member of St. Mark's Lutheran Church and ladies aid. She enjoyed crocheting, gardening and flowers. Survivors include her husband; three sons, Herman (Melanie), LaVerne (Tami) and Wesley, all of rural Houston; three daughters, Helen (Kenneth) Jacobson of rural Peterson, Dorothy (Joe) Himlie of Rushford and LaVonne (Larry) Reps of Lewiston; 19 grandchildren; two stepgrandchildren; four great-grandchildren; and a sister, Florence Runge of Rushford. Two sisters and a grandson preceded her in death. The funeral was held July 8, 2003 at St. Mark's Lutheran Church in Rushford, with the Rev. Frederick Buth officiating. Burial was in Rushford Lutheran Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.