"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, September 29th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:26:29, Sep 27th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @ Kim Wentworth, ^the last post was from me. I just wanted to be c ... [Read More]
- 3:44:00, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Thomas E. H.- the planet's temp changes, goes thru cycles, a tweak u ... [Read More]
- 1:58:02, Sep 27th 2016 - @ Kim Wentworth - That previous post was directed to Mr. Schwartzentruber. If you ha ... [Read More]
- 10:10:34, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ Thomas E. H.- I will have to rely on you to tell me if you are jok ... [Read More]
- 9:15:13, Sep 26th 2016 - Patriot - Hello Hum. I disagree with your view on running K9 officers by vehicles in ... [Read More]
- 2:44:07, Sep 26th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - I would like to thank Mr. Schwartzentruber for illuminating Agenda 21. ... [Read More]
- 2:06:32, Sep 26th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - @ Kim Wentworth, Thank you for your comment. I did indeed mull that ... [Read More]
- 1:26:51, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - From the top: while neither side is perfect in the area of "facts" fo ... [Read More]
- 1:08:55, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - I think in the beginning you should have used the words "democrat" an ... [Read More]
- 12:45:42, Sep 26th 2016 - Hey Hum... - Is it rummer or rumor? ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 11th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Milda H. Laumb, 83, of Vinegar Hill near Rushford, a longtime farm homemaker, died July 4, 2003 at her home.
Milda H. Runge was born Jan. 18, 1920, in Hart Township, Winona County to Herman and Meta (Bergman) Runge. She grew up in Hart and attended the John's School. On May 15, 1948, she married Laurence Laumb in Hart. They lived on the family farm before moving to a farm on Vinegar Hill in the early 1960s. Mrs. Laumb was a member of St. Mark's Lutheran Church and ladies aid. She enjoyed crocheting, gardening and flowers. Survivors include her husband; three sons, Herman (Melanie), LaVerne (Tami) and Wesley, all of rural Houston; three daughters, Helen (Kenneth) Jacobson of rural Peterson, Dorothy (Joe) Himlie of Rushford and LaVonne (Larry) Reps of Lewiston; 19 grandchildren; two stepgrandchildren; four great-grandchildren; and a sister, Florence Runge of Rushford. Two sisters and a grandson preceded her in death. The funeral was held July 8, 2003 at St. Mark's Lutheran Church in Rushford, with the Rev. Frederick Buth officiating. Burial was in Rushford Lutheran Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.