"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, April 21st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:50:38, Apr 21st 2015 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Thanks for the awesome tribute to the many firemen involved and ... [Read More]
- 8:36:39, Apr 21st 2015 - cheryl erickson mahaffay - Henrytown Lutheran Church has shaped me ll my life. I will ... [Read More]
- 2:39:36, Apr 20th 2015 - LOLZ - I do agree that "Just Say No" was about the lamest thing ever spoken by Frank ... [Read More]
- 12:12:47, Apr 20th 2015 - Sheriff Tom Kaase - Very well done! ... [Read More]
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
- 7:53:38, Apr 15th 2015 - Listen up puppyboy - Whoever came up with that, that's good! If republicans were as d ... [Read More]
- 6:54:31, Apr 15th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Is it time for a group hug yet? ... [Read More]
- 4:05:24, Apr 15th 2015 - couldn't care less - Dogboy, you don't have the maturity of a man yet, so it's dogboy ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 11th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Milda H. Laumb, 83, of Vinegar Hill near Rushford, a longtime farm homemaker, died July 4, 2003 at her home.
Milda H. Runge was born Jan. 18, 1920, in Hart Township, Winona County to Herman and Meta (Bergman) Runge. She grew up in Hart and attended the John's School. On May 15, 1948, she married Laurence Laumb in Hart. They lived on the family farm before moving to a farm on Vinegar Hill in the early 1960s. Mrs. Laumb was a member of St. Mark's Lutheran Church and ladies aid. She enjoyed crocheting, gardening and flowers. Survivors include her husband; three sons, Herman (Melanie), LaVerne (Tami) and Wesley, all of rural Houston; three daughters, Helen (Kenneth) Jacobson of rural Peterson, Dorothy (Joe) Himlie of Rushford and LaVonne (Larry) Reps of Lewiston; 19 grandchildren; two stepgrandchildren; four great-grandchildren; and a sister, Florence Runge of Rushford. Two sisters and a grandson preceded her in death. The funeral was held July 8, 2003 at St. Mark's Lutheran Church in Rushford, with the Rev. Frederick Buth officiating. Burial was in Rushford Lutheran Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.