"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:23:50, Jul 30th 2014 - Bear - So Eagle, let me get this straight... To save money on medical insurance prem ... [Read More]
- 7:19:30, Jul 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Wow- so you're still going to do your shopping in Iowa to save 50-c ... [Read More]
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 11th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Elva C. Hundorf, 97, of Rushford, died July 4, 2003, at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Elva was born on October 15, 1905, at Vinegar Hill, East of Rushford to Gullick and Olena (Laugen) Halverson. She was raised in the Rushford area and attended Rushford High School. She married Adolph Evenson, they were later divorced. Elva married Ralph Hundorf on December 22, 1951, Ralph died in 1996. Elva was a waitress all of her career at several Rushford restaurants, retiring in 1979. She was a member of Rushford Lutheran Church and the Rushford Legion Auxiliary. Elva enjoyed knitting, crocheting, quilting, music, and dancing. It is appropriate that Elva’s death occurred on the Fourth of July, because she was a true firecracker. Elva is survived by one son: Robert (Helen) Evenson of Rushford; two daughters: Mavis Littlejohn of LaCrosse, Wis. and Karen (Louie) Laganier of Grey Eagle, Minn.; 13 grandchildren; 30 great-grandchildren and 14 great-great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents, three brothers, and five sisters. The funeral service was held July 8, 2003 at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home Chapel in Rushford with the Rev. Roger Michaelson officiating. Burial was in the Oak Grove City Cemetery in Rushford. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.