"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, August 20th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
- 9:54:03, Aug 11th 2014 - rschalow - Sign the Petition: Tell North Dakota Leaders that the oil companies aren't ... [Read More]
- 1:25:19, Aug 11th 2014 - NCLoon - Would Mr. Gudmonson please share with us where he gathered all of the data r ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 11th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Elva C. Hundorf, 97, of Rushford, died July 4, 2003, at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Elva was born on October 15, 1905, at Vinegar Hill, East of Rushford to Gullick and Olena (Laugen) Halverson. She was raised in the Rushford area and attended Rushford High School. She married Adolph Evenson, they were later divorced. Elva married Ralph Hundorf on December 22, 1951, Ralph died in 1996. Elva was a waitress all of her career at several Rushford restaurants, retiring in 1979. She was a member of Rushford Lutheran Church and the Rushford Legion Auxiliary. Elva enjoyed knitting, crocheting, quilting, music, and dancing. It is appropriate that Elva’s death occurred on the Fourth of July, because she was a true firecracker. Elva is survived by one son: Robert (Helen) Evenson of Rushford; two daughters: Mavis Littlejohn of LaCrosse, Wis. and Karen (Louie) Laganier of Grey Eagle, Minn.; 13 grandchildren; 30 great-grandchildren and 14 great-great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents, three brothers, and five sisters. The funeral service was held July 8, 2003 at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home Chapel in Rushford with the Rev. Roger Michaelson officiating. Burial was in the Oak Grove City Cemetery in Rushford. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.