"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, September 15th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniersâ€™ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
- 7:17:52, Sep 6th 2014 - youwho - Which would make him 15 on June 1st, 2014. The correct age to play 15U for t ... [Read More]
- 3:43:26, Sep 6th 2014 - CBJapan - The article endorses my view here in Japan. My thought; http://conserva ... [Read More]
- 6:11:27, Sep 5th 2014 - justdontgetit - The one kid turned 15 in Nov. Of 2013 ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 11th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Elva C. Hundorf, 97, of Rushford, died July 4, 2003, at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Elva was born on October 15, 1905, at Vinegar Hill, East of Rushford to Gullick and Olena (Laugen) Halverson. She was raised in the Rushford area and attended Rushford High School. She married Adolph Evenson, they were later divorced. Elva married Ralph Hundorf on December 22, 1951, Ralph died in 1996. Elva was a waitress all of her career at several Rushford restaurants, retiring in 1979. She was a member of Rushford Lutheran Church and the Rushford Legion Auxiliary. Elva enjoyed knitting, crocheting, quilting, music, and dancing. It is appropriate that Elva’s death occurred on the Fourth of July, because she was a true firecracker. Elva is survived by one son: Robert (Helen) Evenson of Rushford; two daughters: Mavis Littlejohn of LaCrosse, Wis. and Karen (Louie) Laganier of Grey Eagle, Minn.; 13 grandchildren; 30 great-grandchildren and 14 great-great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents, three brothers, and five sisters. The funeral service was held July 8, 2003 at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home Chapel in Rushford with the Rev. Roger Michaelson officiating. Burial was in the Oak Grove City Cemetery in Rushford. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.