"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, December 11th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:40:17, Dec 4th 2013 - Kiko - I feel the pain for anybody feeling the effects of this health care law. On th ... [Read More]
- 7:55:33, Dec 3rd 2013 - quail - I visited Austin's Goat Farm about 8 years ago when I was a patient at the nea ... [Read More]
- 3:29:59, Nov 27th 2013 - Eric - Good Website ... [Read More]
- 8:44:28, Nov 19th 2013 - bwenthold - The author's insight reflects her vision of the world. I enjoyed this ar ... [Read More]
- 7:13:48, Nov 19th 2013 - - Colin's custom work is of the highest quality. He continues to produce unique prod ... [Read More]
- 2:53:19, Nov 18th 2013 - mark scheevel - paul, you have said it all! it is truly an event that we as parents w ... [Read More]
- 11:50:51, Nov 12th 2013 - Sharon Rustad - Mr. Kues: Just for the record the invitation to join the Task For ... [Read More]
- 12:04:51, Nov 10th 2013 - firstname.lastname@example.org - In response to Mrs. Neyhuis' response, you put an interesti ... [Read More]
- 8:39:45, Nov 6th 2013 - cbothun1234 - I will miss you forever and always lady! You have made such a positive i ... [Read More]
- 3:57:24, Nov 6th 2013 - MNFarmboy - Mr. Kues, the bill you mentioned about the district receiving $20 million ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 11th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Hester Burmeister, 87, of Harmony, a homemaker, died July 1, 2003 at Gundersen Lutheran Hospital in La Crosse, Wis.
Hester Klomp was born Aug. 11, 1915, in York Township, Fillmore County. On Dec. 9, 1930, she married Harold Burmeister in Cresco, Iowa. They farmed in the Harmony area until 1973, when they retired and moved into town. Mr. Burmeister died in 1986. She enjoyed fishing, playing cards and crafts. Survivors include a son, Robert (Marion) of Canton; a daughter, Louella of St. Paul; two grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; five stepgranddaughters; 10 stepgreat-grandchildren; and three brothers, Mike (Velma) Klomp and Clayton (Ruth) Klomp, both of Tucson, Ariz., and George (Viola) Klomp of Stewartville. She was preceded in death by a son, a sister and seven brothers. The funeral was held July 5, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. James Radatz officiating. Burial was in Big Springs Cemetery in rural Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.