"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, December 26th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:37:14, Dec 26th 2014 - FountainFarmer - hey Not Happy, are you the same person complaining about the Fillmor ... [Read More]
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 11th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Hester Burmeister, 87, of Harmony, a homemaker, died July 1, 2003 at Gundersen Lutheran Hospital in La Crosse, Wis.
Hester Klomp was born Aug. 11, 1915, in York Township, Fillmore County. On Dec. 9, 1930, she married Harold Burmeister in Cresco, Iowa. They farmed in the Harmony area until 1973, when they retired and moved into town. Mr. Burmeister died in 1986. She enjoyed fishing, playing cards and crafts. Survivors include a son, Robert (Marion) of Canton; a daughter, Louella of St. Paul; two grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; five stepgranddaughters; 10 stepgreat-grandchildren; and three brothers, Mike (Velma) Klomp and Clayton (Ruth) Klomp, both of Tucson, Ariz., and George (Viola) Klomp of Stewartville. She was preceded in death by a son, a sister and seven brothers. The funeral was held July 5, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. James Radatz officiating. Burial was in Big Springs Cemetery in rural Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.