"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, August 20th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
- 9:54:03, Aug 11th 2014 - rschalow - Sign the Petition: Tell North Dakota Leaders that the oil companies aren't ... [Read More]
- 1:25:19, Aug 11th 2014 - NCLoon - Would Mr. Gudmonson please share with us where he gathered all of the data r ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 11th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Hester Burmeister, 87, of Harmony, a homemaker, died July 1, 2003 at Gundersen Lutheran Hospital in La Crosse, Wis.
Hester Klomp was born Aug. 11, 1915, in York Township, Fillmore County. On Dec. 9, 1930, she married Harold Burmeister in Cresco, Iowa. They farmed in the Harmony area until 1973, when they retired and moved into town. Mr. Burmeister died in 1986. She enjoyed fishing, playing cards and crafts. Survivors include a son, Robert (Marion) of Canton; a daughter, Louella of St. Paul; two grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; five stepgranddaughters; 10 stepgreat-grandchildren; and three brothers, Mike (Velma) Klomp and Clayton (Ruth) Klomp, both of Tucson, Ariz., and George (Viola) Klomp of Stewartville. She was preceded in death by a son, a sister and seven brothers. The funeral was held July 5, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. James Radatz officiating. Burial was in Big Springs Cemetery in rural Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.