"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, April 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 11th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Hester Burmeister, 87, of Harmony, a homemaker, died July 1, 2003 at Gundersen Lutheran Hospital in La Crosse, Wis.
Hester Klomp was born Aug. 11, 1915, in York Township, Fillmore County. On Dec. 9, 1930, she married Harold Burmeister in Cresco, Iowa. They farmed in the Harmony area until 1973, when they retired and moved into town. Mr. Burmeister died in 1986. She enjoyed fishing, playing cards and crafts. Survivors include a son, Robert (Marion) of Canton; a daughter, Louella of St. Paul; two grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; five stepgranddaughters; 10 stepgreat-grandchildren; and three brothers, Mike (Velma) Klomp and Clayton (Ruth) Klomp, both of Tucson, Ariz., and George (Viola) Klomp of Stewartville. She was preceded in death by a son, a sister and seven brothers. The funeral was held July 5, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. James Radatz officiating. Burial was in Big Springs Cemetery in rural Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.