"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, August 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:43:29, Aug 1st 2015 - concerned - Wow...common sense did not prevail here. Please ask the City of Peterson ... [Read More]
- 8:31:54, Aug 1st 2015 - Remark1976 - The summer food program isn't new and Fillmore Central has been serving t ... [Read More]
- 9:47:41, Aug 1st 2015 - - That's a great idea. I will do that ... [Read More]
- 5:20:37, Aug 1st 2015 - Bob Burkholder - Guns are not the problem. It is the lack of moral fiber in our societ ... [Read More]
- 6:08:40, Jul 31st 2015 - what? - Gary livingood....lol...U need to check the guy he lives with. Drugs! ... [Read More]
- 6:05:47, Jul 31st 2015 - Haha - Get the girl bully off the FC teams. ... [Read More]
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 11th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Hester Burmeister, 87, of Harmony, a homemaker, died July 1, 2003 at Gundersen Lutheran Hospital in La Crosse, Wis.
Hester Klomp was born Aug. 11, 1915, in York Township, Fillmore County. On Dec. 9, 1930, she married Harold Burmeister in Cresco, Iowa. They farmed in the Harmony area until 1973, when they retired and moved into town. Mr. Burmeister died in 1986. She enjoyed fishing, playing cards and crafts. Survivors include a son, Robert (Marion) of Canton; a daughter, Louella of St. Paul; two grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; five stepgranddaughters; 10 stepgreat-grandchildren; and three brothers, Mike (Velma) Klomp and Clayton (Ruth) Klomp, both of Tucson, Ariz., and George (Viola) Klomp of Stewartville. She was preceded in death by a son, a sister and seven brothers. The funeral was held July 5, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. James Radatz officiating. Burial was in Big Springs Cemetery in rural Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.