"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, March 29th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:05:13, Mar 28th 2015 - Fillmore mom - I really enjoyed this article, too bad others used it as their persona ... [Read More]
- 12:29:12, Mar 28th 2015 - vikefan 1 - To Thanks! About blindly following Obama and his governing policies, yo ... [Read More]
- 5:23:52, Mar 27th 2015 - Jimbo79 - Sure, small towns have overlapping news. It seems odd that one should foll ... [Read More]
- 5:18:28, Mar 27th 2015 - FountainFarmer - johnqpublic, To expand on my previous post:,Let me ask you a que ... [Read More]
- 4:44:20, Mar 27th 2015 - Thanks! - I have read your articles for quite awhile now, always amazed that you seem ... [Read More]
- 4:26:44, Mar 27th 2015 - FountainFarmer - johnqpublic, So what if the Bluff Valley Reader had an article ... [Read More]
- 3:09:10, Mar 27th 2015 - johnqpublic - This looks familiar...where else have I read this? Just looks so famil ... [Read More]
- 10:51:48, Mar 27th 2015 - Vikefan 1 - Thanks, Mr. Van Gorp, for speaking out. I'm 100% with you. ... [Read More]
- 10:08:12, Mar 26th 2015 - saverton - Love your story Jim. . . . Good Job! ... [Read More]
- 12:35:40, Mar 26th 2015 - luver of all things left - Sorry pal, I'm kind of new to this. I'll use spellcheck f ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 18th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Evelyn L. Tienter, 65, of Spring Valley died July 16, 2003 at Spring Valley Care Center where she had lived about a year.
Evelyn Loretta Larsen was born March 22, 1938, in Redwood Falls, MN, to Victor and Loretta (Cady) Larsen. She married Roger Eugene Tienter, and they were later divorced. Survivors include two sons, Roger F. Sr. and Rodney, both of Spring Valley; a daughter, Lorinda (David) Van Tries of Spring Valley; five grandchildren; four sisters, Betty Seha of Austin, Mary Prechel of Walnut Grove, Minn., Esther Henderson of Redwood Falls and Jane Honnold of Onamia, Minn. Four sisters and a brother preceded her in death. The funeral was held July 19, 2003 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Kevin Woestchoff of Our Savior's Lutheran Church officiating. Burial was in Spring Valley Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.