"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, April 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 18th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Evelyn L. Tienter, 65, of Spring Valley died July 16, 2003 at Spring Valley Care Center where she had lived about a year.
Evelyn Loretta Larsen was born March 22, 1938, in Redwood Falls, MN, to Victor and Loretta (Cady) Larsen. She married Roger Eugene Tienter, and they were later divorced. Survivors include two sons, Roger F. Sr. and Rodney, both of Spring Valley; a daughter, Lorinda (David) Van Tries of Spring Valley; five grandchildren; four sisters, Betty Seha of Austin, Mary Prechel of Walnut Grove, Minn., Esther Henderson of Redwood Falls and Jane Honnold of Onamia, Minn. Four sisters and a brother preceded her in death. The funeral was held July 19, 2003 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Kevin Woestchoff of Our Savior's Lutheran Church officiating. Burial was in Spring Valley Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.