"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 12th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:40:17, Dec 4th 2013 - Kiko - I feel the pain for anybody feeling the effects of this health care law. On th ... [Read More]
- 7:55:33, Dec 3rd 2013 - quail - I visited Austin's Goat Farm about 8 years ago when I was a patient at the nea ... [Read More]
- 3:29:59, Nov 27th 2013 - Eric - Good Website ... [Read More]
- 8:44:28, Nov 19th 2013 - bwenthold - The author's insight reflects her vision of the world. I enjoyed this ar ... [Read More]
- 7:13:48, Nov 19th 2013 - - Colin's custom work is of the highest quality. He continues to produce unique prod ... [Read More]
- 2:53:19, Nov 18th 2013 - mark scheevel - paul, you have said it all! it is truly an event that we as parents w ... [Read More]
- 11:50:51, Nov 12th 2013 - Sharon Rustad - Mr. Kues: Just for the record the invitation to join the Task For ... [Read More]
- 12:04:51, Nov 10th 2013 - email@example.com - In response to Mrs. Neyhuis' response, you put an interesti ... [Read More]
- 8:39:45, Nov 6th 2013 - cbothun1234 - I will miss you forever and always lady! You have made such a positive i ... [Read More]
- 3:57:24, Nov 6th 2013 - MNFarmboy - Mr. Kues, the bill you mentioned about the district receiving $20 million ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 18th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Evelyn L. Tienter, 65, of Spring Valley died July 16, 2003 at Spring Valley Care Center where she had lived about a year.
Evelyn Loretta Larsen was born March 22, 1938, in Redwood Falls, MN, to Victor and Loretta (Cady) Larsen. She married Roger Eugene Tienter, and they were later divorced. Survivors include two sons, Roger F. Sr. and Rodney, both of Spring Valley; a daughter, Lorinda (David) Van Tries of Spring Valley; five grandchildren; four sisters, Betty Seha of Austin, Mary Prechel of Walnut Grove, Minn., Esther Henderson of Redwood Falls and Jane Honnold of Onamia, Minn. Four sisters and a brother preceded her in death. The funeral was held July 19, 2003 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Kevin Woestchoff of Our Savior's Lutheran Church officiating. Burial was in Spring Valley Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.