"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 24th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 18th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Evelyn L. Tienter, 65, of Spring Valley died July 16, 2003 at Spring Valley Care Center where she had lived about a year.
Evelyn Loretta Larsen was born March 22, 1938, in Redwood Falls, MN, to Victor and Loretta (Cady) Larsen. She married Roger Eugene Tienter, and they were later divorced. Survivors include two sons, Roger F. Sr. and Rodney, both of Spring Valley; a daughter, Lorinda (David) Van Tries of Spring Valley; five grandchildren; four sisters, Betty Seha of Austin, Mary Prechel of Walnut Grove, Minn., Esther Henderson of Redwood Falls and Jane Honnold of Onamia, Minn. Four sisters and a brother preceded her in death. The funeral was held July 19, 2003 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Kevin Woestchoff of Our Savior's Lutheran Church officiating. Burial was in Spring Valley Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.