"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, October 26th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:43:52, Oct 25th 2014 - wow - SMDH....JUST WOW.....if the kids r trespassing go shead and spray them!! Spray ... [Read More]
- 8:55:22, Oct 24th 2014 - yup - I just got a bill for the 1st ave road construction $4,539.61 Omg really. I hav ... [Read More]
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 18th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Evelyn L. Tienter, 65, of Spring Valley died July 16, 2003 at Spring Valley Care Center where she had lived about a year.
Evelyn Loretta Larsen was born March 22, 1938, in Redwood Falls, MN, to Victor and Loretta (Cady) Larsen. She married Roger Eugene Tienter, and they were later divorced. Survivors include two sons, Roger F. Sr. and Rodney, both of Spring Valley; a daughter, Lorinda (David) Van Tries of Spring Valley; five grandchildren; four sisters, Betty Seha of Austin, Mary Prechel of Walnut Grove, Minn., Esther Henderson of Redwood Falls and Jane Honnold of Onamia, Minn. Four sisters and a brother preceded her in death. The funeral was held July 19, 2003 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Kevin Woestchoff of Our Savior's Lutheran Church officiating. Burial was in Spring Valley Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.