"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 31st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:08:40, Jul 31st 2015 - what? - Gary livingood....lol...U need to check the guy he lives with. Drugs! ... [Read More]
- 6:05:47, Jul 31st 2015 - Haha - Get the girl bully off the FC teams. ... [Read More]
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 18th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert Kenneth Livingood, 72, of rural Fountain, a retired farmer, died of cancer July 15, 2003 at Preston Good Samaritan Center.
He was born Oct. 10, 1930, in Postville, Iowa, the son of Kenneth and Mildred (Johnson) Livingood. After the fifth grade, he lived with his grandparents in Amherst, Minn., where he continued school. From 1951 to 1955, he served in the Navy. Mr. Livingood farmed most of his life and also worked at Gehling Implement in Preston. He married Betty Raaen, and they were later divorced. He was a member of the Preston VFW and American Legion. Survivors include three sons, Kenneth (Tracy) of Brentwood, Tenn., Gary of Wykoff and Alan of LeRoy; eight grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; four sisters, Donna Geerdes of Rochester, June Livingood of Sonoma, Calif., Mavis (Carleton) Vine of St. Cloud, Fla., and Mary Virgilito of Red Wing; three brothers, Milton (Marlys) of Rochester, Paul (Jan) of Ripon, Wis., and Garland of Waterville, Minn.; and special friend, Rose Christopher. He was preceded in death by a granddaughter, a brother and two sisters. A memorial service was held July 19, 2003 at Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston, with Chaplain Theresa Turnbull officiating. The body was cremated. Burial will be later in Newburg Methodist Cemetery in rural Mabel.