"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, October 20th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:15:32, Oct 20th 2014 - curiosity... - Just out of curiosity for what reason is it that you believe Mr. Kaase ... [Read More]
- 10:10:04, Oct 20th 2014 - Facts - We are voting on a complete package this time. The last vote was a chopped ... [Read More]
- 9:37:50, Oct 20th 2014 - truth - "I say they should respect the wishes of the voters as they were clearly told ... [Read More]
- 9:22:29, Oct 20th 2014 - truth - "R-P administration and the “Vote Yes” group say we should show respect f ... [Read More]
- 5:58:02, Oct 19th 2014 - - F.Y.I--Passed, not pasted ... [Read More]
- 4:32:49, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 4:19:23, Oct 19th 2014 - Facts - Read these commentaries and then actually call the district and get the true ... [Read More]
- 4:11:10, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 9:46:48, Oct 19th 2014 - greatquestion - You ask a very good question. Mr. Ehler or Board Chair Mr. Linder wo ... [Read More]
- 11:22:49, Oct 18th 2014 - agree - Fact says has a great point. Money is at the root of the problems in high sc ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 18th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Daniel Byrle Huebner, 76, of Fountain, died July 12, 2003 at Rochester Methodist Hospital.
He was born July 22, 1926, in Mound Prairie Township, Houston County, and attended an area rural school. On July 21, 1956, he married Yvonne Kiefer in Ricelake, Minn. Mr. Huebner worked for Poppe Implement in Houston, later for Central Farm Equipment in Preston and, after semi-retiring in 1991, for Preston Equipment. He was a member of the Fountain United Methodist Church. Survivors include his wife; a son, David of Caledonia; three daughters, Debra Bolte, Barbara (Peter) Pairolero and Sharon (Rollie) Montgomery, all of Rochester; four grandchildren; a brother, Hallis (Ramona) of Houston; and two sisters, Ruth (Rev. Harold) Kraft of Byron and Naomi Reed of Pine Bluff, Wyo. Two brothers and a sister preceded him in death. The funeral was held July 17, 2003 at the United Methodist Church in Preston with the Rev. David Westlake officiating. Burial was in Crown Hill Cemetery in Preston. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.